• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

notchback

Insensitive Asshole
Bold Member!
What a bitch. I wan t to rearrange her face. It looks a little sideways.

http://www.idahopress.com/news/crim...cle_52466af6-ed22-5fdd-9867-bc4ab4df3406.html

CALDWELL — A 22-year-old woman suspected of starving her infant was arrested Monday.

Police say the child weighed 11 pounds at 8 months old.

Tiffany Knapp, of Caldwell, is charged with felony injury to a child after child protection workers with the Department of Health and Welfare reported the child was severely underweight and malnourished. According to court documents, the child was receiving only Kool-Aid and diluted whole milk as nourishment.

Reports say the infant was born three months premature and has always had difficulty gaining weight, therefore a specialized formula was prescribed for the infant to get appropriate nutrients. According to police, Knapp was aware of the prescription but did not attempt to contact a doctor's office or pharmacy to get the prescribed formula.

Initially, Knapp allegedly told police she hadn't received a prescription but later said she “just spaced it,” according to police.

Prior to Knapp's arrest, the infant had been previously admitted to the hospital. At 4 months old, the baby was admitted to the hospital for failure to gain weight, and while at the hospital, the child ate appropriately and gained the necessary weight, according to police reports. When the child was released from the hospital, police reported that Knapp was given a prescription for formula used for underweight babies, but Knapp never filled it.

Tiffany%20Knapp

There's going to be a line forming, @notchback - I'd like to punch her a few times too.

Just so I'm not on the wrong track here - isn't Kool Aid a bloody cordial that you add water to, like a cheap, sugary fruit drink for kids? (Its not for sale in Australia)

Stupid bloody uncaring bitch.

There is simply, no excuse for this. She knew enough to admit the child to hospital for malnourishment and low weight gain - she would have known she wasn't fulfilling her job as parent. Just fill the goddamn script.

If she couldn't afford it (just how expensive is prescription formula in America anyway) then start fucking breast feeding, stat - and rock up to the nearest charity and say 'I am failing at being a parent. I cannot afford to pay for formula for my baby. Please help me'. Boom. She'd get a charity to fill that script immediately.

She doesn't look starved. She doesn't even have dirty hair. So. She can pay for milk, for Kool Aid, for food for herself. She can pay for SHAMPOO for herself. That means she can afford the necessary formula her baby needed. You know, the formula that would keep the poor thing alive and thriving.

If she's that hard up - drop the baby off to Child Services and admit you're just a hopeless failure. Surely America's welfare program would pay for the formula prescription?

No excuse. None whatsoever. Don't ever let that cow get that baby back in her care.

If she didn't think to buy the ONE thing that would keep her baby alive because she 'spaced it' - then I'd say she was too busy spending her money on drugs that were causing her to 'space it' to begin with.

Lock her up, throw away the key and adopt the baby out to someone infertile who would make a wonderful family for the baby.

Luckily, no one takes a positive view to starving a baby. So she'll cop those punches we're volunteering, plus much more, once she is in jail. Hope she enjoys it.

She just gave up on the bitty baby. Like when she was a kid and got tired of the hamsters and let them starve.
[doublepost=1475110880,1475110621][/doublepost]@sarahdownunder, koolaid is artificial fruit flavored powder in bright chemical colors with lots of sugar. Terrible stuff but strangely delicious. "Cordial" makes it sound much better than it is.

There is at least one program I'm sure she could have qualified for, WIC, it's a nutrition program for Women, Infants and Children, they would have helped her.

Formula is expensive and I can't even imagine how expensive prescription formula is, but she could have done better than fucking kool-aide, regular cow's milk would have worked. Babies before store bought formula were raised on it and breastmilk.

It might not be optimum but it would have certainly worked better than fucking kool-aide.

She didn't care, not one bit for the child, she needs to go away forever cause they'll be another before too long, there always is.

There is at least one program I'm sure she could have qualified for, WIC, it's a nutrition program for Women, Infants and Children, they would have helped her.
I think she did have assistance for the special formula. Medicaid would have paid for it too. What she lacked was the desire to do anything for her baby.

@sarahdownunder

If she didn't think to buy the ONE thing that would keep her baby alive

Here's the real kicker, I bet that special formula was fully paid for. If it wasn't, all she had to say to the doctor was
**I don't have any money** I can god damn guarantee that they would have went right into the backroom and got her some. I bet they would have given her diapers and wipes and all kinds of things. The doctors offices always have a stockroom full of needed samples. She could have went to social services, the ER at the hospital, a local church and so on. She could have took her sorry ass out on a street corner and sucked dick until she git enough money.
This bitch didn't give a rats ass.

The thought of this baby being fed only kool aid and diluted whole milk disgusts me. She could have gotten the specialized formula free easily. You all are right...she just didn't care about her child. This baby has never known a mothers love. I'm sure the baby suffered in many many ways other than starvation. I'm very happy she was saved before this selfish bitch killed her.

What a bitch. I wan t to rearrange her face. It looks a little sideways.

http://www.idahopress.com/news/crim...cle_52466af6-ed22-5fdd-9867-bc4ab4df3406.html

CALDWELL — A 22-year-old woman suspected of starving her infant was arrested Monday.

