• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
6tpd2c.jpg
Joshua Campbell​
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY)
Police were called to the Waypoint at Bayville Apartments in the 5100 block of Venture Court at 3:16 a.m.

Neighbors at the apartment complex say the commotion started during a party at a second-floor apartment. They say a woman at the party got into a fight with her boyfriend, who was in a car in the parking lot.

Karessea Bagwell says she had an argument with her boyfriend and that one of her friends got involved later, telling others Bagwell's boyfriend, Joshua Campbell had hit her. She says he didn't.

"And then four guys came downstairs and another car with four guys jumped out," said Bagwell.

Bagwell says Campbell had eight guys on him, beating him.

"He had a pocket knife in his pocket he pulled it out when he started to feel threatened," Bagwell explained.

Police say Campbell stabbed three people; 20 year old Joseph Brinkos died at the hospital. Today friends stopped by Brinkos Norfolk home with flowers. A woman at the door said his family was not home.

Bagwell says she didn't realize it at the time, but she too was stabbed on the back of her leg in the scuffle.

She says her boyfriend was protecting her and himself.

"I just want everyone to know he was a victim and this was self defense," said Bagwell.

Police confirmed investigators questioned Bagwell though they can't confirm or deny anything else she's saying.

"If he wouldn't have gotten up and done that I don't think he'd be alive right now," said Bagwell.

A second victim is listed in critical, but stable condition while a third was treated and released from the hospital, according to Grazia Moyers with the Virginia Beach Police Department.

Campbell is charged with second degree murder, one count of aggravated assault and one count of malicious assault.
[...]
http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/va_beach/girlfriend-speaks-after-triple-stabbing

I dunno he looks pretty clean for a guy that allegedly had 8 guys beating him
I think sometones lying
He would be more buffed up I would think

6tpd2c.jpg
Joshua Campbell​
http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/va_beach/girlfriend-speaks-after-triple-stabbing

I dunno he looks pretty clean for a guy that allegedly had 8 guys beating him
I think sometones lying
He would be more buffed up I would think

Ok here is the thing and I know this for a FACT, the picture in which you are seeing above is a picture for a few years ago, the Police Dept. is still investigating things, so they have not released any new pictures of info to the public so the news media company used the older photo since they didn't have anything recent released to them from the police.

Ok here is the thing and I know this for a FACT, the picture in which you are seeing above is a picture for a few years ago, the Police Dept. is still investigating things, so they have not released any new pictures of info to the public so the news media company used the older photo since they didn't have anything recent released to them from the police.

Well, sure. Sometimes they use a driver's license photo.

Okay, as Jaycen Judge said, this is a very old mugshot photo, and I know because I'm his sons mother!! This mugshot they used was taken when he got his DUI thank you very much! And for all of you nasty, uneducated/unknowing people trying to hate on a man u don't know n have nooo fuckin clue about, why don't you think of the things you are about to say n how his family n friends might read wtf you write?! Josh n I were together for over 10years, I know the man he truly is n I know every fuckin detail of that night because since we share a child in common n he trusts me, he called me the next day after being released from hospital(in which since he was beaten n kicked so badly they had to run CT scans to make sure his kidneys, liver, n other internal organs weren't bleeding from within) N transported str8 to the jail for ?ing, when told he was being charged, the detective allowed him to call his mother, then me n my son to tell us what was happening, he told me everything n the fact that he sat in the car for over an hour before these young, drunk idiots came downstairs after planning what they were going to do (with his pos gf) and started attacking Josh thru the car window n cracked door.. Finally when he got out to try n defend himself they somehow got him to the ground n kept on kicking him in his sides n beating him like crazy, yes Josh is a huge dude, yea he could've taken them if he wasn't surprise attacked but at this point it was life or death in his eyes so he retaliated finally with his pocket knife.. He never intentionally aimed to kill the kid, he just tried to get them to back off n he apparently got him in the wrong spot, he stabbed one kid in the ass for crying out loud.. Joshua is not a murder like people make him out to be, and he lives with this shit everyday in his head as do I and his son.. We have to push thru the next 15yrs wout my baby's father, whom my son loved n looked up to, because some kids wanted to start a fight they should've never started, not saying what Josh did was ultimately right but for him to not know these kids n they attack him out of nowhere, what'd they expect to happen ?! Josh is a good man with a heart of gold, a loving n caringfather, a great friend, this wasn't in Josh's agenda to take a life, he just wanted to keep his.. Yall can't say if u were in HIS shoes u wouldn't have done the same.. I'd really appreciate for ur sake n my sons that u educate urselves b4 talking shit where his ex n child could read it... If y'all have ?s ask, don't just assume shit cuz the media always makes things to be worse then they are.. Thanks.. And his mugshot for this was far worse, y media used the old one, duh...

