• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
This guy's last name just makes it that much more ironic
A man named Crook tried to burn down a gas station after he stole a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos, say police.

Joshua Lee Crook, 33, entered a BP gas station in the 3100 block of South Grand Boulevard in St. Louis, Missouri, on Sunday afternoon and picked up the bag of Cheetos.

When the manager recognized him as someone who had stolen from him before, he told Crook to put the bag down or pay for it, according to St. Louis-Post Dispatch.

The manager said he put the Cheetos down and left, but a minute later came back in and made a beeline for the spicy, red snack, walking out with it.

When the manager confronted him, he allegedly pushed him and punched him in the face.

Then Crook allegedly went for the gas pump and threw it on the ground, and then tossed a lit cigarette on the gushing gasoline, trying to start a fire, but nothing happened.

He's charged with third-degree assault, theft and trespassing.

In the mugshot released by police, it appears someone with blue Latex gloves had to forcefully hold his head for the camera. :) I'm so glad they pointed that out, I might have missed that part...check out the mug shot at the link for a laugh!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ette-stealing-package-Flamin-Hot-Cheetos.html

In the mugshot released by police, it appears someone with blue Latex gloves had to forcefully hold his head for the camera.

You wanna argue with the police in their house...how fucking humiliating now every

one knows you have tantrums AND you're STUPID!

I had to give some samples once, and the guy told me flat out...This sample is going to be

taken one way or another the hard way or the easy way and YOU get to pick.

Me: Is this chair mine?

Him: Unless you want this one?

Me: yeah okay...lets switch!

I wouldn't want my mugshot taken either if I got arrested for something so minor and stupid. How fucking old are you dude to be harassing store owners this way? None of this makes any sense.

I wouldn't want my mugshot taken either if I got arrested for something so minor and stupid. How fucking old are you dude to be harassing store owners this way? None of this makes any sense.

He's lucky the charges aren't way worse... Is there no "attempted arson" option on the books? :hilarious:

Descended from a long line of Crooks, no doubt.....

If saddled with such an unfortunate last name, why don't people change it by deed poll?

Back