• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

lucky

I'm sure I read about these boys here a while ago but my searches turned up nothing. I'll try to find more details, very disturbing murders of 2 brothers.

RIVERSIDE, Cal. - In front of a tearful courtroom, two juries recommended the death penalty for Raul Ricardo Sarinana and his wife Cathy Lynn Sarinana for the brutal murder of their 11-year-old nephew Ricky Morales.

It's believed they also killed his 13-year-old brother Conrad.

"I'm very happy with the verdict, very happy, they deserve it," said the boys’ mother, Rosa Sarinana outside the courtroom.

The couple lived with the boys for about a year in Randle, Washington, which is where authorities believe Conrad was killed.

"We have evidence the 13-year-old may have been tragically killed here in Lewis County,â€￾ said Lewis County Sheriff Steve Mansfield.

On October 8, 2005, the couple reported 13-year-old Conrad missing, possibly a runaway. The next day, the couple moved with the younger brother to Corona, California. On December 26, the 11-year-old was found in the home tortured to death. The next day, 13-year-old Conrad's body was found murdered as well. He was found encased in concrete in a carport.

Both boys were abused and tortured. Blood was found all over the Corona home.

The boys' mother says her brother asked if the boys could stay with them.

"My boys didn't deserve that. They were good boys. They were very good boys," Rosa Sarinana said.

Defense attorneys argued Raul had anger problems and that Cathy was also a victim of Raul's abuse, but they did not convince the jurors.

Lewis County authorities say they were awaiting the outcome of the trial in Riverside County before deciding whether to prosecute the couple for the older boy's murder.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_042209WAB-randle-couple-KC.1006709c4.html

According to the prosecution, on Christmas Day 2005, Ricky Morales became ill from internal injuries and was unable to digest a meal Cathy Sarinana made for the family. She was offended, and Raul Sarinana forced the 11- year-old to clean the bathroom floor as punishment, Aki said.

He said the defendant kicked the child several times when it appeared Ricky was not making an effort.

Recalling Raul Sarinana's own words to investigators, Aki said the defendant threw the boy in a bedroom closet, and when Ricky tried to open the closet door, Raul Sarinana stomped him several times.

The child died in the closet and remained there for hours until Cathy Sarinana called 911.

Investigators allege the Sarinanas began abusing Ricky and Conrad within weeks of the boys' arrival at the couple's Randle, Wash., mobile home in late 2004.

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/Couple_Found_Guilty_in_Nephews_Murder_20090326

197636.jpg
197630_thumb.jpg

Raul and Cathy (what a hambeast!) Sarinana and Ricky Morales

In his initial closing remarks, Aki again showed photos of injuries to Ricky's body. He reminded jurors of a pathologist's testimony that some of the bruises, abrasions, and wounds that looked like cigarette burns and marks made with an electrical cord occurred days or even weeks before the boy's death.

"When he was kicking that little boy and burning that little boy and beating that little boy, that was for discipline?" Aki said. "That is the definition of sadistic."

After the Christmas Day beating, when Raul Sarinana realized the boy could die, Aki said, he chose not to call for help but instead closed the closet door and sat down to a holiday meal.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/corona/stories/PE_News_Local_S_sarinana20.3938211.html

Aki reminded jurors that Cathy Sarinana was the only one in the Sarinana household who smoked, and an autopsy revealed numerous cigarette burns on Ricky's body, including some on the child's genitals.

"There's some kind of sadistic intimacy when you do that," Aki said. "You're up close. You have to strip the victim's clothes off."

When Ricky was asked by friends how he had received a black eye or bruise, the boy responded that he had been in a fight -- an excuse Cathy Sarinana instructed the child to use, according to Aki.

http://www.ktla.com/landing_mostint...or-Couple-in-Chi=1&blockID=250359&feedID=1080

What a story. Just sickening. Sounds like mom was unable to care for the kids and sent them to live with her brother and his wife, who also have two children of their own.

M_IMAGE.108519f95fb.93.88.fa.d0.25e5f430.jpg
M_IMAGE.108519f95fb.93.88.fa.d0.25ece640.jpg

Ugh. Could they be any grosser?

