• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Sorry for your loss, wtf.

It sounds like some of the commenters on the original article you linked to had and idea about who might have done it? And some of the others blame the police. Why would they do that?

Do you have any details you can add about what has been done in the case so far? (I realise the Police might not be telling anyone what they are looking into; but some lines of enquiry would be obvious to BJ's loved ones.)

This happened over a year ago and they still know nothing?I could not find the cause of death anywhere, just that they were doign toxicology reports.
iwmzh4.jpg

a little more info

In Stockton, there is a part of town that is referred to as "okieville". It used to be predominately white people that lived there. It has since become racially diverse but still has the same nickname. That is where they live. There is a vibe from that place- I don't know how to describe it, there are good folks that live there, but there are MANY people that live by their own sets of rules-"snitches get stitches" etc. Someone knows something. W/O mentioning any names(mainly because I'm not clear on who is who), if you read the article that tells of teen boys fighting, they were pointing the finger at a kid who later just left town; and the other kids don't seem so innocent themselves. It drives me nuts (his mom doesn't even like to think about it too much), because some of them were at the funeral; and btw the kid that ended up leaving town, during the week he was missing, his dad was following leads, that eventually led to that kids house; the stepdad of the kid got very aggro toward BJ's dad when he asked if he could talk to the son to see if there might be something he could tell him and the dad told bj's dad to get the fuck out of there etc. mind you, Bj's parents and this other dad went to high school together, and the cops were intent on talking to that kid, but never have?????? I was hoping they were sitting back letting the creeps hang themselves, but due to the fact that his mom gets the runaround mostly, I think the cops just don't give a shit. And I SWEAR he was not a bad kid. They should care!!!

Crime Stoppers --
Published April
5, 2010

Suspicious death

The San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office seeks information about the death of 17-year-old Kenneth Felchle. He was last seen April 4, 2008, at about 10:30 p.m. near Cardinal and Elvin avenues. On April 11, 2008, his body was found in the Stockton Diverting Canal near Cardinal Avenue and Fremont Street. Anybody with information is asked to call Detective Nelida Stone
at (209) 468-4170.

I'm married to his father Kenneth Felche. Bo is heading to prison because he chose to run from the Napa cops. When he gets drunk he cries and always tells me that he is sorry for killing BJ. He lives with his guilt every day .

I'm married to his father Kenneth Felche. Bo is heading to prison because he chose to run from the Napa cops. When he gets drunk he cries and always tells me that he is sorry for killing BJ. He lives with his guilt every day .
Sweet. Thanks for reviving a dead thread that I missed.

I can't.
[doublepost=1518347767,1518347735][/doublepost]Do you know her?
[doublepost=1518347799][/doublepost]Tammi Morrow of Stockton.

https://patch.com/california/napava...er-threatening-to-kill-woman-with-screwdriver

Whoa. Hold up.

"Bo" is BJ's dad? And Bo confessed to killing BJ?

And you are going to post that shit here but not call the police?

Just.....damn.
[doublepost=1518350399,1518349053][/doublepost]http://napavalleyregister.com/news/...cle_36b9c2dc-c7c1-548b-8dfa-ff0003a8b5ef.html

Through their investigation, deputies determined that Felchle, formerly of Napa, was hiding out at a residence on Maureen Drive in Vallejo. Deputies surrounded the home along with Vallejo Police on Feb. 8. Felchle was taken into custody without incident. He was booked at the Napa County jail on suspicion of possession of heroin, possession of meth, attempted destruction of evidence and committing a felony while out on bail.

Felchle’s wife, Jessica Louise Myatt, 35, who was also at the home, was arrested and booked in Napa on suspicion of being an accessory to evasion.

I guess they can now add "failure to report a crime" to her charges.
[doublepost=1518351088][/doublepost]https://patch.com/california/napavalley/fugitive-friday-police-seek-suspects-15f80079

ORIGINAL STORY: Friday, April 12, 2013, 5:50 a.m.

Napa Valley Crime Stoppers are seeking information on the following suspects.

Tips can be made by calling the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-450-9543 or texting to 274637 with NVCS at the beginning of the tip.

--Jessica Louise Myatt

White female, 30, 5'4", 130 lbs, brown hair and eyes, wanted for felony failure to appear/robbery.

Holy fuck, well this thread went sideways! I'll be incredibly proud if someone here contacted the Napa/Vallejo cops!

I probably shouldn't have said anything.
I think deep down you know you should. If not for the family who lost their son way too early in a horrible way, then for yourself because you're obviously feeling guilt about this that you should unburden. The only way you stop looking like a heartless women protecting her husband who "lost it" (and by the way could lose it again next time on you because he never got the help he needed) is if you speak up for the real victim in this case and give the answers to his broken loved ones so they might be able to move on one day.

