• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
A rogue kangaroo beats on two women and all you guys care about are tit implant pros and cons?
Let's make this simple....ALL bewbs r great!...(unless they are A's, then it just freaks me out).
If they are fake or not doesn't matter...it's that the nipple still responds is what really counts!

As for the roo...it clearly has a hate on for breasts.
It needs counselling and a rage channeling program.

It is the lords way of telling her that He does not approve of her breasts implants.
Lol. there is only one God, little boys and girls.

Beleive in urself. And most importantly - Just be yourself.
Finally you speak some sense. I upvoted your comment, but it looks like all the insecure bimbos who feel the need to go out and undergo surgery to somehow feel complete, violently disagree. so once again our ratings are out of sync...oh dear, how sad, never mind.
[doublepost=1465104306,1465103949][/doublepost]
She looks to be quite athletic, I think the implants were to give her body a more feminine look.
Pfffft, you're right , she couldnt possible be feminine without them big old titties, well spotted.

Now pop off to the next Olympics and say that to all the track athletes and see how far you get.
:fish:

Lol. there is only one God, little boys and girls.

Finally you speak some sense. I upvoted your comment, but it looks like all the insecure bimbos who feel the need to go out and undergo surgery to somehow feel complete, violently disagree. so once again our ratings are out of sync...oh dear, how sad, never mind.
[doublepost=1465104306,1465103949][/doublepost] Pfffft, you're right , she couldnt possible be feminine without them big old titties, well spotted.

Now pop off to the next Olympics and say that to all the track athletes and see how far you get.
:fish:

The size of her implants were mentioned where???

Well spotted...

Latest posts

Back