• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
VERY VERY VERY GRAPHIC PIC
of her skinned face / head so anyone with queasy stomach dont look
f9maa1.jpg

357rae0.jpg
Student nurse Kassandra Bravo was murdered, skinned and then dumped in a ditch allegedly by her stepfather whom she was about to accuse of sexually assaulting her over a four-your period
[...]
student nurse was murdered and then skinned by her stepfather whom she was planning to accuse of sexually assaulting her
[...]
Kassandra Bravo was reported missing earlier this month after she failed to turn up to a baby-sitting job at a family friend's house.

Police issued a missing person notice after her mother raised the alarm and three days later her body was discovered lying in a ditch beside a road
[...]
investigating the case said it had been impossible to identify the body as the missing teenager straight away because her face had been stripped of her skin.
[...]
post-mortem revealed that she had been strangled.
[...]
told police that Miss Bravo had been planning to tell her mother Angeles Bravo, 41, that her stepfather Daniel Murrieta Sainz, 42, had been sexually abusing her since the age of 15.
[...]
spokesman Francis Zamora said: 'We brought him in for questioning and he admitted strangling her and dumping the body.

'But he denied he had been abusing her or that he had skinned her.
[....]
he had been furious when he wanted to take her to her babysitting job and she had not been ready.
'After a row he had strangled her.'
[....]
young woman's horrific death in a region that is regularly shocked by brutal attacks on women has sparked an angry protest lead by Miss Bravo's friends.
[....]
are demanding more action to protect women from violence and justice for the teenager.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-claiming-sexually-assaulted-stepfather.html

Erika Kassandra Bravo Caro, a 19-year-old nursing student, has been found dead in Mexico.
[...]
Erika Kassandra Bravo Caro went missing on Wednesday, December 3, 2014. Her missing poster flyer has been shared all over social media since her disappearance. The young nursing student’s body was found on Friday, December 5, 2014. Bravo Caro’s body had been discarded on a road in
[...]
Bravo Caro’s body showed stab wounds to the chest area. A graphic photo, published by some Mexican media outlets, show the girl’s mutilated face with entire areas of skin peeled off. Authorities say she was last seen by her family dressed in her nurses uniform headed to work
[...]
Erika Kassandra Bravo Caro’s death comes on the heels of the burning death of another young woman who had been beaten with rocks. Her distraught family and community members have taken to the streets to demand justice for Caro and other female victims, according to El Debate.
SOURCE
http://www.inquisitr.com/1662434/me...ika-kassandra-bravo-caro/#QuHqIhHgD7SE0mYp.99

Last edited:
Truly awful. That's one evil fuck right there who is wasting good oxygen right now. Just shoot the fucker. On second thoughts, that's too easy. Let the girl's loved ones and friends and family have the bastard to finish him off as they see fit.

Couldn't find the gruesome pic in any of the links here, but I did find it by googling the name of the victim plus "Mexican media" and narrowing my search to images. It is truly appalling and I hope her poor family never get to see that, and can remember her as the beautiful girl that she was.

There's a spoiler link to her death picture in the original post, right below the first line of text. I missed it at first pass, too. :bigtears:

Thanks, Kittyskyfish.

That's actually the exact same pic I found via my own needless google search, lol.

And yeah, stoning him sounds good. Maybe we should also let the girl's mom skin his face first. I kind of like the idea of fitting punishments for scum like this.

Strangling her and dumping the body does not justify her telling on his ass or being late in fact nothing would justify that! Skinning her face reminds me of Hannibal Lecter but even that's an insult that character. What a gutless pig. I do hope whatever prison he ends up in Mexico they serve him up some justice for this poor beautiful child that he desecrated. Their prisons are not anything like ours here and I hope they put his ass through Hell over a long time and death is not to bad of an option but he needs to suffer for a long time before they put his sorry ass back to the depths of Hell where he came from and still belongs!!!

SO many of these...individuals...cannot cop to the entire crime. Why? He admits to killing & dumping but not skinning or abusing.
It's like, you murdered someone dude, it's ok at this point to just let the cat out of the bag...ALL the way.

Some things you cannot unsee. And that is how i know this is not for me. I like to, you know, be able to eat and not cry for a week on end.

He wanted to disfigure her beautiful face... just killing her wasn't enough for him. That alone makes me believe he sexually abused her, and he really wanted to hurt her and 'punish' her for not just accepting it.

I regret seeing that photo; it's going to stay with me for a while.
I don't know what's the better punishment, life in a Mexican prison or a quick death at the hands of her family. Soulless piece of shit.

I regret seeing that photo; it's going to stay with me for a while.
I don't know what's the better punishment, life in a Mexican prison or a quick death at the hands of her family. Soulless piece of shit.
thats why I warned about it being graphic
I know some cant handle seeing stuff like that

He blamed her & her beauty for his sexual depravity. As part of his punishment, his nether region should be skinned, then coated with fire ants. Put a bottle of what looks to be cold, soothing water within reach. Of course, the water will actually be rubbing alcohol, so that when he douses himself looking for blessed relief, he'll only feel more agony.

Back