• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
I still vote for a sub forum.... CRIME AGAINST ANIMALS
Joshua-Webicki_zpsb1870b5b.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/joshua.werbicki?fref=ts

A Palm Bay man was arrested after police say home surveillance video caught him in sexual acts involving his family's dog.

Joshua Werbicki, 22, was charged last week with animal cruelty and sexual acts involving animals.

According to the police report, the family had noticed the German shepherd mix showing signs of physical injury and was fearful when approached by family members, so they installed a video system.

Police said the sexual acts involving the dog were caught on video, leading to Werbicki's arrest his place of employment, Papa John's on Minton Road in West Melbourne.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/pa...say/-/1637132/23756996/-/15regj4/-/index.html

Capture_zps64e33e2b.png

This leads me to believe that he fucked the dog cause he couldn't get her pregnant

I cannot read the tiny print exchange of the screen grab. Could someone tell us the gist of it?
if you click on the pic you can see it better but here are the comments

HIS DAD SAYS :I'm very proud of you son. Good luck on the new job. Love you!

A FEMALE SAYS: would be proud of you too, if you would decide to support your baby now Joshua. I'm proud that you are working full time now, but there is another part of your life that can not just wait for you to get around to it......

A FEMALE SAYS: I know, i know, how mean to post it on your facebook..... maybe you should call me????

HIS DAD SAYS wasn't in your life the way I should've been. Think about how that made you feel. Don't make my mistakes. Sandra is right. We all love you Joshua.

Hell hath no fury......

The dog would also find it very hard to type a message on facebook, if it felt ignored. ;)

How traumatizing would that be... to unexpectedly watch video of your son fucking the family dog. Well, I assume unexpectedly...

I cant say much about this, because it is difficult to grasp the why and how of the rape of a dog.

Looking at his picture, I can only imagine he is one of those 'nice guys' who has regressed so far he can only have sex with animals now.
Surprised he's not wearing a fedora.

As the aunt of a GSD, I'm really sickened by this. Does anyone remember the guy from Maine who was fighting the legal system to be allowed to marry his dog?

This is so gross to me. Like I said in the shout box, I was thinking it was the girlfriend's dog because there are pics of the kid on her FB with a German Shephard. But now, reading that he may be babby's dad I don't know. Either way... my god... what makes a person look at a DOG and think "oh I can't wait to get up in there! Also, I've seen animals bang, it's pretty violent and doesn't look pleasant so how aften and how horrid must it have been for this dog to cower in fear after?

I remember as a kid, hearing about a guy in the next town over being arrested for fucking a dog. I was naive enough to believe it must have been a joke or something, surely no one would REALLY fuck a dog.

Oh to go back to those days.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...ack-in-jail-on-child-assault-charge/16530083/
A man who was spared conviction on accusations he had sex with a dog is now accused of sexually battering a 21-year-old friend after she fell asleep.

According to Palm Bay police records, a friend of Joshua Werbicki, 22, arranged on Saturday to meet him at a hotel room where he was staying to have drinks and spend time together. Police say she got drunk and fell asleep on a bed.

Then, records say, Werbicki undressed and sexually battered her.
[....]
records show he told them he was aware she was sleeping and she didn't give consent. He was booked into the Brevard County Jail on two charges of sexual battery.
[....]

btw, on his dog raping charge he got deferred abjudication of five years probation.

This is SO f'ed up. Smdh...just lock his ass up indefinitely, so animals and humans don't have to worry about his sick ass anymore.

In a phone call monitored by police, Werbicki admitted to battering her, saying there was "no waking you up," records show.

He was arrested Tuesday. After police read him his rights, records show he told them he was aware she was sleeping and she didn't give consent. He was booked into the Brevard County Jail on two charges of sexual battery.
Sounds like he doesn't even really think he did anything wrong... like it was A-OK to assault since she wasn't waking up to get consent from anyway. Which isn't really all that surprising considering how many people completely blame the woman in these scenarios and completely ignore the crimes of the actual rapist, if they even believe he's a rapist at all instead of some poor horny man controlled by his cock, a slave to his animal urges being tempted by some evil woman.

Though... I confess I am sort of curious as to whether she knew about his dog-fuckery because... eww.

This kid is weird and needs to be locked up for the rest of the dog fucking charge and whatever time he gets for this latest stunt. No breaks.
Does his mother still dress him? That FB photo is so dippy and the comments are even worse. He looks like a loser and his baby mama pretty much confirmed it.

No one should be surprised he raped a person next. These animal fuckers are twisted sick people. They should all be executed.

That said, this woman is a dipshit for agreeing to meet with people without looking them up or trying to find out their history. And if she did do that and knew of his crimes, then, well, wow, swim with sharks and you get bit.

I still vote for a sub forum.... CRIME AGAINST ANIMALS
Joshua-Webicki_zpsb1870b5b.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/joshua.werbicki?fref=ts

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/pa...say/-/1637132/23756996/-/15regj4/-/index.html

Capture_zps64e33e2b.png

This leads me to believe that he fucked the dog cause he couldn't get her pregnant
No one should be surprised he raped a person next. These animal fuckers are twisted sick people. They should all be executed.

That said, this woman is a dipshit for agreeing to meet with people without looking them up or trying to find out their history. And if she did do that and knew of his crimes, then, well, wow, swim with sharks and you get bit.
and once again, petitions guys, there are allot of there. Beatiality needs to be illegal in all states not just 37, here's a look at the states it's still legal: http://www.examiner.com/article/states-where-bestiality-sex-with-animals-is-legal this guy is a moron and criminal control freak that needs to be locked up

Back