• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Catfishing people is so fucking fun. Everyone should do it at least once.

This woman sounds like she ain't very bright.

Well, I think its all her own fault for being scammed.

Match dot com supplies a service and that service is a website that matches people by their likes. Its their own input. Match dot com doesn't guarantee people are honest.

Plus, I would like to point out, she didn't just get scammed once or twice, THREE times. She's an idiot in the first degree.

I've never tried Match, but years ago, I tried Eharmony for a very brief time. In that time I got countless warnings through email to be careful and remember that people might lie and to never, ever give anyone money or my personal information. If Match sends these emails, did she ignore them? I mean, I have fallen for a sob story a time or two over the years, but common sense and background checks are a must.

What a Moron,no fucking way would I ever send money to someone I did not now! A couple of weeks ago I went to a fast food restaraunt, LJSilvers and there was a pic of a house that had caught on fire I asked the guy who waited on me and he started to tell me it was his house "didnt I hear about it" blah blah, he said he would appriciate any donations or whatever$ ect. but for some reason I didnt believe him, it was a sunday only a couple people were there and I thought it was a scam.

Most of my day is spent helping people on the computers at the library and occasionally I've helped men and women create their profiles and search for dates on the free match up sites. Was incredibly disturbed when one guy started pointing at the screen profiles and saying (gruffly) "her, her, I want her." I told him "now sir, this isn't like shopping in a grocery store. The person in the picture also has to be interested in you." and then looked like a liar as his screen began to fill up with chat requests from women in Eastern Europe...:hilarious:

[doublepost=1455528042,1455525396][/doublepost]Dafuq happened there ^^^ :hilarious:

I was just saying is all...that I don't have a smart phone. I have the Samsung, with the sliding keyboard, no touch screen. You should see the looks I get sometimes when I pull it out in public, people stare...WTF...is that.

To me this reads like "Ugh, Me Tarzan, you Jane." Was it like that? :hilarious:
Oh, yes, yes it was. I'm much more comfortable helping with with online job applications and making resumes. :bored: And I think about this guy every time we get a staff or patron request to have a speed dating event at the library. :meh:

Back