They got into an argument and Bo lost it.

And you are ok with being married to a man that gets drunk and cries, while admitting to beating his kid to death when he "lost it?"

You are fucking sick, lady.

Ummmm you are so fucked up.
He SHOULD live with the guilt. He beat his son to death. He SHOULD be headed to prison.
I think BJ's mother should know.

Talk to the police.

Duh. Of course she can't talk to the police. She's too busy evading police, hanging out with her piece of shit husband, and trying to pretend to give a fuck that her husband beat his kid to death and now feels guilty.

You think his mother should know?! While you sit there with a man that MURDERED HIS CHILD, you say that? Uhhhh fuck you.

And this:
2akiwz9.jpg

You are one heartless, vile bitch.

But keep on, keepin on..
Fuck you and fuck your husband.

I think BJ's mother should know.
What you want ti tell me??
Post automatically merged:

Either way, she was reported to three seperate LO agencies. By me.
Thank you "Bjs" mama

I can't.
Because your lying his father was locked up at his time of death.

https://patch.com/california/napava...er-threatening-to-kill-woman-with-screwdriver

Whoa. Hold up.

"Bo" is BJ's dad? And Bo confessed to killing BJ?

And you are going to post that shit here but not call the police?

Just.....damn.
[doublepost=1518350399,1518349053][/doublepost]http://napavalleyregister.com/news/...cle_36b9c2dc-c7c1-548b-8dfa-ff0003a8b5ef.html

I guess they can now add "failure to report a crime" to her charges.
[doublepost=1518351088][/doublepost]https://patch.com/california/napavalley/fugitive-friday-police-seek-suspects-15f80079
Bo Bjs dad was locked up when he was killed. So that chick is trppin

Sweet. Thanks for reviving a dead thread that I missed.
Lies

Holy fuck, well this thread went sideways! I'll be incredibly proud if someone here contacted the Napa/Vallejo cops!
Bj is my Son his father Bo was locked up at time of my sons murder

I hope so but you know he was locked up when my son was killed so ....now what

I can't.
Because your lying his father was locked up at his time of death.
He was locked up in 2008 google jt

I probably shouldn't have said anything.
YA because your lying

And you are ok with being married to a man that gets drunk and cries, while admitting to beating his kid to death when he "lost it?"

You are fucking sick, lady.

Ummmm you are so fucked up.
He SHOULD live with the guilt. He beat his son to death. He SHOULD be headed to prison.

Duh. Of course she can't talk to the police. She's too busy evading police, hanging out with her piece of shit husband, and trying to pretend to give a fuck that her husband beat his kid to death and now feels guilty.

You think his mother should know?! While you sit there with a man that MURDERED HIS CHILD, you say that? Uhhhh fuck you.

And this:
2akiwz9.jpg

You are one heartless, vile bitch.

But keep on, keepin on..
Fuck you and fuck your husband.
She lying Bo was locked up when my son Bj was killed I dnt know WTF she doing. But this pisses me off. A

But why did he kill the boy?
He didnt Bj is my son his father was locked up in 2008

This happened over a year ago and they still know nothing?I could not find the cause of death anywhere, just that they were doign toxicology reports.
iwmzh4.jpg

I think deep down you know you should. If not for the family who lost their son way too early in a horrible way, then for yourself because you're obviously feeling guilt about this that you should unburden. The only way you stop looking like a heartless women protecting her husband who "lost it" (and by the way could lose it again next time on you because he never got the help he needed) is if you speak up for the real victim in this case and give the answers to his broken loved ones so they might be able to move on one day.
Lies

Bo was locked up so wtf you talking bout

Last edited:
What in the actual fuck?! Does anyone learn to spell and know grammar anymore???? What the hell is all that supposed to mean?!

I read it just fine. B.J.'s mom has stumbled upon this thread. She's primarily responding to the troll above claiming to be Bo's current wife, but she wants us all to know that Bo was incarcerated when B.J. was murdered, and couldn't possibly have killed his own son.

Mom!! - Dumb people are using Google again!!!

Normally I would chuckle at this but since this is clearly the victims mother, who has come across this thread, I'll give her a pass because I'm sure she is wrought with emotion.

It also wasnt that hard to follow.

Normally I would chuckle at this but since this is clearly the victims mother, who has come across this thread, I'll give her a pass because I'm sure she is wrought with emotion.

It also wasnt that hard to follow.

It was a joke. Because the spelling was horrible and there was no grammar in site. Sarcasm people. I understood her fine.

Back