• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2hyic6w.jpg

Justice Nora Longoria was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Saturday.​
A Texas appeals court judge appealed for some special treatment when she was busted for drunk driving over the weekend.

Justice Nora Longoria was going 69 mph in her Lexus in a 55-mph zone when she was stopped by cops in McAllen just after 1 a.m. on Saturday morning,
[...]
As she slurred her words, Longoria begged the officers for leniency even though she admitted she had five beers that evening, the last one three hours before getting behind the wheel.

“Please let me go home," she said,
[....]
"I live a couple of miles away ... you are going to ruin my life. I worked hard for 25 years to be where I am today."
In addition, Longoria, 49, refused to let cops put handcuffs on her until they threatened her with a charge of resisting arrest
[...]
Longoria also declined to take a Breathalyzer after failing several sobriety tests. She was charged with driving while intoxicated and was released from jail later that morning after posting $2,000 bond.

She was elected to the 13th Court of Appeals in 2012.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ng-pleads-special-treatment-article-1.1867241
14uiauw.jpg
Valley judge tried to resist DWI arrest
http://www.valleymorningstar.com/news/local_news/article_0a2973d8-0bc6-11e4-a723-001a4bcf6878.html

what a fucking whiner
you drink and drive you face the same courts as anyone else
hate when twattwaffles feel they are entitled to special treatment

From the supplied link:
"The police officers and the sergeant told the judge that if she kept refusing their orders they would charge her with resisting arrest, at which point she let them place the handcuffs in front of her and they took her to the police station where she refused to take a breathalyzer, court records show."

Seriously? SHE LET THEM? So she did get special treatment after all. Ever since this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Earl_Carr
LEOs around these parts are forbidden from cuffing suspects in the front.

She looks like a douchie bitch karma probably decided she needed to be brought down a few pegs. Hope they take this seriously and punish her ass this one is actually a feel good story :)

you are going to ruin my life

No BabyDoll, you did that when you drank 5 beers and drove a car, I can't hardly believe she only drank 5 beers and was still so drunk 3 hours later, I'll bet there was some cocktails that slipped in there too, she don't seem the beer drinking type.

2hyic6w.jpg

Justice Nora Longoria was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Saturday.​
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ng-pleads-special-treatment-article-1.1867241
14uiauw.jpg
Valley judge tried to resist DWI arrest
http://www.valleymorningstar.com/news/local_news/article_0a2973d8-0bc6-11e4-a723-001a4bcf6878.html

what a fucking whiner
you drink and drive you face the same courts as anyone else
hate when twattwaffles feel they are entitled to special treatment

I completely agree with you, whisp ..

I wish cops treated celebs this way too but, they still get preferential treatment, unfortunately ..

The only preferential treatment she deserves is to be made an example of. She, of all people, knows what the law is, put her in the Gen. Pop. section of jail so that she can get the FULL experience of incarceration.
Fukkin' spoiled, bitch-assed WIMP! Take your punishment the same way you expect others to take theirs. You're held to a higher social standard, now you get an opportunity to be held to a higher legal standard.
Put on your game face shithead, you're gonna need it.

Last edited:
No BabyDoll, you did that when you drank 5 beers and drove a car, I can't hardly believe she only drank 5 beers and was still so drunk 3 hours later, I'll bet there was some cocktails that slipped in there too, she don't seem the beer drinking type.

I know.....cocaine and whine

I actually feel bad for her. Drinking and driving is a dumb thing to do but people make mistakes. No one is perfect.
She's plenty old enough to know better and as a judge she has learned the law and it's on the books that drinking and driving is, I don't know, illegal.

Saying that she made a mistake is the exact attitude that makes people believe it's okay, not a big deal and then they end up with 12 DUI's and lucky number 13 ends in a firey crash that the drunk survives but the victims never seem to.

Fuck her, throw her in jail.

“Please let me go home," she said, according to the Valley Morning Star. "I live a couple of miles away ... you are going to ruin my life. I worked hard for 25 years to be where I am today."

Oh no, not this shit! She should know better, but on the other hand, she was drunk, so... ? :shrug:

How many do you think she sentenced for the same thing?

Exactly. And she's an Appelate judge at that, at 49! Climbed up the ol' legal ladder pretty darn fast, and she didn't get there by letting drunk drivers "just go home." Didn't scan the articles but I'm guessing she was a prosecutor for part of those '25 years of hard work.' I'm also guessing she's probably been under the influence on the bench (our alky judges here are well-known for their 3 martini lunches) and is on her way to an alcohol problem if she's not there already. Usually, the average person who's had a few too many might give the standard, "Yes Officer, I had two beers about an hour ago," response which I'm sure she's read a thousand times. But Ms. Judge admits to "five beers three hours ago," thinking the cops can't do the math (refusing the BAC is priceless, lol). And then to pop off with not taking responsibility for her actions and blaming others: "You're going to ruin my life,"? No way this is her first "five beer" rodeo. IMO, she's got a monkey under her robe.

