• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
30xbd6x.jpg

Kenneth Harden, 32, was arrested on rape and torture charges​
An Indiana man forced his wife to sign a sex slave contract so he could sexually abuse and torture her — while he coerced her by controlling her diabetes medication
[...]
Kenneth Harden, 32, is accused of binding his wife with ropes, forcing her to wear a choke collar and raping her repeatedly.

He is charged with 38 felonies ranging from strangulation, criminal confinement and domestic battery, WHAS11 reported.

Some of the charges stem from incidents that happened while his two kids were nearby
[..]
Authorities say Harden wrote out an elaborate contract defining himself as the 'master' and his wife as the 'slave.'

His wife said she couldn't leave not only because she 'loved him' — but also because he controlled the medication she needed for her severe diabetes,
[...]
Seymour police arrested him
[...]
while responding to a domestic call at the couple's home.

When officers arrived, they found Harden on the sidewalk while his distraught wife sobbed inside the apartment,
[...]
While investigating the call, police found an 11-page manual outlining 'the slave's role' and 'punishments,' which was signed by both Harden and his wife in June
[....]
The victim, who is not named because she was a victim of sexual abuse, said Harden forced her to sign the contract or he would leave her.
[...]
told cops that he was 'sweet' and 'swept her off her feet' when they first met via Craigslist in July 2013,
But soon he told her was a sadist and wanted to be her master
[...]
The woman said he at times tied her to her bed for so long, she would urinate on herself
[...]
She would often lose her consciousness during the torture sessions, court records show.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olling-diabetes-medication.html#ixzz3CVH3ozL1

I like how these fucking douchebags seem to think that "slave contracts" have any legal ability to protect them in the event that they hurt someone. Maybe before the Thirteenth Amendment was passed.

This is a perfect example of why all women need to educate themselves and learn how to self-support. This asshole was able to do this to her because she is financially vulnerable. She should also ask herself why she would sign such a contract (legally binding or not.) she needs to find her own self-worth before she can enter into a healthy relationship.
The article states "his kids were near by." where is the mother to these kids? I bet he beat her and threatened her until she was willing to leave her kids behind just to get away. It would be interesting to hear from her.

Once upon a time, before I joined the internet, I was surrounded by people in good, healthy relationships that were based on mutual respect and love. My parents have been together since the 70s, and most of my relatives have had long lasting, great marriages. I've attended the weddings of many of my friends and while some of the marriages have ended, others have survived and are still thriving because they're all good people who genuinely care about each other. I was deluded into thinking that most people led lives like that.

Then I started reading the internet and learned about people like this. Scumbags like this prick don't deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of us. It's still unfathomable to me how anyone can treat another human being like this, how someone can look at another person - a living, breathing human being - and think it's ok to hurt them and torture them, and to feel good about it. This makes me nauseous.

i just couldn't read all that. I don't have words for what i just read. After a certain amount of fucked-up i think I stopped processing it.:wideyed:

OMG! I am so nauseous after reading this story and the police report. UGH! Why are people so sick? I feel so bad for her and their children. I hope the kids know that this is NOT how a healthy relationship is supposed to go!

Last August, the woman told police of the alleged abuse. Her husband, Kenneth Harden, was charged with nearly 40 felonies, including rape, criminal deviate conduct, battery resulting in serious bodily injury, intimidation, strangulation, domestic battery and criminal confinement.

The most serious offenses are each punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

Instead, Harden will receive a two-year prison sentence and one year of probation.

If that seems lenient, here's why: The woman changed her statement.

"The victim's deposition was not consistent with her original police report," Jackson County Prosecutor AmyMarie Travis said. "It became clear to the state of Indiana that it was proper to offer a negotiated plea agreement that we offered."

Harden agreed to plead guilty to only one charge: criminal confinement, a Level 6 felony.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...a-mans-prison-time-sex-slavery-case/24152339/

He threatened to leave her if she didn't do whatever he wanted and didn't sign the contract. I would have said "SEE YA, WOULD NOT WANT TO BE YA." He would not have lived long in my presence. There would have been a process of poisoning him with an untraceable substance and calling 911 to cart his ass off to the morgue. I'm certain she was just brain washed and didn't know how to get out. There is help out there and wish she would have found it earlier.

Did this man never sleep.... and I don't want to blame this woman in any way but how weak minded are you for fucks sake smother his fat ass.. slip him a couple Xanax and pillow to the face.

