• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

tmdgirl

The girl who waited....forever.
I didn't see this posted yet, and I searched and found nothing..

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/paedophile..._content=/rss/yahoous/news&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

A paedophile who sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl in a cemetery tried to stab a prosecutor in the head as his conviction was being handed out by a jury.

Joshua Harding launched the vicious attack in a Michigan courtroom, appearing to miss the man's head by inches, after being found guilty on 2 August.

The video of assault shows the 35-year-old run from his side of the courtroom across to the prosecutor's bench holding an item in his right hand. The object, police say was a piece of metal, appeared to be concealed up Harding's left sleeve before the shocking assault.

Assistant prosecutor Jonathan Roth, who was not injured in the incident, was forced to jump out of the way before the assailant was tackled by police and hauled to the ground. Harding, from Okemos, near Lansing, roughly 50 miles west of Detroit, is now being charged with terrorism and attempted murder after the incident.

Harding, from Okemos, near Lansing, roughly 50 miles west of Detroit, is now being charged with terrorism and attempted murder after the incident.

On Wednesday 21 September Harding was sentenced to 19-38 years in prison for the sexual assault. He was on trial for two charges related to that incident earlier this year when he was accused of fondling two children in a cemetery.

2ijjh3d.jpg

How did something that looks like that get close enough to kids to molest them?

Back