1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Kevin & Charlie Ford Busted For Robbery After Dye Explodes In Kevins Pants Injuring His "package"

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Whisper, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    Kevin R. Ford and Charlie Franklin Ford III ​
    http://www.wesh.com/news/central-fl.../22874408/-/xyewix/-/index.html#ixzz2kOSGzvJa

• Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. Gaucha

Gaucha Really?

Instant karma.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

:hilarious::hilarious: KARMA.... hopefully it messed up his junk so that he can't procreate!!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. myra manes

myra manes Veteran Member

Finding stupid criminals in Florida is like fishing in a barrel ..

I love it!:D

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Wolf_of_Mars

Wolf_of_Mars Trusted Member Bold Member!

Of course it's easy, unlike most other states, we have the Sunshine Law. It helps to avoid suppression of all Police/Sheriff's Department documents. You'd be surprised how much isn't openly reported to media outlets by LEO's in other states.
    We're not proud of our idiot criminals, but we don't hide them, either.

• Like Like x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  6. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

Probably too late at 26 he probably has 4 or 5 baby mamas out there and at least 3 kids named after him with some dumbass variation on his first name.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Azryhael

Azryhael Princess of Putrefaction Bold Member!

Too bad it wasn't his brother's groin that was injured. I'm guessing the world would be just fine without a Charlie Franklin Ford IV.

• Like Like x 2
  8. The Bosses' Secretary

The Bosses' Secretary Member

When I was a bank teller, I was always afraid of the exploding money at the back of the drawer.

• Like Like x 1
  9. myra manes

That my friend, is what makes Florida so great, that and the weather, I'm seriously jealous .. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. disturbedperson

disturbedperson Active Member

Um, ouch? Wonder what color his wee willie is now? Dyed package....red, blue, pink?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. MordSith

MordSith New Member

LOL! Sad to say but this happened right around the corner from where I live. We're not all looney though. Fortunately, I still have time to escape my lovely Flor-i-duh!

• Like Like x 3
  12. myra manes

Purple, ((( throbbing ))), purple ..

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Just my luck sucks

Just my luck sucks Trusted Member

LoL blue balls. For real.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Wolf_of_Mars

I'm in N. Florida. It's a totally different type of area than the dreaded S. Florida. Crime is low, the weather wildly varies from season to season, and the people aren't so f-ing crazed.
    Unlike S. Florida, we have real seasonal changes. As it is, Thursday mornings' temps here will hit the low 30's-high 20's. Sure glad we live in a forest & have a lot of seasoned wood for the fireplace... Sometimes, it actually snows a little.

• Good To Know! Good To Know! x 1
  15. myra manes

I'm so embarrassed, I had no idea ..
    Being a hick from Canada :D I thought Florida was hot and sunny most of the year .. :oops:

16. Wolf_of_Mars

Nothing to be embarrassed about. Most people hold the misconception that all of Florida is hot & sunny all of the time.
    Personally, I think that people need solid seasonal changes to reset their internal bio-mechanisms. A lot of the weirdness in S. FL is probably caused by that sameness of seasons.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. China

We do have changes down here...ex today was a chilly 65 lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. myra manes

You just might be right! :D

19. myra manes

BITCH!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Wolf_of_Mars

I used to live in S. FL. Miramar to be exact. Also for short periods in Miami Lakes, Hollywood on the Intercoastal, and Cooper City. The coldest I saw for over 13 years was 40 degrees there.

21. China

i live in Naples ;) and we get to 32 sometimes

22. kspade21

kspade21 New Member

I know these two men I grew up with them and you guys don't know what your talking about. We all make bad decisions granted but if u want to judge someone then judge yourself ok these two have been there for me when I needed them I'm sad that they made the wrong decision granted but that doesn't make them bad people. You never know y people make the drastic decisions they do until u walk a mile I there shoes.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  23. Abroad

Abroad Veteran Member Bold Member!

Glad to hear that they were there for you when you needed them, Kspade21. If you are their friend, though, does it not hurt you to know they would do such an idiotic thing? I'd like to think my friends would tell me if I was about to do something stupid, but maybe they didn't let on what they were planning? You would have stopped them, right?

24. Krystal

Oh fuck you! We have a Nor'Easter coming. High today topped out at 21!:finger:

25. Chinchillazilla

Chinchillazilla Ill Eagle Bold Member!

I have a friend who robbed a library of several super-rare books, tasing the librarian in the process. He was a dumb kid at the time. He served his time, got out, and is doing well now. But I wouldn't blame anyone for judging him. Your friends pistol-whipped someone, then tried to outrun the cops, damaging more property and risking other people's lives. That's pretty judgeable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Krystal

As soon as I do something that makes the DD forums, the feel free to judge me. Until then, I hope the dye packs blew off his penis before he can create more babies he has no intentions of supporting.

27. CbabyRKO

CbabyRKO Titty sprinkles!!!! Bold Member!

The only place their shoes are going is jail and ain't nobody got time for that. Wrong decision? More like dumb decision seeing as one of your friends was already in the stink becos of a battery charge.
    Maybe you should find friends who aren't so criminally inclined.

28. Leggs

Leggs Fuck it, I'm getting drunk Bold Member!

So close...

• Funny Funny x 1
  29. China

I think defending these dumb motherfuckers is a bad decision your part. Hopefully you walk that mile in their shoes and bail them out. :eek:Since they are your buddies and all.

30. MordSith

MordSith New Member

LOL! But this is Central Florida. Different kind of "duh" in these parts :)