• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
LARGO - A 20-month-old girl was shot Thursday, and deputies have arrested a man in connection with the shooting, the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said.

Justin Gallagher, 22, of 5929 141st Terrace, Largo, was charged with aggravated child abuse and being a felon in possession of a weapon, the sheriff's office said.

The Thursday morning shooting occurred at the Leisure World Mobile Home Park address where Gallagher lives. .

After the shooting, the girl was taken to All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg at around noon. She suffered non-life threatening injuries.

Deputies began to investigate after the St. Petersburg police notified the sheriff's office that a child with a gunshot wound had been transported to the hospital.

Deputies removed a rifle and small gun from the mobile home.
[...]
http://suncoastpinellas.tbo.com/con...eputies-investigate-shooting-of-toddler/news/
9k9gqu.jpg
Justin Gallagher​

VIDEO
http://www2.tbo.com/video/2010/oct/28/baby-shot-38926/video-news/

Are you kidding me, that fucking smirk on his face? He shot a poor little girl and he thinks it's funny. I used to live near there. Now I wish I could afford to go to Florida to see some people and shoot this POS a few times. Asshole.
Thank God that little girl is okay.

robynne fuck you you stupid bitch thats my older brother you dont no what the fuck happen so close your fucking mouth i wish you would try to bring somepeople to come down here ill kill you myself

That photograph could easily be from his driver's license..... He might not have been smirking in his mug-shot, @Robynne .

Oh, and @lovethyink001 , - you do realise that we had forgotten everything about young Mr Gallagher there until you came here and resurrected the thread? It does not get much deader than posted in 2010 and only one reply....

robynne fuck you you stupid bitch thats my older brother you dont no what the fuck happen so close your fucking mouth i wish you would try to bring somepeople to come down here ill kill you myself
Well, aren't we full of bluster today.

Slow down there a bit sweetie. Your older brother shot a 20 month old child, your anger needs to be directed at him.

Oh, look :rolleyes:

A 23-year-old man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for aiming a shotgun at his young daughter and pulling the trigger.

The sentence handed down Tuesday was part of an agreement an attorney for Justin Gallagher worked out with prosecutors. He pleaded guilty to aggravated child abuse and being a felon in possession of a firearm. The 20-month-old girl lost half her ear but survived the October 2010 shooting.

http://www.newstalkflorida.com/man-sentenced-in-shooting-of-toddler-daughter/

Apparently, they accepted that it was unintentional. Someone needs to give him a course in weapons safety.....

So, Robynne... If you go to Largo, stop by Yulee, eh? We'll have a party before we party.

you dont no what the fuck happen
Actually genius, we do "no what the fuck happen".
  • Your dumbass brother had a firearm illegally.
  • Your dumbass brother shot a child with said firearm.
  • YOU resurrected a thread that was as dead as that brain cell that your family shares.
  • A child will spend the rest of her life self-conscious of her appearance.
  • Your dumbass brother has been sentenced to 10 years for his dumbassery.
Oh, and for the record, I will be in the Fort Lauderdale area in November, I would LOVE to see you try to use your internet muscles.

Perhaps, while I am in the state, I may drop a line to some of Justin's prison boyfriends (by now, he may be known as Justine). I hear that they just LOVE tough guys that hurt children.

QUOTE: robynne fuck you you stupid bitch thats my older brother you dont no what the fuck happen so close your

Oh, please do tell us what happened, which will be total BS, but please go ahead. None of us on this site gives a fuck of who you are or your sorry ass brother is and offers no apologies to you or your sorry ass brother. The ONLY one we were ever concerned about was the girl who he shot. I can't even brig myself to call her his daughter because he sure as Hell never deserved her as his child. Now go and crawl back into the hole you crawled out of since this post is almost 5 years old now. By the way, I hope your sorry ass brother has gotten the shit beat out of his ass on a daily basis since going into prison. Not near enough for what he deserves but it's a start.

Back