• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Ohio woman was sentenced for taping her son to a chair.

Mahoning County Judge R. Scott Krichbaum sentenced Susan Malysa to nine months of incarceration.

That came after both prosecutors and her attorneys had recommended that she serve 60 days in the county jail.

Judge Krichbaum said he would consider granting judicial release at a later date.

Malysa pleaded guilty in September to endangering children.

Police were called to her house in June.

That’s when a relative reported finding the 11-year-old boy with his legs taped to a chair, his arms taped together and his mouth taped shut.

The relative told investigators that she suspected Malysa was abusing the boy. She said she became worried when Malysa told her that she was taking one of the children to swim but said her son wasn’t going with them.

Malysa was arrested at the YMCA, where she was swimming.
http://wspa.com/2017/11/21/judge-de...h-jail-time-for-woman-who-taped-boy-to-chair/
malysa.jpg

Prosecutors say Malysa often got angry when the boy went to the bathroom in the middle of the night, saying it woke her. At some point before the duct-taping incident, he decided to defecate in his bedroom rather than risk making her angry for going to the bathroom, they said.

She discovered what he did and punished him by duct-taping to the chair overnight, telling him to sit in it if he had to use the restroom, according to prosecutors.

Tuesday, Malysa’s son stood in court, telling the judge that his mother frequently punished and demeaned him — saying he spent almost 24 hours taped up in that basement before other relatives freed him.

When it was her turn to speak, Malysa’s voice cracked as she tried to apologize, saying she loves her son.

“There’s nothing I can do that will make up for anything that I did, but I’m truly sorry for it,” she said.

Krichbaum said the apology wasn’t enough, however.

“Well, I don’t have to believe you. That’s not love,” he said.
http://wspa.com/2017/11/22/judge-sentences-ohio-woman-to-jail-for-taping-son-to-chair/

Is she wearing a freaking life vest? What is that on her?
[doublepost=1511358571,1511358420][/doublepost]I wonder if he had a different dad than the other kids and she hated the dad and took it out on the son

I feel so bad knowing that he probably suffered other abuse that she has gotten away with. To sit in your own shit says this child was afraid of her.

You reckon that's pronounced Melissa? It looks like some kind of medical condition.

Malysa often got angry when the boy went to the bathroom in the middle of the night, saying it woke her. At some point before the duct-taping incident, he decided to defecate in his bedroom rather than risk making her angry

Typical abused child, damned if you, and damned if you don't. Can't do anything right, no matter how they try.

I figure if he wasn't so scared of her, there is no way she could have duct taped him to the shit chair. At 11 he's big enough to fight, but was too terrified to.

And I love this judge, he saw right thru this bitch and threw two books at her, good job!

Is she wearing a freaking life vest? What is that on her?
[doublepost=1511358571,1511358420][/doublepost]I wonder if he had a different dad than the other kids and she hated the dad and took it out on the son
I think it's a suicide smock.

She's sorry.:( sorry she got caught.
She would have eventually killed that kid. There was no where else to escalate to.

Back