• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

PerfectChaos

QueenGEEK
kennethsplunge_zps82a70a25.jpg

Police say a suspected burglar called 911 in the middle of a heist after falling from a ladder and breaking his leg.

When emergency personnel arrived, Kenneth Dewhawn Splunge, 34, was found injured
[...]
The incident happened Wednesday when the man climbed a fence and onto the roof before trying to get inside by kicking out a skylight, the warrant said. He dropped a ladder through the opening but while climbing down he fell, breaking his leg, it said.
[...]
He was arrested and charged with second-degree burglary at the hospital two days later.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/crime/2014/04/07/injured-burglar-arrest/7421031/

Good thing he had his phone. Imagine the poor homeowner coming home to find that in a pile of broken glass on the living room floor!

Hey ass wipes, like you have a purfect life, times have been hard since he lost his kid a few months ago he is off his meds and going through a lot. of course the news makes it look worse because he is a fellon, why dont you get a life and stop condiming my childs father and my love more hell than he is in now. he is not dead but he has a rod in his leg and on a walker SO LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!!!!!!!! YOU GO A PROBLEM WITH THIS WE CAN SOLVE IT# LIBRARY. SO BUG OFF BITCHES.

Hey ass wipes, like you have a purfect life, times have been hard since he lost his kid a few months ago he is off his meds and going through a lot. of course the news makes it look worse because he is a fellon, why dont you get a life and stop condiming my childs father and my love more hell than he is in now. he is not dead but he has a rod in his leg and on a walker SO LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!!!!!!!! YOU GO A PROBLEM WITH THIS WE CAN SOLVE IT# LIBRARY. SO BUG OFF BITCHES.

BUSTIN' OUT THE HASHTAAAAAAAAAAAAGS.
#POS#DarwinAward#Fuckoff#neenerneener#douchebaggary

Perfect* Felon* Don't* Condemning* child's* ... I think that is all of them

He did something stupid. Therefore, I laugh.

I'm sorry that he lost a child, but being off his meds and going through tough shit is no excuse for burglarizing someone's house, especially so ineptly. Stop defending someone who has a history of bad choices, especially on the internet where nobody gives a flying fuck and you only make both him and yourself look even more like blithering idiots.

Learn how to spell. You're stupid and so is splooge here. How about you bug off. I mean you came looking for your stupid nobody of a dumbass and found us doing what we do. Ain't nobody got time for you. Buh-bye.

LaRain Splunge said:
I would never admit to procreating with someone as stupid as your man. In fact I would pretend I didn't know his stupid ass.

Learn how to spell. You're stupid and so is splooge here. How about you bug off. I mean you came looking for your stupid nobody of a dumbass and found us doing what we do. Ain't nobody got time for you. Buh-bye.
lol i think her time expired at the library and that's why no response or she is waiting on the library steps in case anone shows up so she can kick their asses

I would never admit to procreating with a man who doesn't know to leave the scene of a crime before calling 911 after breaking his leg during an attempted burglary.

I'm embarrassed to live in the same state as y'all.

Back