Okay, as Jaycen Judge said, this is a very old mugshot photo, and I know because I'm his sons mother!! This mugshot they used was taken when he got his DUI thank you very much! And for all of you nasty, uneducated/unknowing people trying to hate on a man u don't know n have nooo fuckin clue about, why don't you think of the things you are about to say n how his family n friends might read wtf you write?! Josh n I were together for over 10years, I know the man he truly is n I know every fuckin detail of that night because since we share a child in common n he trusts me, he called me the next day after being released from hospital(in which since he was beaten n kicked so badly they had to run CT scans to make sure his kidneys, liver, n other internal organs weren't bleeding from within) N transported str8 to the jail for ?ing, when told he was being charged, the detective allowed him to call his mother, then me n my son to tell us what was happening, he told me everything n the fact that he sat in the car for over an hour before these young, drunk idiots came downstairs after planning what they were going to do (with his pos gf) and started attacking Josh thru the car window n cracked door.. Finally when he got out to try n defend himself they somehow got him to the ground n kept on kicking him in his sides n beating him like crazy, yes Josh is a huge dude, yea he could've taken them if he wasn't surprise attacked but at this point it was life or death in his eyes so he retaliated finally with his pocket knife.. He never intentionally aimed to kill the kid, he just tried to get them to back off n he apparently got him in the wrong spot, he stabbed one kid in the ass for crying out loud.. Joshua is not a murder like people make him out to be, and he lives with this shit everyday in his head as do I and his son.. We have to push thru the next 15yrs wout my baby's father, whom my son loved n looked up to, because some kids wanted to start a fight they should've never started, not saying what Josh did was ultimately right but for him to not know these kids n they attack him out of nowhere, what'd they expect to happen ?! Josh is a good man with a heart of gold, a loving n caringfather, a great friend, this wasn't in Josh's agenda to take a life, he just wanted to keep his.. Yall can't say if u were in HIS shoes u wouldn't have done the same.. I'd really appreciate for ur sake n my sons that u educate urselves b4 talking shit where his ex n child could read it... If y'all have ?s ask, don't just assume shit cuz the media always makes things to be worse then they are.. Thanks.. And his mugshot for this was far worse, y media used the old one, duh...

Blah blah blah.... i was with my ex for almost 12 years. And he was an entirely different person back then, than he is now. He was loving, and an awesome, involved dad...

Now he is stupid as fuck and a piece of shit... he's not a murderer- but his wife is. and I'm glad he's no longer around our son. Soooo, how bout maybe count your blessings on the fact that he is no longer exposed to your child. Instead of coming here and calling us nasty and uneducated...

If your ex was at all concerned with his child reading about him as a murderer, he might not be where he is now. Just saying...

If you think the above comments are nasty, you really haven't read around here much. People merely stated that he didn't look like he'd been beat up by eight guys in the mug shot photo, then someone said, as we all know, that papers often use an old mugshot.

Your insight would be valued, but it doesn't pay to come in swinging. I doubt that your child will read anything in this thread that is any worse than knowing his dad is in prison for this. It would also be great if you inserted the odd paragraph break into your posts. That's not bitching at someone for not having perfect spelling or grammar, it's just hard and unpleasant to read a huge wall of text. Breaking your thoughts into appropriate paragraphs also makes your argument easier to follow, and your points have more impact.

If you think the above comments are nasty, you really haven't read around here much. People merely stated that he didn't look like he'd been beat up by eight guys in the mug shot photo, then someone said, as we all know, that papers often use an old mugshot.

Your insight would be valued, but it doesn't pay to come in swinging. I doubt that your child will read anything in this thread that is any worse than knowing his dad is in prison for this. It would also be great if you inserted the odd paragraph break into your posts. That's not bitching at someone for not having perfect spelling or grammar, it's just hard and unpleasant to read a huge wall of text. Breaking your thoughts into appropriate paragraphs also makes your argument easier to follow, and your points have more impact.

P.S: People who drink and drive, in this day and age, are selfish cuntbags. You could have chosen better.

Here's the thing, @RunnninWitA417 : you have your baby daddy's side of the story told the way he wanted it told. And you're not looking beyond that.

