• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2r462vd.jpg
Suffolk County police say 23-year-old Lawrence Pagano called 911 after his car struck 21-year-old Krystal Berkowitz
[...]
New York say an inebriated man ran over and killed a friend who had climbed out of his car and started walking home because she was worried he was drunk.

The accident happened at around 4 a.m. Saturday in Setauket
[..]
Suffolk County police say 23-year-old Lawrence Pagano called 911 after his car struck 21-year-old Krystal Berkowitz.
Police determined that Berkowitz had gotten out of Pagano's car and had begun walking home.
[..]
she exited the 2006 Jeep Liberty out of fear that Pagano was too drunk to drive.

She then began walking westbound
[...]
Police say Pagano tried to pull over to talk to Berkowitz but instead hit her with his vehicle.

At 4:11 a.m. 911 dispatchers received a call from Pagano reporting the accident and sent out first responders with reports of a serious head injury.

Berkowitz, of Stony Brook, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Pagano, of Coram, was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated.

It wasn't immediately clear if Pagano had an attorney.

He was held overnight at the Sixth Precint. An arraignment at First District Court in Central Islip was set for July 27
[...]
The incident remains under investigation. Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-220-TIPS.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-Jeep-thought-drunk-drive.html#ixzz38da1gda0
his FB
2w7e4g4.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...237.1073741825.100006787117048&type=1&theater

her FB although nothing really on it
t7df0j.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/krystal.berkowitz?fref=browse_search

I say we make him play Frogger in the middle of New York city traffic. He should have just left her alone. He was drunk and all she wanted was to be responsible.

Something tells me there was a huge fight about his driving, and after she got out, he may have wanted to continue the argument. Then his drunk-assed reflexes took over the wheel.

This is how I see it:
Pagano is drunk; Berkowitz gets out and walks away on the right shoulder. After she clears a distance, Pagano proceeds to drive, rolls down the passenger window and leans to the passenger side to yell at her out the window. Leaning to the right while holding onto the steering wheel makes the car pull rightward. Pagano is too drunk to correct his path and runs Berkowitz over.

It seems like an accident because he called 911 instead of driving away to avoid the situation.

yes it just seems to be a tragic accident....this is why i dont even drink....alcohol is nothing but trouble

for you that are saying that it was not accidents, Larry is not a killer he would never kill anybody on purpose, Yes he was wrong by driving drunk, but he's paying for it, he has to live with him self knowing he killed his friend, I pay for Krystal family, for respect out of both familys it needs to stop

Yes he is. This is not 19-fucking-47, in 2014 we ALL know the deadly consequences to drunk driving. He IS a killer and as far as I'm concerned he SHOULD be charged with MURDER!
if he's a killer why he call 911? it's was a tragic accident.

if he's a killer why he call 911? it's was a tragic accident.

Driving under the influence IS NOT AN ACCIDENT. He committed two crimes: DUI and (at the least) manslaughter. I am pleased that he did call and not just leave his girlfriend lying there like an animal.

Lady he's not 47... he did not want to killer her. maybe be if you new him you would see
You need to leave, you have no ability to read and therefore your tard defending skills will be sub-par. I did NOT imply that the assclown was 47, I said today isn't 1947 therefore we all know the consequences of DUI.

He got behind the wheel drunk, which NO ONE has the right to do and she is dead, therefore he killed her. If I'm running around randomly firing a gun and someone gets hit by a stray bullet, then I am a killer. A car that a drunk is behind the wheel of is a 2000+ pound killing machine, just like a gun in the wrong hands.

And he called 911, wow, my hero. So do 90% of the murderers we read about on here, guess what they are still killers.

You need to leave, you have no ability to read and therefore your tard defending skills will be sub-par. I did NOT imply that the assclown was 47, I said today isn't 1947 therefore we all know the consequences of DUI.

He got behind the wheel drunk, which NO ONE has the right to do and she is dead, therefore he killed her. If I'm running around randomly firing a gun and someone gets hit by a stray bullet, then I am a killer. A car that a drunk is behind the wheel of is a 2000+ pound killing machine, just like a gun in the wrong hands.

And he called 911, wow, my hero. So do 90% of the murderers we read about on here, guess what they are still killers.
I don't Need to leave, I have the right to say what I feel, he is not a killer.

for you that are saying that it was not accidents, Larry is not a killer he would never kill anybody on purpose, Yes he was wrong by driving drunk, but he's paying for it, he has to live with him self knowing he killed his friend, I pay for Krystal family, for respect out of both familys it needs to stop

You need to pray for yourself. Larry is an idiot, he needs to go to prison and you need to go fuck yourself. If you want this to go away then stop posting.

no he didn't

Yes he did. Why are you defending a drunk driver???? I am sorry but what if he hit a family, little kids, a pregnant mom? Do you not care he put others lives at risk? Unfortunetly it is ALWAYS the drunk driver who survives. He should have just offed himself.

I pay to god that you guys never have to go tho this! god bless you
Hey fuckface, I've been through it twice, both fucking sides. My grandafther was the murderer one time and my Uncle was murdered the second. You ain't special, join the fucking club. Get over yourself.

It's was a tragic accident
An accident is dropping your phone in the toilet.
Getting behind the wheel while drunk is a murder waiting to happen.
Did he PLAN to kill her? No. Probably not, but kill her he did. He IS a killer.
You say he's paying for it. Good. But no matter what he feels, what he pays with money will in NO WAY bring Miss Berkowitz back.
He should have NEVER driven. So not only is he a killer, he's an idiot.

your all talk but I bet you were the same way if not there's something wrong,
Yep, I felt the same way, the male that felt the need to drive drunk and murder my Uncle was then and still is a MURDERER! And guess what, my grandfather was a raging alcoholic who murdered a man. If you can't see that your pr3ecious snowflake of a brother willingly got drunk and willingly got behind the wheel of a vehicle and is solely responsible for the death of a young woman then you are 3/4 retarded.

OK, he drove drunk, he killed her, it was unintentional, its manslaughter, end of it
I'm sure he feels like shit about it, rather be fucking her, then going to her funeral having caused her death

Manslaughter is the unlawful killing of another human being, but not done with intent or malice. In response to the increasing number of homicides caused by drunk drivers, some states have created a distinct offense for deaths caused by drunk driving. These are commonly referred to as, inter alia, "vehicular manslaughter", "manslaughter with a vehicle," "negligent homicide manslaughter," or "DUI manslaughter." - See more at: http://www.alanformanlaw.com/newsle...es-for-dui-manslaughter/#sthash.jTPzVjo2.dpuf

Last edited:
your all talk but I bet you were the same way if not there's something wrong,

I can PROUDLY say I have never drank and drove or buzzed drived But thank you for assuming we are all big pieces of shit like your brother....

Last edited:
I can PROUDLY say I have never drank and drive. But thank you for assuming we are all big pieces of shit like your brother....
Many people drink and drive within the legal limit does NOT make them big pieces of shit
what are pieces of shit in my book are the holier-than-thou bunch

Back