• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A homeless man says he was looking for a place to sleep when he came upon an attempted rape and intervened early Tuesday.
Shortly before 3:30 a.m., Ketrell Ferguson, who is recently homeless, heard screams and noticed a struggle in the 3600 block of 16th Street NW. At first, he thought it was a robbery.

According to police, 23-year-old Alemen Gonzalo offered a woman money for sex, and when she refused, he allegedly tried to rape her behind a bus stop.
Ferguson said he has relatives who have been raped and he felt he had to do something. He picked up half a brick and a stick.

"As soon as he lifted his head up, I smacked him with the stick hard as I could in his head,” Ferguson said. “He fell off the lady, stumbled and I smacked him again and I just kept smacking him with the stick as hard as I could."
Police found the suspect not far away about 4:40 a.m. He was bleeding from his head.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Rape-Attempt-in-Northwest-DC--297861201.html

He was charged with assault with the intent to commit first-degree sexual abuse.

“Even though I’m going through hard times, God put in me in a place where I could help,” Ferguson told NBC 4. “I was at the right place at right time.”
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...an-rape-hits-attacker-stick-article-1.2170054

Last edited:
A homeless man says he was looking for a place to sleep when he came upon an attempted rape and intervened early Tuesday.
Shortly before 3:30 a.m., Ketrell Ferguson, who is recently homeless, heard screams and noticed a struggle in the 3600 block of 16th Street NW. At first, he thought it was a robbery.

According to police, 23-year-old Alemen Gonzalo offered a woman money for sex, and when she refused, he allegedly tried to rape her behind a bus stop.
Ferguson said he has relatives who have been raped and he felt he had to do something. He picked up half a brick and a stick.

"As soon as he lifted his head up, I smacked him with the stick hard as I could in his head,” Ferguson said. “He fell off the lady, stumbled and I smacked him again and I just kept smacking him with the stick as hard as I could."
Police found the suspect not far away about 4:40 a.m. He was bleeding from his head.

He was charged with assault with the intent to commit first-degree sexual abuse.

“Even though I’m going through hard times, God put in me in a place where I could help,” Ferguson told NBC 4. “I was at the right place at right time.”

<3 Why can't everyone be so selfless? Hope karma brings him better days! He deserves it!!

Good deal! He stepped up and did he right thing instead of turning his head and running away. I hope his good deed helps him get his life together.

This story was definitely awesome compared to the outcome of many others. This goes to show that not everyone who is homeless and down on their luck is a degenerate. Sometimes it could be the most unsuspecting people who make a change in your life.
As for Mr. Rapey he needs to be someone's bitch in jail cos excuse me if I don't believe this is the first time he stuck his dick in a chick unwantedly. Or tried to anyway coz clearly Ketrell wasn't having that shit.

Ladies? Looks like this account is legit. Only $3,500 of the $5,000 goal, and let's be real... In a city like D.C., even $5,000 doesn't get a man that far.

Please share it on your social media accounts. This man has only recently fallen homeless. The longer he's allowed to remain on the streets, the longer he's likely to remain there.

Please donate!

This goes to show that not everyone who is homeless and down on their luck is a degenerate.

Oh yeah...I never mentioned I was homeless once. It was only for a couple of weeks while I was waiting for an apartment to open up...but I did live in my car with my dog.

Of course, I probably kill the "not everyone is degenerate" part of the comment...

“Even though I’m going through hard times, God put in me in a place where I could help,”

Cuz God was too busy to get off his lazy ass and prevent the attack from occuring in the first fucking place? Give me a god damned break. Such a load of shit.

Is there any more news on this guys past? I don't want to give money to some scumbag or drug abuser.

Wish he'd have killed him with that brick, i'd buy this hobo some crack myself straight up for that.

Back