• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
From @Muriel Schwenck
Ronald "Keith" Wright, 56, and Rendy Jo Wright, 39, allegedly kicked the boy out of their home Aug. 26 in the 400 block of County Road 2111 in Hooks, Texas, according to a probable cause affidavit used to create the following account. Bowie County Sheriff's Office deputies responded to a welfare concern call that day in a church parking lot near the couple's home.

A neighbor of the Wrights told deputies the boy had spent most of the day at his home, about a half mile from the Wright's residence, playing with his son. The neighbor said that he told the boy it was time to go home when it neared the dinner hour. The boy left but returned about 10 minutes later and told the neighbor his mother had locked him out of the house.

The neighbor, believing the Wrights might not be at home, drove the boy to the Wrights house, where he allegedly observed Keith Wright mowing the yard.

"He advised that he assumed everything was okay, could see that the family was home, and so he let (the boy) out of his truck at the residence," the affdavit states.

About 10 minutes later, the boy returned to the neighbor's home crying and said that "Keith Wright told him to go away and never return home again, ever. He said that his mother locked him out of the house and told him the same."

The neighbor said that at that point he called police. When deputies arrived, they allegedly found Keith Wright still mowing his yard. Keith Wright allegedly confirmed what the boy had told his neighbor, that he had been locked out and told to leave.

When one of the deputies asked Keith Wright, the boy's stepfather, why he and Rendy Wright, the boy's biological mother, had done so, Keith Wright allegedly claimed the boy, "would not mind or do what he was told and he was tired of it." The boy's mother allegedly made the same claim. Keith Wright and Rendy Wright allegedly told deputies they had spoken with a preacher about the boy and were told he is possessed by demons.

Keith Wright's behavior allegedly led deputies to ask the couple if they use methamphetamine. While both denied using the drug that day or to being addicted to it, the couple allegedly admitted to using the drug, "as more of a hobby."
http://www.texarkanagazette.com/new...-couple-abandoned-child-blamed-demons/691952/

Poor kid. Thank God he had somewhere to go and the neighbor did something about it. I can't imagine telling one of my kids to leave and never come back. Fucking meth heads just didn't want to deal with him anymore. Selfish pieces of shit. No child should feel unwanted. This child's mother flat out told him she didn't want him. It breaks my heart

rendy-jo-wright.jpg

Like I said in a different post put them in a cage with a bunch of meth just out of their reach.

These two pieces of shit are the ones that are possessed and need to be exorcised from society.

Last edited:
She might have been attractive once upon a time with maybe a future.
Instead she hooked up with a moron, and her idiocy managed to surface.

Rehome the boy out of state.
15 years hard labour for the pair.

Locked out and told to go away is better than murdered ...

*** This is me looking for the sunny side. Yippee ... I found it!!!

Last edited:
Back