The dead man was stabbed in the chest, apparently while joshua was on the ground fearing for his life. Are his arms unnaturally long? Or perhaps the dead man fell and joshua was able to stick him then.

What is the explanation for the two stab wounds in the chest that the dead man suffered at joshua's hands?

He also has two convictions for domestic violence. And, by your own admission, DUI. This is not somebody I would want around my children.

--Al

Joshua is not a murder like people make him out to be
Is a person dead at his hands? From his actions? Because of his doing?

Then he's a killer, he's a murderer. He may lack the premeditation and malice aforethought that is required for a 1st degree murder conviction, the characteristics that some people think are required for one to be a murderer, but make no mistake, your baby daddy, ex-boyfriend, the guy you still carry a torch for is a murderer.

why don't you think of the things you are about to say n how his family n friends might read wtf you write?!
The real question is: Why don't these dumb-fucks stop putting themselves into these types of situations, where their families are put into the position of defending their dumbassery?

:finger:.... another question?
Who fuckin cares !!
... expect a tongue lashing for pulling this bullshit out of ur ass after 3 yrs :finger:
... people are gonna say what they want.
Get the fuck over it :finger::finger:

This guy is a piece of shit. Shoulda gave him the death penalty.

The woman is a piece of shit too for merely driving off after her man killed somebody, sounds quite suspicious the way she calls a friend for help, as if she was setting a trap for em. Prob shoulda locked her bimbo ass up too.

Ok I have questions.

1. Why would his family and friends WANT to read what is being said about him in different forums? There's always gonna be negative comments. Just sayin.

2. If he's such a great guy, with a heart of gold, why aren't you two still together? Who did you cheat on him with? Just askin.

3. If he was in the car with the door cracked, why didn't he just shut the door and pull off when he saw trouble coming? Or was he in the driver seat?

In all honesty tho, if i had no other way of escape, I wouldve gotten stabby too. But somthings aren't adding up.

:finger:.... another question?
Who fuckin cares !!
... expect a tongue lashing for pulling this bullshit out of ur ass after 3 yrs :finger:
... people are gonna say what they want.
Get the fuck over it :finger::finger:

I'd just like to say, for the record, that I love you AND your middle finger!

Joshua Daniel Campbell.
Inmate # 1387188
Est Release Date 09/03/2030
Sentence 21 years
Facility: Nottoway CI

:D

Triple stabbing. One fatality. He beat his girlfriend. Read the juicy details here in the state's documents.

http://www.vbgov.com/news/Pages/selected.aspx?release=1482

Ok, so after reading this, I've come to the conclusion that baby mama is delusional as fuck. And it could be from him knocking her upside HER head.

She's a crack head...I know a crack head when i see one! (in my Judge Mathis vc)

And WE'RE the uneducated ones? Honey, speak like the literate before you judge anyone else for their "uneducated/unknowing" ways. Text speak does not a Nobel Laureate make...

I've notice that most if not all of us Denizens are well-educated professionals.

I'd post a pic of me drunk....
...in my bikini giving u the finger but it might be considered porn
I will volunteer my services in judging whether or not to consder it porn. Feel free to send any and all of your bikini pics (drunk or sober) my way!

First, I'm not a fuxkin crackhead, yes, I went thru hell with him n back again but u know what, I know the fuckin truth when I hear it.. Yes, the gf at the time, the 21yr old slut bag started and set this all up, I know for a fact.. And the testimony of the people for what is listed online, I can tell u from what his lawyer had said is all recited bs... But its cool, yall talk ur shit.. No, not delusional, yep, moved on with my fuckin life, yes Jaycen n I both stand up for someone who if u notice is charged with manslaughter not murder, I do not stand up for the pos bitch tbat his gf was... I now am happily married, 2 beautiful babies, but yet, I have every right to stand up for him no matter our past considering I know his mom sees all this, I know my kid will search what his dad did at some point.. All I'm asking is that yall stop bashing on the unknown.. If u notice, moat media stations portray shit how they want people to understand it but not all truth... Yep, I'm the assault on a family member x2, yep, I stuck by his side while he dated this psycho broad, hed call me constantly crying n upset becuz she was insane and caused a lot of problems.. She let her dog scratch my sons face n bite hkm, she's lucky I never hurt her, but guess what, one day her life n drug use will catch up with her.. N I have every right to worry about what my kid reads.. Period soooo, y don't yall just stfu n find someone else to bash.. And I can say, I'd just found this bs ao me w8n 3yrs, yea, no choice jerk.. Y don't all of u, just fall off...n if ur so up in arms bout it being so long, then y respond? Fuckin stupidity.. To fight n argue? And yea, blast his inmate all over, he loves mail, even tho I can't write or speak.. Dumbasses... Next, why don't u think ur damnselves before talking shit? And I can tell u, I've been a lot further in school than half of u. F off, and just stop torturing kids, cuz I can say my son has had no idea until he sees yalls dumbass posts...

