• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman in the Miami area was arrested last week after caught on video kicking a small dog in the elevator.

Keevonna Wilson, 24, faces charges of animal cruelty in the Sept. 20 incident that took place at an apartment complex in Aventura, WPLG reports.

Surveillance video shows Wilson chasing the dog into the elevator and then continuously kicking and abusing it in a corner. Once the elevator opens, Wilson casually walks out, leaving the dog to walk around the building alone.

Miami-Dade County Animal Services said to WPLG that the dog suffers bruises on its abdomen and on the outside part of its ears. They gave the dog medical treatment and placed it with a foster home.

Police took Wilson to the Miami-Dade County Jail where she was later released, according to NBC Miami.

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...l-dog-inside-elevator/uBIP4tWPnpzdzn71yDf51I/

WILSON-170161927.jpg

Bitch. To me the dog looked like it was scared as it was going into the elevator. Poor doggy.

what the he'll?

Is this her dog, a stray dog, the dog of someone she hates or was she just expending some hatred?

I really want to know her driving motive.

@Satanica
A cunt who was filmed kicking and stamping on a dog in an elevator in Florida has avoided a prison term.

Keevonna C'Ante Wilson, 26, turned on the Shih Tzu-Yorkie crossbreed with the elevator doors still open and tormented it in the corner.

She was charged with felony animal cruelty and had initially pleaded not guilty but has now accepted a plea deal, according to court records.

Wilson has paid almost $600 in court costs and will be on probation for four years after the shocking attack in a condominium in Miami, Florida, in 2017.

According to a police report the dog may have urinated in the elevator.

It was taken into the custody of Miami-Dade Animal Services, which provided medical care to the dog.

The case was closed on Wednesday.

Nasty bitch will probably beat a child if it has an accident.

No word on whether the dog was given back to her- I hope not.

Last edited:
Back