• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A dangerous "charmer" has been jailed for life for murdering his girlfriend who he thought was having an affair via Facebook.

Kane Boyce was heard to shout "log on, log on" as he attacked 20-year-old Paula Newman in a street in New Addington, south London.

She had refused to tell him a password to one of her accounts.

The 34-year-old from Erith, Kent, had admitted her manslaughter but an Old Bailey jury found him guilty of murder.

He has been ordered to serve a minimum of 20 years.

Jurors were told that he had a history of violence towards women and was manipulative and controlling. He was also known for his charm.

The evening before her death on 12 November 2013, the couple went to visit his friends. When they returned home he began screaming and swearing at her.

Jurors were told that one of the neighbours heard a male voice shout three or four times "log on, log, on", the reply "no, no, no", and then the male voice say: "If you don't log on, we'll see what happens."

Then in the early hours, residents in Elmside, New Addington, were woken by the screech of car tyres and a man shouting and a woman screaming outside.

Boyce pushed her to the ground where he hit her and stamped on her face, causing a major haemorrhage.

He then drove to a friend's house where he showered her. It was only hours later when he noticed she was slipping in and out of consciousness that he finally called an ambulance. She died in hospital.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31700776

What a weird looking fucker. I'll bet he has a weird dick, too. Poor kid, what was she doing with a monstrosity like that?

Social media can make couples lose their fucking minds.

I'm not blaming her in the slightest, he's the irrational, abusive asshat but after reading a few stories along these lines I've sworn off Facebook. The only place I'm online and posting is here. Also, my password to everything is the same and my husband knows it so he's free to check anywhere at anytime. Just too many problems with social media, it's easier for me to stop using it.

Ironically, social media is a nightmare for this asshat too and for 20 years he'll be avoiding it too. My way is easier.

That was a totally useless argument. He's totally an asshole for killing her for any reason but if she was cheating on him she probably would be leaving his sorry ass anyway. Now that he's killed her he gets to be someone else's bitch for the next 20 years. I don't think that is a good trade off myself! He's getting some of what he deserves but I can think of several other ways he could be punished!

Back