Also, if I'm replying to a fuckin comment, idgaf bout grammatical errors at this point because I'm speaking what I'm mostly thinking... Go f urselves.. Goodnight wanna be judges, lawyers, district attorneys, and law officials who think they know or own the world or internet... F off..
Here's the thing, @RunnninWitA417 : you have your baby daddy's side of the story told the way he wanted it told. And you're not looking beyond that.

The dead man was stabbed in the chest, apparently while joshua was on the ground fearing for his life. Are his arms unnaturally long? Or perhaps the dead man fell and joshua was able to stick him then.

What is the explanation for the two stab wounds in the chest that the dead man suffered at joshua's hands?

He also has two convictions for domestic violence. And, by your own admission, DUI. This is not somebody I would want around my children.

--Al
And yes, his arms are fuckin long, hes 6'5", my son towers over me at the age of 11!!! With long ass arms.. He used to get pretty good hits in wifh them long ass arms to pussy ass dudes who talked shit or tried to hurt his family.. And when reacting to a time of being beat on by more than 1 or 2 people, u react any way that comes naturally.. I've pistol whipped assholes cuz the gun got jammed, because they were attacking me... I've watched so much hurt be given to people that were undeserving and jail time handed out when unnecessary, or atleast in unnecessary incriments, while I watched other murderers who weren't protecting themselves or rapists who hurt children n such go free wout so much as a pat on the back saying tsk tsk.
Yes, he's fucked up, but who hasn't as a person?! And yea, he's not around his kid, my kid(s), but yet he's allowed to speak to him becuz he is his father n I don't hold shit over his head becuz I know how to grow up n move on unlike some of yall...

Ok I have questions.

1. Why would his family and friends WANT to read what is being said about him in different forums? There's always gonna be negative comments. Just sayin.

2. If he's such a great guy, with a heart of gold, why aren't you two still together? Who did you cheat on him with? Just askin.

3. If he was in the car with the door cracked, why didn't he just shut the door and pull off when he saw trouble coming? Or was he in the driver seat?

In all honesty tho, if i had no other way of escape, I wouldve gotten stabby too. But somthings aren't adding up.
And for the record, I didn't cheat, thanks... I'm not a whore, never was.. Hence being with him for over 10yrs.. Taking care of his family n gma.. And yea, when u Google his name, this fuckin forum pops up so everyone has a right to read it dumby... And no, he wasn't in drivers seat, didn't have keys, his gf set him up, but u don't get that do u?! Good god! Can't pull away or lock doors a stupid bitch broke.. So go ahead.. I know she's an idiot and he made dumbass decisions but fuxk..

Also, if I'm replying to a fuckin comment, idgaf bout grammatical errors at this point because I'm speaking what I'm mostly thinking... Go f urselves.. Goodnight wanna be judges, lawyers, district attorneys, and law officials who think they know or own the world or internet... F off..

And yes, his arms are fuckin long, hes 6'5", my son towers over me at the age of 11!!! With long ass arms.. He used to get pretty good hits in wifh them long ass arms to pussy ass dudes who talked shit or tried to hurt his family.. And when reacting to a time of being beat on by more than 1 or 2 people, u react any way that comes naturally.. I've pistol whipped assholes cuz the gun got jammed, because they were attacking me... I've watched so much hurt be given to people that were undeserving and jail time handed out when unnecessary, or atleast in unnecessary incriments, while I watched other murderers who weren't protecting themselves or rapists who hurt children n such go free wout so much as a pat on the back saying tsk tsk.
Yes, he's fucked up, but who hasn't as a person?! And yea, he's not around his kid, my kid(s), but yet he's allowed to speak to him becuz he is his father n I don't hold shit over his head becuz I know how to grow up n move on unlike some of yall...
Good. Don't come back. You're so dumb you're lowering my IQ trying to decipher your garbage. #ByeFelicia

I can't even understand what this bottom feeder is babbling about. Utterly repulsive brainwashed ninny. That's what she is. You know who I feel bad for in this story? Obviously the folks who got stabbed, but mostly the kids who are being raised by idiots.

Latest posts

Back