• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

lithiumgirl

Pretty Nice Troll
http://www.people.com/article/justin-bieber-lookalike-tobias-strebel-died-drug-overdose

A California man who spent $100,000 on plastic surgery to look like Justin Bieber died

from a drug overdose, authorities have revealed.

Tobias Strebel, who appeared on Botched due to his obsession with altering his appearance,

had Valium, Xanax, sleep aid temazepam and alcohol in his system, according to an

autopsy report from the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office obtained by PEOPLE.

Entertainment Tonight reports that he died of "multiple drug intoxication,"

according to the coroner's report.

Not a bit surprised. With dysmorphic syndrome, they will never see what they want to see.

With ALL the people in the world to choose to look like, he choose that dingus... o_O

Really, though, what @McDanel said... Unfortunately, this poor young man was never going to be truly happy without some intensive therapy.

That really was a waste since he really didn't even look much like Bieber anyway. If you're standing half a mile away and squint one eye, then maybe.

What I couldn't do with $100,000? Why is it that shitheads have money like this and waste it on stupid shit.

Holy crap - I've seen people that didn't spend $100,000 who look more like JB thank this guy!! Either he had a long way to go to get to looking like Beiber and didn't finish yet, or his plastic surgeon sucks.

Fucking little wombat trying to emulate a douchenozzle.
Good riddance.

Dear God,
With this dry run being a blazing success, when can we expect a Bieber overdose?
Signed,
Everyone who is not an imbecile.

Shit did y'all watch the Botched video in that link... Sad that he died. Now I feel too guilty to make fun of him. But I want to... so... bad...

Back