• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
10hk4qp.jpg
Two kittens are safe after they were found inside a box that was shipped from Los Angeles to a Cox Communications office near San Diego, Calif.
[...]
discovered the kittens when he opened a box that contained fiberglass equipment,
[....]
The newborns were curled up in the corner of the box with their umbilical cords still attached.

It's not known how the kittens got into the box in the first place, or how they were able to survive the ride in the truck without injury.
"Mouse" and "Wifi" are now receiving round-the-clock care at the San Diego Humane Society
[...]

http://www.local10.com/adopt-a-pet/...identally-packed-in-box-shipped/25530762uotes

Mouse and wifi... love those names.

Poor mama cat probably thought she had the perfect place to hide them up until the box was closed and shipped.

Those poor kittens! I'm glad it was a short distance shipment. That seemed to make all the difference in their outcome. *tiny soft pets to their little heads* Awwww...I'm getting all mushy inside. :cat:

Latest posts

Back