• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...r-dui-crash-killed-daughter-article-1.3492994
duicrash14n.jpg

[....]
According to authorities, Frost was driving her 1994 Honda Acura down Eufaula Avenue around 8 p.m. when she crossed the median and struck an SUV traveling in the opposite direction.

There were six people in Frost's vehicle and all received injuries, police said. Her 10-year-old daughter, Malaya Peterson, was transported to Medical Center of Barbour where she was pronounced dead.

Watkins said an investigation and "forensic analysis revealed evidence that led investigators to obtain a warrant for (Frost's) arrest."

In addition to murder, Frost was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance.

The case will be presented to the Barbour Grand Jury for an indictment.

Her mugshot simply says...
"oh well"
Not an intelligent specimen.

1994 Acura huh?
6 people shoved in that crappy old ride.
I wonder how out of it everyone else was or if it was full of kids.

I got a Chevrolet blazer and it's hard to get more than 4 people in it. I had 2 adults, 1 10yo, a baby in a carseat and a large dog and we were packed like sardines.

So I figure some of the smaller people were most likely sitting in an adult's lap. Very dangerous even if your driver isn't drunk.

Back