• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
1zx8gno.jpg

Kristi Rhines ordered several alcoholic drinks and food at El Chico in Lawton but said her husband Jesus Christ would pay the bill.​
Would Jesus skip out on paying for a meal?
[...]
in Lawton Oklahoma arrested a woman
[...]
after she ate and drank for several hours but then told the staff her husband Jesus Christ would pay the bill.

Kristi Rhines was arrested for defrauding a business and transported to county jail after she ate and drank at the El Chico Mexican restaurant for four hours and told staff she couldn’t pay her $56.55 bill, Capt. Craig Akard told
[...]
Officers who arrived at the scene said Rhines did not appear to be intoxicated or belligerent as she discussed the situation with authorities.

She claimed her husband would arrive and pay the bill, but he has yet to appear.

An employee at the restaurant declined to discuss the incident
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...s-christ-pay-bar-tab-police-article-1.1982003

[...]
Lawton woman for claiming Jesus Christ would pay for her restaurant tab.
[...]
According to authorities, she then told managers her husband would pick up the tab, but when asked about her husband, she had a strange response.

Police say she told managers she was legally married to Jesus Christ, but had no marriage license to prove it.

She told restaurant management that Jesus would walk in and pay for her bill
[...]
Police confirm Rhines had no way to pay for her tab and arrested her on a complaint of fraud.
http://www.okcfox.com/story/2683181...jesus-christ-would-pick-up-her-restaurant-tab

I never considered El Chico to be authentic Mexican food, but that's beside the point. They do have some awesome frozen margaritas. Would love to know what she ordered since it was a pretty big tab for one person.

$56.00!!!!! OMG, I don't think my food bill is $50.00 for 2 weeks! I can't eat out anymore, can't pay for it, but, I guess, if you think you're married to the big guy, then you can do what you want!

If she is married to Jesus Christ then that would make her like a Nun or Sister or something in that range (in case you didn't notice I am not Catholic). She looks a bit crazy with some low moral standards. But hey if she continues to stay in jail maybe she'll find religion like some prisoner's do. :shrug:

Shit, if she were married to Jesus, she would have hot and cold running MD 20/20 who needs margaritas?

Silly bitch Jesus makes his own drank he don't need to pay for it. She must have meant Satian that fucker always skipping out on the tab.

56 bucks for 4 hours is nothing where I live. Especially if booze is involved. If I walk into a restaurant alone, I know im spending at least $75 for food and a couple drinks. But at least I tell the waitress the guy next to me at the bar is my husband before casually walking out haha.

If you're going to lie, at least be good at it .:hilarious:

Judging from her picture she started drinking when she was still in the womb. Perhaps Jesus told her then that he would pay her tab when she "got out".

Back