• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities say a LaRue County man is in custody after his 4-month-old son was found abandoned inside a vehicle, covered in urine and feces.

According to an arrest report, members of the LaRue County Sheriff's Office were called to the Marathon Gas station on Monday. Authorities say they spoke with a woman who claimed she had been assaulted at the home of 22-year-old Kristopher Bundy.

The woman had sustained bruising, cuts and bite marks all over her body -- and said Bundy was still at the home, with their 4-month-old son.

When deputies arrived at the home, they allegedly saw Bundy run through the back yard and into the nearby woods. Neither deputy was able to find Bundy at that time.

At that point, officers turned their attention to locating the 4-month-old boy. They were unable to find the child inside the house. He was eventually discovered alone, abandoned, inside a vehicle that was parked outside the home, according to the arrest report. Officers say the child was found wearing clothes saturated in urine and feces.

As a result, LaRue County Social Services was called to the scene. At this point, authorities say the child's mother told them that Bundy had locked her in the house for the past three days.

Bundy was later located and arrested. He's charged with abandonment of a minor, endangering the welfare of a minor, first-degree wanton endangerment, first-degree unlawful imprisonment, second-degree domestic violence assault, third-degree assault of a police or probation officer, first-degree fleeing or evading police (on foot) and violation of local leash laws.

He is currently being held in the LaRue County Detention Center.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/36997247/...gedly-found-in-car-covered-in-feces-and-urine
15560819_G.jpg

The woman had sustained bruising, cuts and bite marks all over her body -- and said Bundy was still at the home, with their 4-month-old son.

Holy fuck. I'm just glad everybody came out of this one alive and in one piece. <3

Except chuckles up there, fuck him with a splintered two by four. :punch:

He'll tell her how sorry he is and how much he loves her.
The make up sex will be amazing and then the abuse will begin again.

Get that baby away from these two dysfunctional idiots.

Well he is kinda hot... I used to think guys with that smoldering look were passionate & misunderstood. Now I know that smolder is just resentment and self pity.

I wonder if he's trying to follow in the footsteps of Uncle Ted. I wouldn't want to bet my life, and my children's life, that he's not working up to that.

I was "gone girl" in 1975. He was beating his dog, but I knew the dog was my temporary stand-in. I know it can be done, because I've done it myself.

Name: BUNDY, KRISTOPHER
Probation (Regular)
*** ABSCONDED ***

Offender Photo
(Click image to enlarge)
VINE - click here to register for notification on an offender's custody status
PID # / DOC #: 482664 /
Supervision Begin Date: 5/22/2018
Supervision End Date: 5/21/2023
Race: White
Conviction Information

Offense 1
Time service requirement:
ASSAULT, 2ND DEGREE
Incomplete offense information found
Indictment #: 17-CR-190
<>Crime Date: 12/04/2017
Conviction Date:
Conviction County: Larue
Indictment Count: 001
KRS Code: 508.020 [2]
Felony Class: C
Sentence Length: 5 years 0 months 0 days

Offense 2
UNLAWFUL IMPRISONMENT-1ST DEGREE
Conviction Date:
Indictment Count: 002
KRS Code: 509.020
Felony Class: D

Offense 3
ABANDONMENT OF MINOR
Conviction Date:
Indictment Count: 003
KRS Code: 530.040

Offense 4
FLEEING OR EVADING POLICE, 1ST DEGREE (ON FOOT)
Conviction Date:
Indictment Count: 004
KRS Code: 520.095

Offense 5
ASSAULT-3RD DEGREE-POLICE/PROBATION OFFICER-IDENT WEAPON