Officers are still trying to locate the children's father.

One or both of the brothers went to live with the aunt and uncle in the later half of 2004 while their mother was incarcerated, according to Rodriguez.

Raul Sarinana is on probation for a 2000 arrest for possessing narcotics and using or being under the influence of a controlled substance in Los Angeles County, according to court records.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_122905WABriversidemurdDS.25d4c6c9.html

Jesus Christ sick fuckers. They did things to these boys that are unspeakable. I hope they are put to death. Even then that wont be justice enough.

Also the next time my husband calls me a fat ugly bitch I shall direct him to her picture and tell him to shut the fuck up.

OMFG, that hambeast makes Fiona the Ogre look like a Playmate. Fuckin gross. I was eating m&m's...I just threw the whole bag away after looking at her. Geez. That has got to be the scariest lookin bitch I have ever laid eyes on. Those poor boys. Why would mom just hand her 2 kids over to her brother anyway?

what-has-been-seen.jpg

Last edited:
Jesus Christ sick fuckers. They did things to these boys that are unspeakable. I hope they are put to death. Even then that wont be justice enough.

You are so right, death just isn't enough for them, unless it's a slow painful death. I hope the rest of their lives is filled with as much pain as they put those poor boys through, and then some.

They can join the other married couple on death row in CA, who killed and tortured their niece. As to this couple... uhhh ugly. I wonder how many harpoon scars the wife has?

I don't believe I have ever seen a face as big as Cathy's. Big face, small heart. I hope they do get death. They certainly earned it.

Those poor boys! I hate hearing about innocent children, sent off to family that abuses or worse kills them! They are poor trusting children who are not at fault for the mother having to send them away because she was in jail.

It's just so sad

What absolutely disgusting people. I'm having trouble finding the right words. These poor boys, what a horrible way to die. These people aren't fit to live.

:mad2: OMFG

Torture, stomping, cigarette burns on the boys genitals?!? WTF???

The cost of paying to house these MFers is worth it than for them to get easy death. I hope they each are some demented cellmates bitches raped in all ways possible and then some. I hope they spend every next moment of their pathetic lives hearing the cries of the boys they broke and murdered. I pray they are tormented all the days and nights they have on this planet. I wish that they pray for death and their pleas are denied.

And yeah BTW they are insanely ugly. Like DAYUM ugly. I dont know the last time I have seen an uglier chick and there have been QUITE a few of them on here...fuck.

I just knew it....

By PAIGE AUSTIN
The Press-Enterprise

Before police found his body stuffed inside a trash can, 13-year-old Conrad Morales told his best friend a secret.

He was grateful he and his little brother, Ricky, 11, had a home, but living with his aunt and uncle was hard, said Kayla Lowe, Conrad's seventh-grade classmate. His aunt and uncle beat him, he told Kayla, and his uncle was molesting him.

Kayla held onto his secret for almost a month after news of Conrad's brutal death tore through her small town of Randle, Wash., where he and Ricky lived with their aunt and uncle. The couple had reported Conrad a runaway in October and moved to Corona. Investigators now believe the boy was murdered, and when the aunt and uncle moved, his body came with them. It wasn't until after Ricky was fatally beaten on Christmas Day that detectives found Conrad.

Conrad and Ricky were like "slaves" to their aunt and uncle, forced to do all the housework, he said. Police and neighbors say the boys grew thin, while the Sarinanas and their two children showed no signs of undernourishment. Ummm, quite an understatement on Cathy!!

Conrad began making strange phone calls to relatives, said sister Vanessa Gallardo, 22, of La Puente. She said she had fought her mother to gain custody of Ricky before Los Angeles County Child Protective Services recommended that he move to Washington to be with Conrad.

