• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
A New York woman has been charged with fatally poisoning a chiropractor who had employed her.

Kaitlyn Conley, of Sauquoit, is charged with second-degree murder in the killing of 60-year-old Mary Yoder, Oneida County Sheriff Robert Maciol said Tuesday.

Yoder died on July 22, 2015, but a concerned relative contacted police in October and believed Yoder's death was suspicious, according to Maciol.

[…]

A medical examiner's office ruled Yoder's death was a homicide caused by colchicine, an anti-inflammatory drug used to treat gout.

[…]

Conley wrote in a July 23, 2015, Facebook post: 'Dr Mary I still can't believe you're gone. Yesterday was so sudden.

'You truly were a positive light in the world and I'm so lucky and thankful our lives crossed paths.

'There wasn't a day I didn't look forward to work with you. You taught me so much and had such a profound impact on my life.

'Everyone appreciated your attention, stories, and laughter.

'We will be remember you for your light, energy, and strength, and the best way I can think to honor your life is to emulate your genuine, cheerful, and kind spirit.'

The Oneida County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday: 'Kaitlyn Conley was an employee of Dr. William and Mary Yoder who owned and operated Chiropractic Family Care located on Oriskany Boulevard Whitesboro, NY. Conley was employed there at the time of Dr. Mary Yoder's death.'

Conley, 23, is being held in the county jail.

The sheriff's office said that Conley was charged with one count of second-degree forgery, two counts of first-degree falsifying business records, and two counts of petit larceny.

The 23-year-old graduated last month from the State University of New York Polytechnic Institute in Utah and majored in business administration, syracuse.com reported.

Yoder's obituary said: 'Along with her husband, Mary owned and operated Chiropractic Family Care in Whitesboro for 28 years.

'She was a beloved woman and well-known member of her community who touched countless lives throughout her working and social life.

'She was wholeheartedly holistic and believed in the therapeutic power of healing that considers the body, mind, and soul.'
LINK

I wonder how she was able to slip it into the doctor's system. It looks like even heavy doses might not be fatal.
If you were stealing from the business, wouldn't you need to kill the husband also?

Wow. A degree from Poly Tech. Impressive. Maybe she can be a teacher while behind bars. :woot:

It's like she's an incompetent sociopath. Or was it a drug habit? She looks pretty rough for 23 in the mug shot. It will be interesting to learn more facts on this one.

That was my first thought too...this gal is a sociopath. I'll bet the victim was onto her schemes and possibly confronted her. Kaitlyn could have easily slipped the drug into her coffee or food. I mean who stops to think your coworker/staff is going to poison you. All that education down the tubes. She will be in prison for the rest of her life or most of it anyways. I'm glad she got caught. She would have done this again. She almost got away with it.

Kaitlyn Conley, the Sauquoit woman accused of murdering her employer, walked out of the Oneida County Jail by noon Wednesday, within about two hours of a judge setting bail for her at $100,000.

Conley, 23, is charged with second-degree murder in the July 22, 2015 colchicine poisoning death of Dr. Mary Yoder, who operated Chiropractic Family Care, on Oriskany Blvd in Whitesboro with her husband. Colchicine is commonly used to treat gout. Investigators say Conley obtained it legally, in purer form they referred to as, 'research grade'. They wouldn't say how they believe Conley administered the drug to Yoder.

The prosecutor asked for no, or very high, bail; the defense argued for a lower bail amount during a bail hearing for Conley in Oneida County Court.

Christopher Pelli, the defense attorney, says, “She was at the Orlando International Airport when I called her and told her to come back and she did so immediately. When she was actually indicted, we were given an hour to come to the law enforcement building. She got there in 30 minutes.”

"She wants to stay and clear her name because she's innocent," Pelli added.
[…]
Lisi added that Conley planned her boss's murder for 10 months, and that the 23-year-old tried to blame one of Yoder's own family members.

"It is also the people's position that the evidence will show that Kaitlyn Conley deliberately attempted to frame Mary Yoder's son, Adam Yoder, for this heinous crime."

Family members for both sides were in court; the prosecutor informed the media that the victim's family did not want to talk.

After hearing from both Pelli and Lisi, the judge set bail at $100,000 cash/ $150,000 bond; less than half the $250,000 cash/$500,000 bond that the prosecution requested, if bail must be set. The judge also said Conley would be required be monitored electronically if she posted bail. She also had to surrender her passport.
[…]
Conley was an employee of Chiropractic Family Care for roughly four years. Police say the murder was neither financially nor romantically motivated, but won't discuss what they believe did lead Conley to murder her boss.

Up next in this case, June 27 for a pretrial conference, which is where the D.A.’s office extends a plea offer and the two sides discuss possible disposition of the case. A month later, July 28, Conley is due back in court with an official answer.
LINK

Wow how did a gal her age come up with that much bond money. Her parents must have fronted it for her or put up their house as collateral. I can't wait to hear the evidence against her. Sounds like she is a piece of work. Planned the murder for ten months. They have to have proof she is the one that ordered the purer form of colchicine with malicious intent. I can't believe the bond is so low for a murder. It should have been a million as we have seen a lot lately in other cases. I also wonder where she was headed when she was at the airport.

Colchicine is a hell of a drug.
Hemlock derivative that I need to take when my gout kicks in as I can't take NSAIDS.
It has always shaken me up in taking it that I am half a pill under a lethal dose.

Anyone using this to kill someone...man that took some seriously heartless premeditation.
Then doing the Facebook alibi shit.
Well lock her up and lace her food with just beneath the fatal dose for the rest of her life.
Now some of you may be saying, "but Sej....that doesn't seem so harsh and usually you are a vicious, vindictive monster".