Last edited:
She's used to being catered by the cops
Had a judges daughter hit and run on me, caught up to her and she pulled over several juveniles came running out of the car asking me for a ride home they said she was drunk and didn't want to get back in the car with her, I didn't give them a ride
This happened before cell phones, got home called the cops, didn't hear back so I called cops again the next day
They told me they went to her house she was home and wasn't driving so nothing they could do
WTF! How about hit and run?
Judges daughter driving drunk, hit & run not a problem, she did take responsibility for hitting my car and her insurance paid

Wouldn't 'ya just LOVE for her to have the stones to come in here with an attempt to defend and justify herself?
Not gonna happen, no guts when the robe's off.

No missy pissy, you don't get to just go home! Please don't feel bad for this woman either! People DO make mistakes, but when you make a mistake you've got to take your lumps just like everyone else. I'm glad these cops didn't let her go. I just wish she would have been charged with resisting and she never should have been cuffed in the front!

Just imagine if this was a 40 year old black-blue collar male in this situation. All too often he would have been put on his face in the street the minute he HINTED at not wanting to go in handcuffs. At the very least I hope she loses her job.

What are the rules for failing to comply with a sobriety test in her neck of the woods? Will her license be suspended for six month?
This will be thrown out. I can guarantee it. Since she refused to be tested, they can't PROVE that she was drunk. She'll have her judge friends throw it out. I hate people in power in this country, they can do whatever they want. They have money and friends in high places.

Stupid Cops, They could have took turns on the Taco, She would have probably let them in order to go free ! Idiots !

2hyic6w.jpg

If it were EVA Longoria I would give her a break...with my penis!

Who am I kidding, if it were EVAN Longoria I would fuck it silly!

/dstranger

edit: believe it or not, I posted this before I saw dstranger's post!

Police release dashcam video of Texas judge stumbling through sobriety test month after court drops her DUI charges
Court of Appeals Judge Nora Longoria was allegedly begged for leniency during her DUI arrest in July. Last month, the District Attorney’s office said it lacked enough evidence to prosecute and another judge threw out the case. The DA said it never got the dashcam video, which showed Longoria stumble through her failed sobriety test.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-judge-stumbles-dui-sobriety-test-article-1.2035975

I love how the video magically never made it to the DA's office and a friendly judge threw out the case .

I honestly wonder if sexual favors were involved in this. Alcoholic women often are very slutty and amoral. I wouldn't be surprised if this was more then just a matter of one judge helping out a fellow judge. Somebody prob blackmailed this bimbo, and good on em for it.

I sincerely hope some member of society got something positive out of this piece of shit not facing any punishment at least. Like some head.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/po...orney-special-treatment-judges-dwi-dismissal/

[....]
Then came the release of a “missing” dash cam video that showed Longoria failing her field sobriety tests miserably, which prosecutors claimed they never saw. So in an effort to save face, DA Guerra decided to accuse the police department of failing to do its job, using this as an excuse for the dismissal.
[....]
“What the hell good is it to have it at the PD, when I need it at the courthouse?” he said. “Did I arrest the lady? Then it’s not my responsibility. I assumed that the police departments were sending us all the video. And I find out that in McAllen, because it takes (information technology workers) to get you the download that we have to request it. Well, let me tell you what: I’m not going to do that,” said Guerra, according to The Monitor.

Apparently McAllen Police Chief Victor Rodriguez didn’t take too kindly to Guerra attempting to scapegoat the incident onto his department, as he promptly stated that the District Attorney’s office was attempting to distract the public and the media from Guerra’s special treatment of Longoria.

Rodriguez plainly stated,

“It’s somebody that knows somebody. He made a decision based on that. And when caught in the public discussion of that, he’s trying to shift the blame.”
[....]
In rebuttal to Guerra’s claims[....]Rodriguez went on to say,

“The question is this: If we have hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people serving DWI sentences in Hidalgo County — which we’ve used the same system we’ve used in this case — how come it has worked for them and not for this case? It’s a smoke cloud that’s being thrown in front of you in the press, and you guys can’t seem to figure it out.”
[....]
The back and forth between the DA and the Police Chief lays bare the fact that this case was not handled properly. When you have a police chief plainly stating that there was special treatment from the prosecutor, due to him knowing the defendant, it calls into question the entire legitimacy of our justice system.

Rodriguez went on to ask some important societal questions when he pondered,

“How many other VIPs have gotten the special treatment? Have you done that research? Is this a surprise to you?”
[....]
How can anyone expect the public to respect “the law” when some are seemingly above it?

Back