• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
Screenshot_2014-09-28-21-37-11-1_zpsoxqakjo2.png

A Collier County woman was arrested after she beat her husband while he was driving Saturday, telling him he was no Christian as she struck him,

[....]

Joy L. Hunlock, 67, of the 200 block of Grosbeak Lane, faces a charge of battery-touching or striking another against his will.

A sheriff’s deputy reported finding the husband, Howard Hunlock, with blood all over his face, a bloody nose and cuts on his face outside his car

[...]

The husband told the deputy he was driving with his wife when she became mad at him and began hitting him in the face. She knocked off his glasses, so he had to pull his car over

[...]

The husband told the deputy his wife was calling him expletives and yelling at him that he was “not a Christian” as she beat him. He said he believed the only reason she assaulted him was because she has a drinking problem.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/woman-beats-husband-says-hes-no-christian

I can see it now..."YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING CHRISTIAN! (punch) JESUS HATES YOU FOR WHATEVER SHITTY REASON!(slap) BE MORE CHRIST LIKE, LIKE ME! GODDAMNIT!" or some other holy roller shit... I am a Christian and I'm pretty sure that's not the way to do it...

As soon as I saw her pic I thought she's drunk off her ass. That pretty much explains it. He was probably getting on her about her drinking and she made it about religion...can't be her fault. :sarcasm:

What a hideous person. I don't know what the husband looks like, but there's no doubt in my mind he can't find some nicer tail.

Holy shit. I had to look at her mug twice to make sure her face wasn't melting off. She looks like a Halloween prop. At 67 she should know better her Christianity aside getting shit faced and beating someone up as they drive is a recipe for disaster. Grow the fuck up!

I think she might want to find religion herself before she starts preaching. If that's what being a Christian is all about then we are all in trouble! She might want to go to Bible study more often. :angelic:

I bet she thought he was not being Christian because he was not forgiving enough, or too judgmental, or some such nonsense.......

You know, she may be right. If she wanted him to stop at the liquor store so she could get another bottle and he refused her, that is pretty un-christian of him....LOL.

Back