This is true...however.
A wicked side effect of colchicine is lets say...um...fire in the hole.
It makes you shit out nearly pure stomach acid.
Take your worst mexican food and tweak it with say...radiation.
The pain is unlike anything you can imagine and is very much a case of the cure is worse than the illness.

NOTE: A handy hint for anyone who may need to take this stuff from time to time.
Use Zincofax. It is a diaper rash medication.
Slather it on and waterproof dat bung holio!
It works.
...I...I think I have said too much...lol

This was not prescription form colchicine either...it was research grade in its highest purest form.

Just over a month after the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office opened a case into the death of a Whitesboro chiropractor, its office and the Onondaga County Medical Examiner’s Office received identical anonymous letters.

The letters, both delivered Nov. 23, 2015, pointed to a person of interest in the July 22 poisoning death of 60-year-old Mary Louise Yoder: her youngest child, Adam Yoder.

But law enforcement was hesitant to believe the letters’ contents, Inv. Mark VanNamee testified during a Huntley hearing Wednesday in Oneida County Court, especially when they discovered the alleged murder weapon — a bottle of colchicine — in Adam Yoder’s vehicle, just where the letter said it would be.

It would be "a risky move" for Yoder to "drive out to the sheriff's office with the murder weapon" if he knew it was there, VanNamee testified. "We believed it was planted."

It was only after a series of interviews, he said, that they learned the letters reportedly were written by Kaitlyn Conley, an employee at the victim’s Chiropractic Family Care practice in Whitesboro and ex-girlfriend of Adam Yoder.

The purpose of Wednesday's hearing was to examine the admissibility of statements Conley, 23, made to law enforcement during its investigation into Mary Louise Yoder’s death — an issue Judge Barry M. Donalty will rule on at a later date. Conley is facing charges of second-degree murder in addition to two counts of first-degree falsifying business records, second-degree forgery and two counts of misdemeanor petit larceny.

Conley will be back in court Dec. 15 for a status report. It's believed her trial will be in Feburary.

During the hearing, two investigators testified that the majority of their interviews were handled as if Conley were a witness, meaning she had not been read her Miranda rights. It was only halfway through a Dec. 21 interview, after Conley reportedly admitted to writing the letters, that Conley was read her rights, they said.

Prior to that, during a Dec. 8 interview, VanNamee had confronted Adam Yoder with portions of the anonymous letter, which claimed that a container of colchicine — the poison used to kill his mother — could be found under the passenger seat of his car, according to testimony. That same day they found a glass bottle bearing the label colchicine in his car, along with a cardboard wrapper and a receipt that referenced a Google email account bearing his name.

There's more at the link.

http://www.uticaod.com/news/2016092...ls-in-case-of-woman-charged-with-killing-boss

Evil bitch from hell. Kills her ex's mother...then does everything she can to frame him for it. Psychopathy at its finest.

She, based on her actions and behaviours, is quite simply, missing that essential dose of humanity that most of us have.

Cold, premeditated, brutal murder with plotting to frame someone else and attempting to misdirect suspicion by making a show of compassion.

That's a walking, talking psychopath right there. Its remarkable really. Given how psychopath's make up around 1% of the general population, yet over 25% of the prison population. They are all, to a one, irredeemable monsters who should not be living freely amongst us.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/2017/11/kaitlyn_conley_murder_trial_judge.html
30 November 2017

UTICA, NY - A jury in the trial of Kaitlyn Conley, a 24-year-old charged with second-degree murder in the death of Mary Louise Yoder of Whitesboro, has found the Conley guilty of first-degree manslaughter, according to media reports.

This is the second trial for Conley, who is accused of poisoning and killing Yoder, her boss and the mother of Conley's former boyfriend.

Earlier today, the jury told the judge they couldn't reach a decision, but the judge told them to keep deliberating. Conley's first trial ended in a hung jury in May.

[...]

In this trial, the defense pointed the finger at [Mary Yoder's son] Adam Yoder, blaming him for the murder. During the first trial, the defense named William Yoder, Mary's husband, as the alleged killer.

The prosecution has contended in both trials that Conley purchased the colchicine that was used to kill her boss. They also said there is evidence linking her to the vial used in the murder and the gift cards used to buy the substance.

The defense has argued that Conley was a pawn - a naive girl who was framed for the murder by her controlling, abusive ex-boyfriend.

Defense lawyer Frank Policelli said the evidence was nearly all circumstantial, while prosecutors said the evidence all points at Conley, according to media reports.

Sentencing is January 11, 2017
[doublepost=1515738934,1515133871][/doublepost]http://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/...rs_for_death_of_her_ex-boyfriends_mother.html

11 January 2018

Kaitlyn Conley, a 24-year-old woman convicted in November of first-degree manslaughter in the death of Mary Yoder, was sentenced to 23 years in prison today in Oneida County Court, according to media reports.

Conley faced a minimum of five years and a maximum of 25 years in prison.

[...]
Her first trial ended in a hung jury in May 2017.

At her second trial, Judge Michael Dwyer told jurors they could consider first-degree manslaughter. That jury at one point told the judge they couldn't reach a decision, but the judge told them to keep deliberating.

[...]

In light of what she did...what she posted in FB is horrific. She is a diabolical bitch and should have been convicted of murder...not manslaughter.

I find solace in the fact that the way that society moves on by the time she is released she won't know her head from her ass.
The world will have moved on while she is stuck watching it pass her by.
I need to see if they came up with a motive cos this is crazy.

Back