• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
Idk if this had been posted. I didn't find it in the search.

Justin Joseph Dwyer and Courtney Stash wanted to prevent their two year old son, Eoin, from getting out of his crib. So what did they do? They put a mattress and a 50 pound bag of salt on top and strapped it down with bungy cords. Poor thing got caught between the crib and the mattress and suffocated. :(

"Stash allegedly told authorities that the toddler was slumped over the railing of the crib not breathing and she took him into the living room to perform CPR."

"Dwyer allegedly said he was asleep in the master bedroom, the same room the crib was located, when Eoin stopped breathing."

"Investigators said Stash's oldest child, an 8-year-old boy, said his mom and stepdad "routinely" used a mattress with a blue "Toy Story" bed sheet and driveway salt bags to cover Eoin's crib to keep the toddler from climbing out. Police said the salt bags weighed about 50 pounds."

"A detective said there was also scuff marks on the crib from the bungee cord hooks."

"
Dwyer and Stash are currently being held at the Lebanon County prison on a $250,000 bail each.

Dwyer's mother is said to be in the care of the couple's children, which includes Eoin's twin sisters. The family made headlines in December 2014 when Stash gave birth to triplets on Christmas Day"

dwyer24n.jpg

Those beautiful eyes tho?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ver-crib-mattress-salt-bags-article-1.3436253

Sick ... My kids never gave me a hard time at bed time, In our house it was the same every day ... bath, snack, story and then go to bed. Two would be sleeping ten minutes later ... the little one used walk around the top of his bed, flying buzz light year around in his slipper or some other thing, for a few minutes before he was ready ... he never got caged or beat ... or dead for it.

Lebanon County Court of Common Pleas
Court Summary
Stash, Courtney
Harrisburg, PA 17103

1693085170918.png

Lebanon County Court of Common Pleas
Court Summary
Dwyer, Justin Joseph

1693085448475.png

Back