• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
This is an epidemic because it hasn't been handled properly by agencies. Guaranteed if mandatory discipline included 1 to 6 months unpaid leave while forced to work in an animal shelter these cases would stop happening. Also person should not be allowed air conditioning in car or house imo.There should always be criminal charges and forced to pay 10 times what the worth
730269-1504811929-wide.jpg

http://wreg.com/2017/08/18/southaven-officer-to-face-disciplinary-action-after-k9-left-in-car/
SOUTHAVEN, Miss. — Southaven police have confirmed a 6-year-old K-9 officer died after his handler left him in a police car earlier this week.

Police Chief Steve Pirtle said the handler just returned to the office Tuesday evening following undercover work when he left his partner, Gunner, in the car.

The windows were rolled up and the car off.

By the time the officer returned two hours later, Gunner was in complete distress and was rushed to a nearby animal hospital. Sadly, it was too late.

Gunner was the only K-9 dedicated to the department's narcotics division and had only been partnered with the officer for three weeks when the incident occurred.

Southaven's K-9 unit cars have safety equipment installed that keep the air on and the car locked, and notify the officer if it gets too hot in the car.

Gunner's car did not have that safety equipment installed.

The Southaven police chief told WREG there will be disciplinary action against the officer, and the department will be making policy changes to prevent something like this from happening in the future.

air-temp-v-elapsed-time.jpg

"There will be disciplinary action. We won't be able to discuss what that is, because it's personnel, but I can assure you there will be disciplinary action," said Pirtle.

The handler will not face any criminal charges.

A local vet told WREG the car was likely over 130 degrees inside.

"They go from where they're uncomfortable mildly. As the temperature begins to rise, their anxiety begins to rise. They have difficulty breathing. They can't sweat as well as we can," said Dr. Heather White.
the petition: https://www.thepetitionsite.com/730/269/369/police-dog-dies-after-cop-leaves-him-in-hot-squad-car/

Last edited:
Terrifying the officer isnt fired on the spot. If we cant trust him with a dog, how can we trust him with a gun around citizens?

The handler will not face any criminal charges.

Why? If i accidentally kill a police dog, i most def will be charged with something.

Disgusting corruption at play, clearly.

Kill your partner and get punished.

Fuck, he just didn't think and didn't care. His partner just was not that important. If the safety equipment was installed, that fuck still wouldn't care.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED AGAIN ALREADY!!!!! Fuck these no good dipshits and shoot them in the knee caps!! :mad::mad::mad::punch::punch::punch::punch::rage::rage::rage::vamp:

Back