On top of physical ailments she could have also had mental issues. She could possibly be seriously mentally ill or even borderline in intelligence. Especially when you factor in that she changed her statements.

Add something like that to what abusers say before they start beating you and you can have the "perfect storm". Two years probation, I'm afraid we'll see an update where he kills her.

She didn't know how to operate her own insulin pump, and Kenneth wouldn't teach her or allow her to learn. So she just stayed. I do feel bad for her because she was abused, but JFC, to remain wilfully ignorant of your own critical health needs?!

He threatened to leave her if she didn't do whatever he wanted and didn't sign the contract. I would have said "SEE YA, WOULD NOT WANT TO BE YA." He would not have lived long in my presence. There would have been a process of poisoning him with an untraceable substance and calling 911 to cart his ass off to the morgue. I'm certain she was just brain washed and didn't know how to get out. There is help out there and wish she would have found it earlier.
She had issues LONG before she met him. They met on Craig's List.. time line runs VERY quick.. he saw a sitting duck.. one of the statements she said was AT FIRST he was so sweet and so nice.. Hind sight is 20/20.. I hate to say this but she is a woman that MUST have a man- NO matter the cost.. sadness- hopelessness- desperation- Is there a god.......

Last edited:
Even with a "possible death" writer/binder in the contract, esp. in autoerotic asphyxia cases, for example, they don't wash in court. Courts are willing to entertain BDSM contracts to a point, but the standard rulings still stand. And I'm with Azry. Sorry, babe, I get that you're apparently a natural when it comes to being sub material, but Pancreas comes before Sadism in the dictionary, every time.

This is the damage a hostile witness can do to a case. Hopefully, he gets a solid dose of what it's like to be on the subservient end of a relationship.

She didn't know how to operate her own insulin pump

but JFC, to remain wilfully ignorant of your own critical health needs?!

My mother who has been treated for a small cancer on her lung and has COPD absolutely refuses to learn how to switch out her oxygen tanks. My stepdad was in the hospital having a bypass operation and she was calling to say she couldn't breathe and needed to go to the hospital. We go over and we think she's too upset to change to a smaller tank, no she tells us that my stepdad always does it and she don't want to know how. Also she tells me she's going to wean herself off the oxygen as soon as she's feeling better. I told her alot of people have tried living without oxygen but none have managed it so far. She didn't get it cause she was 100% serious about it. DENIAL is a not only a river, and it flows thru alot of people.

This was over a year ago and she still can't/won't do it. My brother delivers Medicare supplies (tanks, hospital beds, wheelchairs, etc.) and if he can't drop what he's doing and come see to her, she just sits there and wheezes. My stepdad doesn't leave her often but, good grief, take some responsibility for yourself!

But soon he told her was a sadist and wanted to be her master

Prob should have left him then. Dummy.

Wonder how much of her original story was her being upset with him over something and just lying about shit to get him in trouble. The slave contract/relationship could have been part of her fantasies as well. Sounds like taht is likely the case given the changing of her statments.

Prob should have left him then. Dummy.

Wonder how much of her original story was her being upset with him over something and just lying about shit to get him in trouble. The slave contract/relationship could have been part of her fantasies as well. Sounds like taht is likely the case given the changing of her statments.
Nah. I think all the awful stuff she said he did to her actually happened; she's not smart enough to come up with such a complex story on her own. She hates that he's so bad to her, but now that she's faced with him going away she's terrified of not having a man. She's the kind of idiot woman who will put up with anything in order to avoid being alone. She simply cannot be without a man, any man.

She lacks the mental strength to cope with life and the concept of supporting herself independently has never even occurred to her as a possibility. She's the kind of woman who sets herself up to be abused because of her desperation for something to call "love," and her need to be dependent.

My mother who has been treated for a small cancer on her lung and has COPD absolutely refuses to learn how to switch out her oxygen tanks. My stepdad was in the hospital having a bypass operation and she was calling to say she couldn't breathe and needed to go to the hospital. We go over and we think she's too upset to change to a smaller tank, no she tells us that my stepdad always does it and she don't want to know how. Also she tells me she's going to wean herself off the oxygen as soon as she's feeling better. I told her alot of people have tried living without oxygen but none have managed it so far. She didn't get it cause she was 100% serious about it. DENIAL is a not only a river, and it flows thru alot of people.

