• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
160d8px.jpg

Gissendaner was sentenced to death in 1998 for orchestrating the murder of her husband Doug. Her boyfriend, who carried out the crime, testified against her in exchange for a life sentence.

She requested a last meal of cornbread with a side of buttermilk; two Burger King Whoppers with cheese; two large orders of fries; cherry vanilla ice cream; popcorn; a salad with boiled eggs, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, carrots, cheese and Newman's Own buttermilk dressing; and lemonade.

Well she doesn't have to worry about her calorie intake or the diarrhea that will follow.

...with a side of buttermilk. I do not understand this. Did she drink it? Pour it over the cornbread? I am mystified.

...with a side of buttermilk. I do not understand this. Did she drink it? Pour it over the cornbread? I am mystified.
Apparently you crumble up the cornbread and pour buttermilk over it. It's a southern thing that apparently never made it too Texas coz I ain't never seen nobody eat it. I bet my mother in law does. Seems like something she'd go for.

What we have here is a fugly bitch who was lucky enough to land a man and get married in the first place. When she somehow found a Lover, probably through some sort of evolutionary mishap, I guess she started feeling too big for her britches and decided she could do better.

Now, the ego in those britches has been replaced with about 2 tons of cellulite.

RIP Mr. Gissendaner. Mrs. Gissendaner, I hope you're burning in Hell shortly. And I hope Satan fucks you in the ass every morning which his pitchfork-shaped pecker.

Of all the things you can ask to have for you last meal, and I know it varies by state and institution, you ask for fucking Burger King!? Fuck murder, she should be charged with crimes of bad taste.

My adopted father dunked his cornbread in buttermilk, following bites with a swill of it. He was a product of Birmigham AL circa 1928. I only sidelined the activity :yuck:

Apparently you crumble up the cornbread and pour buttermilk over it. It's a southern thing that apparently never made it too Texas coz I ain't never seen nobody eat it. I bet my mother in law does. Seems like something she'd go for.
so kind of like a uncooked bread pudding ?

At least the prison's cafeteria bill will now decrease once she has been put to death. I mean with an appetite like that I can't imagine having to foot that bill for an extended amount of time and the state has for her since 1998!!! I thought feeding a 17 year old was bad! :popcorn:

160d8px.jpg

Gissendaner was sentenced to death in 1998 for orchestrating the murder of her husband Doug. Her boyfriend, who carried out the crime, testified against her in exchange for a life sentence.

She requested a last meal of cornbread with a side of buttermilk; two Burger King Whoppers with cheese; two large orders of fries; cherry vanilla ice cream; popcorn; a salad with boiled eggs, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, carrots, cheese and Newman's Own buttermilk dressing; and lemonade.

That photo of the hambeast is a woman????
Wow and she had a boyfriend, go figure ............

Wth? She got that meal but wasn't executed?!

So she'll have a second chance to repeat that meal, apparently.

She's now scheduled to die on 25Feb at 7pm instead.

At least the prison's cafeteria bill will now decrease once she has been put to death. I mean with an appetite like that I can't imagine having to foot that bill for an extended amount of time and the state has for her since 1998!!! I

I was going to say it appears we fed her too much already, lol.
:popcorn::spam: :nana:

Kelly Gissendaner's lawyers are asking the state parole board to spare her life because she has found God, is a model inmate, and "accepts full responsibility" for her role in the murder of her husband, who was stabbed to death by her lover.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...sendaner-seeks-clemency-execution-eve-n311371

Well then, if she has truly found God and has truly accepted responsibility, then she should have no trouble with accepting her punishment - Death.

Another fucking vile murderer who's now trying to save her own worthless, self-absorbed life. Fuck you, asshole, wish I were there to watch you die.

if she has truly found God and has truly accepted responsibility, then she should have no trouble with accepting her punishment - Death.
One of my favorite response to their "finding God" lines came from a former FBI Profiler, John Douglass, when he says I sure hope so, they had enough time and nothing better to do but it doesn't change what they did in the first place to get put on death row.

We have a coffee can at work that everyone has to put $ in every time an inmate finds God. So parole hearings, classification hearings, wanting privileges back, trying to have the DP commuted, etc.
Then we buy pizza with it! :woot:
Pretty much every week...:rolleyes:

Back