Police say the child weighed 11 pounds at 8 months old.

Tiffany Knapp, of Caldwell, is charged with felony injury to a child after child protection workers with the Department of Health and Welfare reported the child was severely underweight and malnourished. According to court documents, the child was receiving only Kool-Aid and diluted whole milk as nourishment.

Reports say the infant was born three months premature and has always had difficulty gaining weight, therefore a specialized formula was prescribed for the infant to get appropriate nutrients. According to police, Knapp was aware of the prescription but did not attempt to contact a doctor's office or pharmacy to get the prescribed formula.

Initially, Knapp allegedly told police she hadn't received a prescription but later said she “just spaced it,” according to police.

Prior to Knapp's arrest, the infant had been previously admitted to the hospital. At 4 months old, the baby was admitted to the hospital for failure to gain weight, and while at the hospital, the child ate appropriately and gained the necessary weight, according to police reports. When the child was released from the hospital, police reported that Knapp was given a prescription for formula used for underweight babies, but Knapp never filled it.

Tiffany%20Knapp
What the fuck is she doing in this picture? She needs to fucking die! She starved ber baby ffs.. Intentionally starved her! I hope her babies cries haunt her for the rest of her life once she gets her head out of her ass and back to fucking reality!! Really guys what is she doing!? Why r her lips not centered. Is she doing that on purpose!? DEFINITION OF CUNT=TIFFANY KNAPP

BITCH DIE IN PRISON

" just spaced it " :shifty:
Well Ms. Knapp ... You will have plenty of time to figure out where you "spaced it" when you're in prison :finger::finger: stupid fuck :finger::finger:
Why can't we burn women who do things like this :) baby making parts closed :shrug: problem solved ;)

What the fuck is she doing in this picture? She needs to fucking die! She starved ber baby ffs.. Intentionally starved her! I hope her babies cries haunt her for the rest of her life once she gets her head out of her ass and back to fucking reality!! Really guys what is she doing!? Why r her lips not centered. Is she doing that on purpose!? DEFINITION OF CUNT=TIFFANY KNAPP

BITCH DIE IN PRISON
These abusers won't be tortured by the memory of their babies cries, they didn't care when it was happening, and they sure won't care later. The connection of bonding just isn't in them.

I know nothing about human babies. Only furry animals.
Why did she dilute the milk? Was whole milk giving the baby diarrhea? (She wouldn't even give ordinary formula which is free if you ask.) Maybe diluted the baby did not have the runs so starving is better than cleaning the shits?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that Medicare would have covered the formula 100%!

My son took prescription formula for a condition called Pyloric Stenosis, I had Medicaid at the time & paid nothing for it, not even a co-pay!

Bitch was just too lazy to bother filling it!
[doublepost=1475157635,1475157347][/doublepost]
Why did she dilute the milk? Was whole milk giving the baby diarrhea? (She wouldn't even give ordinary formula which is free if you ask.) Maybe diluted the baby did not have the runs so starving is better than cleaning the shits?
The only reason I can think of would be to save money?
Meth is expensive ya know & momster must have decided that $3 for gallon of milk was too much to spend on her baby- but water is free!!:rolleyes:

Pyloric Stenosis

Does that make them projectile vomit everything they eat? My younger son threw up everything that went down until he was about 18 months old. We tried everything, every different kind of milk, the only thing he could keep down was Pet milk and it still came up at times and did it stink! We were never told what the diagnosis was just that he would "outgrow" it.

We could wait or he could have surgery for it, so we waited. But he never got malnourished, or underweight, I just kept poking more in every time he threw up, and he threw up lots and lots.

I had to breast feed but had no milk, but I had bottles of formula on hand so he never went without.

I still can't get feeding a baby fucking Kool-Aide. Did she want to hear her crying constantly? I suppose we should be glad she only neglected and didn't beat her for crying. I'm sure she only took her to the hospital cause someone else made her.

April 04, 2017

WTF?!!

A woman who was suspected of starving her baby was sentenced to five years of probation.

The Idaho Press-Tribune reports Tiffany Knapp was sentenced to probation, 180 days in jail and was ordered to pay court costs. Police say she was arrested September after her infant was found severely malnourished.

Defense attorney Randy Grove says Knapp has made progress in parenting classes and has increased visitation with her infant. Knapp has a second child whom she has custody of, which Grove says is evidence that Knapp is an appropriate parent.

The Idaho Press-Tribune says because of her improvements, VanderVelde sentenced Knapp to probation rather than prison. He acknowledged her improvements and that there was no substance abuse involved in the case.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/mother-sentenced-to-probation-for-infant-malnourishment/428493410

Did I read she got PROBATION correctly??? W t f!???????????????
180 days in jail??

What she did to that baby is worth the death penalty in my opinion. She basically got a slap on the wrist!! Sickening

Maybe now that someone else brought the baby back to good health, she'll want to take better care of it. You know, not all icky, ugly , pukey and sickly anymore. I don't think parenting classes will help that much because she had no urge to care for the baby, it wasn't that she didn't know how.
And she had a healthy child that wasn't taken away.
Now she'll try harder because people are watching her with an eagle eye and she's probably afraid of losing custody of the child she does want.

Last edited:
Back