Worried by Conrad's calls, she asked social workers and sheriff's officials to check on the boys. Washington officials declined to say whether a check was done. At the same time, Conrad's school absences were starting to get attention, despite Cathy Sarinana's excuses. In May, she enrolled him in home schooling. Soon after, she reported Conrad a runaway and told his sister that Conrad had run away with an older man who was his lover, Vanessa Gallardo said.

http://www.pe.com/digitalextra/metro/younglives/stories/PE_News_Local_D_abuse07.19876d2.html

I am so very sad for these two helpless boys! God rest their weary innocent souls! *sigh*

I was going to say, mother better have a damn good reason for leaving the boys in these sick fuck's care to begin with....she doesn't....
The brothers were sent to live with Raul and Cathy Sarinana after their mother -- Raul Sarinana's sister -- was jailed in Los Angeles County on felony charges.
It absolutely sickens me thinking what these two boys went through. Think about how desperate, terrified out of their mind they were, not to mention feeling abandoned and unloved. To die this way repulses my sensibilities, all I can think of now is how to kill them both.
Conrad began making strange phone calls to relatives, said sister Vanessa Gallardo, 22, of La Puente. She said she had fought her mother to gain custody of Ricky before Los Angeles County Child Protective Services recommended that he move to Washington to be with Conrad.

Worried by Conrad's calls, she asked social workers and sheriff's officials to check on the boys. Washington officials declined to say whether a check was done. At the same time, Conrad's school absences were starting to get attention, despite Cathy Sarinana's excuses. In May, she enrolled him in home schooling. Soon after, she reported Conrad a runaway and told his sister that Conrad had run away with an older man who was his lover, Vanessa Gallardo said.
...no one to defend them. Deplorable.

No child should have to die begging for their life, you know they were and wondered how they could please these bastards to avoid injury and torment. The most helpless the most easy to target always get the shit end of the deal and that equates to children most of the time. Every single adult that failed these boys by injury, malice, ignorance and sadistic motivations, I know will face retribution. Be it in life, prison and or in Hell.

Rest in peace sweet boys. Find peace, love and everlasting joy in the heavens.

_MG_8475-2.jpg
197630_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Defense attorneys argued Raul had anger problems and that Cathy was also a victim of Raul's abuse, but they did not convince the jurors

Ya fucking think? What the hell kind defense is that? Not defending these people or anything, but that lawyer should be disbarred. Duh he had anger problems, that's why the two children died. So is that really a good reason to torture people? Ohhh, I have anger issues I'm gonna go torture my cat, but it's ok 'cause my lawyer says that's a viable excuse.

How disgusting these two pieces of shit are. I hope they do get death, though that would be too good for them. Stomp on their bodies, beat them with electrical cords, and burn their genitals. Mother fuckers.

He was grateful he and his little brother, Ricky, 11, had a home, but living with his aunt and uncle was hard, said Kayla Lowe, Conrad's seventh-grade classmate. His aunt and uncle beat him, he told Kayla, and his uncle was molesting him.

That is enough to rip your heart out. All that he was being put through and he still managed to tell someone he was grateful.

Raul and Cathy Sarinana were sentenced to death this afternoon for the murder of their 11-year-old nephew, Ricky Morales, who was found dead in a closet at the couple's Corona home on Christmas Day 2005.

Judge Paul E. Zellerbach agreed with jury recommendations of death for the couple, whom prosecutors said tortured and beat Ricky and his 13-year-old brother, Conrad Morales. Death sentences in California are automatically appealed to the state Supreme Court.

Authorities say the Sarinanas killed Conrad in rural Washington state before they moved to Corona. The Lewis County, Wash., prosecuting attorney has said he may not charge the couple in that killing if their conviction in Ricky's death looks likely to be upheld.
Full article: http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_S_websarinana26.318c709.html

No. No they couldn't.

Agreed!!! *BARF* OMFG. That is some nasty, nasty right there. Holy jeebus. I am speechless from their ugly.

In general, I am against the death penalty because I can't stomach an innocent person being put to death, which is inevitable considering our justice system, but in the case of these two horrific, evil monsters, I'm all for it. The death penalty part, not the slaughter of innocents.

Were they planning this when they asked to care for these boys? If they were being mistreated, did they let their mom know? Where was she this whole time? There are so many questions unanswered here, and we're just left with the corpses of two young boys who lost their lives in a most horrific way.

Back