• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member
1430yhg.jpg

This is the face of a grown man too stupid to wear his hat correctly.

Aww, the fucking loser is feeling "belittled". People know him, he was born here! It's humiliating! He pleaded guilty to assault and criminal trespass, and admitted violating his parole and contacting his assault victim. Maybe get a fucking job and quit stalking and assaulting women?

A man who has reluctantly become the new 'poster boy' for domestic violence says he'd rather be in jail than publicly humiliated.

Joshua Hill, 36, was sentenced for a parole violation on Monday in High Point, North Carolina, with a judge ordering the man to hold up homemade sign reading 'This is the face of domestic abuse' outside the courthouse.

Hill pleaded guilty to assault and criminal trespassing in 2014, and last week admitted to violating a parole condition stipulating that he not have contact with the female from the assault case.

'This is belittling,' Hill told the High Point Enterprise as he stood on the sidewalk holding up the sign. 'I was born and raised here, everybody knows me.

Hill, who is seen holding the sign in local TV news coverage, told the Enterprise that he'd rather have served his entire sentence in jail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-domestic-abuser-sentenced-public-shame.html

Last edited:
That face is just begging for a pipe wrench or fucking something. Hope he gets pelted with beer bottles and shitty diapers.

So beating up woman wasnt embarrassing to him but holding a sign is!? What a douche. Also, in sure his victim felt a belittled when he beat her ass. Is he just took stupid to make the connection between crime and the punishment? I would guess so because it seems pretty obvious to me what the judge was going for here. Dumbass!!

We need to bring back stocks, so in addition to being humiliated people could get their licks in, too. Then he'd have a better idea of how his victim felt. He needs to see the big picture, because he still isn't taking it seriously.

We need to bring back stocks,

That would be cool! But I think this is bad. its obviously pissing the guy off which is fine but he's not going to learn anything. This isn't going to make him suddenly capable of having a healthy relationship.
Hill pleaded guilty to assault and criminal trespassing in 2014, and last week admitted to violating a parole condition stipulating that he not have contact with the female from the assault case.
i wonder if they're still together! If they are I bet he really beats her now ... because mad he had to hold sign.
he'd rather have served his entire sentence in jail.
Word! everyone thinks if you beat a woman up jail will be hard for you but that's simply not true ... most of the men in jail fucking hate women.

I bet he does not feel anywhere near as belittled as his victim.
The sign is a good start...however...

Make him do it for months!
Make him have to wear it on a jacket when he goes out,
put it on a t shirt he is forced to wear.

My son had to wear an day glow orange vest with the letters DUI on his back and chest and to top it off he had to pick up trash along the hiway wearing it. He kicked up a fuss about it too, I said you do the crime you do the time, whatever it is. Just remember how ashamed you feel right now the next time you feel like driving while drunk again. Worked wonders.

I sure hope the humiliation works as a deterrent because I'm sure this experience will not make him remorseful of the crime, just sorry for himself. And he will blame it all on his victim, not himself.
That's a crappy little sign - needs bigger bolder print.

You all are looking at this wrong. It isn't a punishment for him. It's a warning to any women in the area. See this guy? Steer clear. It will help ensure he will have less of a chance to get another victim. But I agree, it needs to be a bigger and bolder sign.

Shoulda just locked his ass up. Anyone that actually gives a shit about whether he's a piece of shit or not can and would look up his record before inviting him into their lives. A public sign holidngl ike this is pointless.

Some nerd ass judge sure is patting themselves on the back right now over it. Pathetic.

My son had to wear an day glow orange vest with the letters DUI on his back and chest and to top it off he had to pick up trash along the hiway wearing it. He kicked up a fuss about it too, I said you do the crime you do the time, whatever it is. Just remember how ashamed you feel right now the next time you feel like driving while drunk again. Worked wonders.

Your son is a real piece of shit.

I agree, at the time he was, and he was about 22 so about 15 years ago, he has since realized what a asshole he was, had to work real hard to get his driver's license back and even harder to get his CDL to drive a company truck, he works for a utility company. Got him a real good woman who can and does keep him on the straight and narrow. He also had a heart attack at 33 from all the drinking and smoking. He now knows that if he fucks up now he most likely won't come back from it.

My son can and did learn from his mistakes. This asshole in this thread can't learn because he doesn't want to learn from his mistakes or otherwise.

Back