• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
From the link:

"Toby Sheldon -- who became famous for spending more than $100k to look like Justin Bieber -- has been found dead ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Toby's body was found in a Motel 6 in the San Fernando Valley on August 21. He has been reported missing since August 18.

Law enforcement tells TMZ, police found drugs in the room but it's unclear how he died.

When Toby went missing, the LAPD said the disappearance may have been triggered by a breakup with his boyfriend.

The 35-year-old had appeared on the shows "Botched" and "My Strange Addiction.""

who became famous for spending more than $100k to look like Justin Bieber

Seems like $100k ill spent. Aside from the hairdo, he didn't resemble him all that much. Poor guy, wish he'd found a healthier and happier way to spend his life. At least he didn't kill anyone else.

Seems like $100k ill spent. Aside from the hairdo, he didn't resemble him all that much. Poor guy, wish he'd found a healthier and happier way to spend his life. At least he didn't kill anyone else.

Right?!! I can think of so many different ways to spend 100K. His plastic surgery wasn't very good :/ I'd love to see a before tho. And true at least he didn't take anyone else. But maybe he Oded. Sad that he couldn't be happy how he looked. Paying that much money for surgery to look like a celebrity screams mentally unstable.

I think instead of doctors taking the $100,000 for plastic surgery they should have given him a psych referral.

He's obviously had mental health issues for quite some time.

He sure got robbed if he was having surgery to look like Justin, cause he sure does not look at all like him. He was a very nice looking boy before and after only average looking. I'm sorry he didn't know his true worth as Toby.

Back