• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Wo...bin-track-team-ends-up-in-jail-414744323.html
Julie+Leger.jpg

Police use taser on woman running naked with Corbin track team

CORBIN, Ky. (WKYT) - A bizarre situation brought the Friday morning practice for the Corbin High School track team to a screeching halt.
Sickness canceled classes on Friday, but the track team still held practice.

The track coach spotted a woman taking off her clothes. Before he could react, the naked woman jumped the chain link fence and began running with the boys on the track. Police say Leger never touched the boys, but just ran alongside them.

"One of the coaches saw her a couple hundred yards away I guess by the softball field. She had clothes on. He said he noticed her over there taking her clothes off and then she just started running towards the track," Captain Coy Wilson said.
"She was chasing these girls like growling at them, mumbling some stuff I couldn't even understand what she was saying. It was freaking everybody out," Eythan Sims said. Sims is on the Corbin High School track team.

"She started chasing them or running with them. She never touched anyone or did anything," Captain Wilson said.

"Everybody over there ran over here immediately and they got in the field house and locked it," Camron Sizemore said. Sizemore is on the Corbin High School track team.

Police came to the scene and arrested 26-year old Julie Leger. She was still naked and standing in the parking lot when officers arrived. Police say she would not willingly get in the cruiser and resisted arrest. They ended up having to use a taser on her.

The officers at the scene say Leger was incoherent and could not provide them with her name. They posted her picture on Facebook and within minutes, got an identification from one of Leger's relatives.

Leger is charged with resisting arrest, indecent exposure, disorderly conduct and public intoxication. She was taken to Baptist Health Corbin for treatment.

She is due in court on March 14th at 9:00 a.m

According to this link, police could not identify her until they posted her photo on facebook and someone recognized her and called in.

Last edited:
Why can't it ever be the hot ones that do that? Or is that really her attempt at getting a date due to desperation?

Despite what they said about this woman's "scary" behavior, the students interviewed were loving it. What a great way for a teen to start the week!

Well that headline left me expecting something a lot sexier. Thank God for that mug shot to combat my rampant uncontrollable gutter brain.

Prosecutors announced a plea agreement had been reached in which Leger pleaded guilty to the public intoxication and resisting arrest charges. In return for the guilty plea, Leger was sentenced to 90 days in jail, conditionally discharged provided she have no further legal issues over the next two years and does drug treatment. The remaining charges of first-degree indecent exposure and second-degree disorderly conduct were dismissed.
No further updates so I guess she got her shit together..

Back