• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mom of 4

Trusted Member
25rl73t.jpg

SHEBOYGAN - Police arrested a Sheboygan man for abusing his baby girl.

The three-month-old is in the hospital with skull fractures and other serious injuries.

Kenneth Peitzmier has an extensive criminal record, including disorderly conduct, sexual assault of a child and now, he's charged with physically abusing his own baby.

According to the criminal complaint, the child's mother took the baby to the emergency room where doctors found bruises on the baby’s ribs, cheeks, hemorrhaging to the eye and two skull fractures.

“It's a very important thing and someone has to step up for the child and speak the truth,â€￾ Sheboygan Police Detective Matthew Walsh said.

Police were called and began questioning Peitzmier. The complaint says he acknowledged having "anger management issues and needed some help for that."

It also says he admitted forcing the baby into the crib where the baby hit her head on a large plastic piece.

Neighbors can't believe it.

“I heard the baby cry off and on but I thought babies cry, you give them a bottle, but I had no idea,â€￾ neighbor Fred Sever said.

“You have a non speaking victim and you have to take the case very seriously and ultimately get a confession which sometimes is the only way to solve these cases, unfortunately,â€￾ Detective Walsh said.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/18743064.html

Neighbors can't believe it.
They never do... :rolleyes:
I have NEVER had a neighbor that doesn't know exactly what I'm doing and when. How do these people end up with neighbors that have no clue WTF is going on next door?? I wanna move next door to them...

WTF?
sexual assault of a child and now, he's charged with physically abusing his own baby.

Why was he even around a child. Time to do some digging.

Ahhh yes, My hometown. I have to admit that Wisconsin has some of the looniest people. We had a guy who made lampshades out of human skin. Forgot his name but he was up there with Jeffery Dahmer. :eek:

That would be old Ed Gein.....
He also had a belt made out of nipples!
Interesting guy huh? :rolleyes:

Ahhh yes, My hometown. I have to admit that Wisconsin has some of the looniest people. We had a guy who made lampshades out of human skin. Forgot his name but he was up there with Jeffery Dahmer. :eek:

Ah, yes, that freak Ed Gein. he actually helped inspire the character Leatherface in Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and the nutjob who made the skin suit in Silence of The Lambs.

Seriously....look him up on crimelibrary. This guy was something else.....
But for some fucked up strange reason...I felt sympathetic towards him. :confused:

If he was a registered sex offender and mommy had the slightest idea, she needs to never see her baby again.

If he was a registered sex offender and mommy had the slightest idea, she needs to never see her baby again.

I agree Carol. I have no sympathy for women who risk harm to their children because they are in love and think he will change.:mad:

I agree Carol. I have no sympathy for women who risk harm to their children because they are in love and think he will change.:mad:

Ewwww....I do not want to sleep with someone who already had penis inside the child. How fucking gross. Mother's brain must be like a fucking peanut.

This is the only way this guy should ever have children.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0sxBlgkFI"]Youtube Conjugal visit[/ame]

Back