• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Newport News woman is facing charges after she allegedly tried to burn a man and set his clothes on fire.

Newport News police say they were called to a domestic situation Wednesday afternoon.

Officers spoke with a 24-year-old man, who said he been in an argument over the phone with his former girlfriend and mother of his children. During the phone call, she reportedly told him she was going to pour bleach on his clothes.

This man told police he had allowed this woman, 23-year-old Kiara S. Barlow, to stay at his home the past several weeks.

Police say the man later found bleach poured over his clothes after returning home.

He reportedly told Barlow to leave. Police say Barlow unsuccessfully tried to light his bleach-covered clothes on fire.

Barlow is also accused of threatening to burn the man while trying to ignite a lighter in the spray of an aerosol can.

She was arrested and charged with malicious assault by acid/explosive/fire, assault on a family member, arson and destruction to property.
http://wavy.com/2017/11/15/police-woman-accused-of-trying-to-burn-ex-boyfriend/
barlow-kiara-shakila111517.jpg

The disrespect.... someone lets you stay in their home and you try and light their stuff on fire?!
I'm assuming she is also ignorant enough to think that bleach is very flammable LOL

Her good looks are tainted by her batshitted crazy.

I think a suitable torture for her would be to hand her over to me for a week.
I make an excellent deterrent.

She ought to burn those ridiculous eyebrows off.
Wonder brow, for those days you want brows as prominent as a truck bumper.

ETA, it's like they let her fix her makeup for this mug, or it's proof he never laid a finger on her!

Last edited:
Eyebrows by Swiffer...the new fashion. When a basting brush just isn't enough, grab the Swiffer.

Barlow is also accused of threatening to burn the man while trying to ignite a lighter in the spray of an aerosol can.
Since she also tried to light bleach soaked clothes on fire, I bet the aerosol was harmless stuff.

I totally went right to those eyebrows first, too! All I could think was "how long did it take for her to do her brows? Does she do them every day?"

Wow. I can't imagine what that must be like!
Looks like she didn't have the stencil straight before she started the air compressor.

--Al

Back