This was over a year ago and she still can't/won't do it. My brother delivers Medicare supplies (tanks, hospital beds, wheelchairs, etc.) and if he can't drop what he's doing and come see to her, she just sits there and wheezes. My stepdad doesn't leave her often but, good grief, take some responsibility for yourself!

Gotta agree with you there. There are actually a lot more folks than people realize who are either too scared they'll blow themselves up playing with their oxygen (only if you're putting your nasal cannula on your head and it's blowing on your Bic when you light your smokes...), or, they're scared of the pressurization ( the PPSSSTT! noise), or they don't like to read/mess with the gauges or the concentrators for liquid O2, or, they use refusal as a snare to keep their loved ones under their control by making sure they're always with them/around them/doing for them (also often rooted in fear). I'm sorry you guys have to go through that. Stubborn streaks can be real burrs sometimes. <3

Nah. I think all the awful stuff she said he did to her actually happened; she's not smart enough to come up with such a complex story on her own. She hates that he's so bad to her, but now that she's faced with him going away she's terrified of not having a man. She's the kind of idiot woman who will put up with anything in order to avoid being alone. She simply cannot be without a man, any man.

She lacks the mental strength to cope with life and the concept of supporting herself independently has never even occurred to her as a possibility. She's the kind of woman who sets herself up to be abused because of her desperation for something to call "love," and her need to be dependent.

I agree that being is a sub may well have been part of her fantasy, too, but I agree the diabetic issue is the key that unlocks the mystery of her true motivations and complete lack of self-reliance.

I agree that being is a sub may well have been part of her fantasy, too, but I agree the diabetic issue is the key that unlocks the mystery of her true motivations and complete lack of self-reliance.
I think she was going to do whatever he wanted, and when he brought up his sadistic side she figured it might be fun to play around with. By the time things got out of hand, she was way beyond her limited ability to say no or to leave.

I wonder how (or if) she was managing her diabetes before Ken came into the picture?

I think she was going to do whatever he wanted, and when he brought up his sadistic side she figured it might be fun to play around with. By the time things got out of hand, she was way beyond her limited ability to say no or to leave.

I wonder how (or if) she was managing her diabetes before Ken came into the picture?

Putting it that way, it makes perfect sense with her personality type, doesn't it. Very good question about what she did before he came along. Unbelievable.

they use refusal as a snare to keep their loved ones under their control by making sure they're always with them/around them/doing for them

My mother is a user, abuser, narcisistic, drama queen. We had only been at the hospital about an hour when she started complaining about having to wait for so long, then crying because my sister wasn't getting there fast enough. (my sister had spent the last two days at the Atlanta hospital with her father during his open heart surgery and was breaking all land speed records to get there) The ER tested her every way possible while she cried about the pain in her chest and when they offered her pain medication for it, she practically screamed that she wasn't taking THAT, she wasn't going to turn into an addict. So a little while later when the doctor came in to tell her they could find nothing wrong with her and asked her if she felt better after the pain medication, she looks at him with chocolate box eyes and says very humbly, Was that pain medicine? if I'd known it was for pain I would have taken it! The nurse was standing at the computer with her back to my mother and I was standing to the nurse's right and when she said that the nurse and I just looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

The whole deal was my stepdad was sick and in the hospital and she felt no one was paying enough attention to her. That was all it was. My mother is, shall we say, a very interesting character.

My mother is a user, abuser, narcisistic, drama queen. We had only been at the hospital about an hour when she started complaining about having to wait for so long, then crying because my sister wasn't getting there fast enough. (my sister had spent the last two days at the Atlanta hospital with her father during his open heart surgery and was breaking all land speed records to get there) The ER tested her every way possible while she cried about the pain in her chest and when they offered her pain medication for it, she practically screamed that she wasn't taking THAT, she wasn't going to turn into an addict. So a little while later when the doctor came in to tell her they could find nothing wrong with her and asked her if she felt better after the pain medication, she looks at him with chocolate box eyes and says very humbly, Was that pain medicine? if I'd known it was for pain I would have taken it! The nurse was standing at the computer with her back to my mother and I was standing to the nurse's right and when she said that the nurse and I just looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

The whole deal was my stepdad was sick and in the hospital and she felt no one was paying enough attention to her. That was all it was. My mother is, shall we say, a very interesting character.

Oh gods, Cubster. Bless your heart, I swear I'd lose my mind. You are a MUCH better, more patient woman than I. *cyber hug for real*

She wonders why I don't call her every day. I ain't gonna. The end.

Back