• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/22/2-former-paramedics-charged-in-selfie-war-with-patients.html

FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. – Authorities say two paramedics engaged in a "selfie war" by taking pictures with incapacitated patients.

The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office says in a news release that 24-year old Kayla Renee Dubois was arrested Thursday and charged with two counts of interception and disclosure of oral communications. Authorities have issued arrest warrants for 33-year old Christopher Wimmer on seven counts of the same charge. The release says Wimmer also faces a misdemeanor battery charge for holding open the eyelid of a sedated patient.

The release says the selfies included 41 patients, [...]

The sheriff's office began investigating in May following complaints from three other emergency workers. Dubois was fired a week later, and Wimmer resigned the same day.

[...]

Dude what the fuckkkkkkkkk!!!
If I'm in bad enough shape to need paramedics, I'm certainly not thinking selfies. Fuck that. More like, I'm fucked up and need help.

Let a bitch ask me about a selfie while I'm all fucked up and needing medical attention...

That's fucking vile....Parasites.

Good job the other paramedics (true helpers) for being moved enough by this bullshit to report it.

I have been known to say all kinds of delusional crap when partially sedated, like I'm talking my part in a dream. Never a good one by the way.

The episode that went up and over the top for me was the one where an elderly woman's breast was exposed for the purpose of mockery. Oh sure, let's totally violate her privacy for the sake of mocking what is inevitable for us all. How sick is that?

Back