• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I Dunno about that but I do know I have been entranced by your avatar for the last five minuets.

Were these five minuets composed by Herr Bach?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on1DDSLdDOo&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on1DDSLdDOo&feature=related[/ame]

haha! typo's will kill me. at least it's a word. so your not gonna spill what the heck your avatar is? see I'm blind as a bat hence typo's and what ever else I can blame on my eye sight.

kinda fun seeing everything wrong though..so it might be a button, a door knob, ??

oh well I still like it all the same .

hmm..not captain pikes box?

Last edited:
A prosecutor has agreed to meet with officials at the Riverside County Jail in Indio and the investigator for a confessed child killer who requested a laptop computer so he can prepare his defense to charges of killing a Beaumont boy.

Joseph Edward Duncan III, 47, is representing himself against first-degree murder and other charges stemming from the April 1997 kidnapping and slaying of 10-year-old Anthony Martinez.
[...]

Superior Court Judge David Downing held a hearing Friday to help determine how Duncan can be given a laptop so the defendant can review nearly 30,000 pages of evidence to prepare a defense.

Riverside County sheriff's officials have said previously that Duncan cannot have unfettered access to a laptop in the jail because of security concerns and the fact that there are no electrical outlets in individual cells.

Downing said that provision “doesn't work.”

Deputy District Attorney Otis Sterling initially told the judge that he has already fulfilled his obligation to provide Duncan with all the documents in the Riverside County case.

Sterling said his office was working on redacting witness names and other sensitive information from documents in the Idaho case.

“The laptop issue is between the court and Mr. Duncan,” Sterling said.

Downing expressed his frustration at the prosecutor's response.

“I retire in 21 months. In that time, it is my goal to get all the cases tried that are assigned to me,” the judge said, noting that Duncan's trial cannot go forward until he is given access to all documents.

Duncan, who was given unrestricted access to a laptop in Idaho, told the judge that he needs a computer to handle all of the documents, but that he was open to allowing his investigator, Enrique Tira, to handle all of the discovery.
[...]
http://www.mydesert.com/article/20100314/NEWS0802/3140305/1026/news12

Give it to him. Get this shit over with. He can only get dead once anyway. All this is just more of his playing with the system. Once all his trials are done, he's done.

I think they should install an electrical outlet in his cell... with a length of wire attached to his head.

When ever I see this page updated I always feel shocked or surprised for some reason..maybe my unconscious is just hoping Duncan would disappear.

Truly he has to be one of the most evil people to ever exist. I am all about giving people a fair trial and (trying to) presume their innocence and plead their case. then there a few that just need put down, fuck a long trial, fuck life in prison, do the world a favor and eliminate these evil creatures.

Augh, I just ate, I know to wait a half hour before reading DD damn it

Convicted Child Killer Now Wants Lawyer for Trial
An already condemned child killer who is currently representing himself against charges stemming from the kidnap-murder of a Beaumont boy now says he wants a lawyer, a public defender confirmed Friday.

Joseph Edward Duncan III, 47, faces first-degree murder and other charges stemming from the April 1997 abduction and slaying of Anthony Martinez.

Duncan, who has already been sentenced to death for the slaying of a boy in Idaho, could receive another death sentence if convicted in the Riverside County case.

"He's asked to have counsel appointed," said Deputy Public Defender Richard Verlato, who was part of a defense team that previously represented Duncan, who began acting as his own attorney in September 2009.
[...]
"Of course it is all up to Mr. Duncan. He has to say the words, `I want an attorney," and the court, I think, would appoint an attorney for him," Verlato said, adding that he could not discuss the reason Duncan changed his mind.

Duncan is due in court Oct. 4 for a hearing on the matter.

Last month, Riverside County Superior Court Judge David Downing told Duncan he would have a year to prepare for trial.

The judge recently allocated funds for Duncan to have access to a personal laptop to help prepare his defense.

Duncan has indicated he does not deny the allegations against him, but cannot plead guilty because of a California law that stipulates a defendant must be represented by an attorney and have that lawyer's consent to enter a guilty plea in a potential death penalty case.

Convicted Child Killer Now Wants Lawyer for Trial
An already condemned child killer who is currently representing himself against charges stemming from the kidnap-murder of a Beaumont boy now says he wants a lawyer, a public defender confirmed Friday.

Joseph Edward Duncan III, 47, faces first-degree murder and other charges stemming from the April 1997 abduction and slaying of Anthony Martinez.

Dag-Nabbit!!

When ever I see this page updated I always feel shocked or surprised for some reason..maybe my unconscious is just hoping Duncan would disappear.

Truly he has to be one of the most evil people to ever exist. I am all about giving people a fair trial and (trying to) presume their innocence and plead their case. then there a few that just need put down, fuck a long trial, fuck life in prison, do the world a favor and eliminate these evil creatures.

Augh, I just ate, I know to wait a half hour before reading DD damn it

Augh it just happened again!!

I hate this man's guts, Grrrr!!!!!!!

It's a stall tactic. First he wants to rep himself, waits a few months.. then wants a lawyer. He's just dragging his heels because he knows this time he WILL see that needle coming for him in the end. At least, he will if there is any justice at all.

Yeah he really should just hang himself and get it over with. You can only stall for so long before Karma gets you.

Shasta--may the rest of your life be filled with nothing but light and wonderful moments

i don't think wonderful moments could exist after watching your 9 year old brother get shot in the head, knowing some man killed him and the rest of your family. and if they do, i don't think they'll ever be as sweet as they would have been if that shit didn't happen.

this poor girl is going to have nightmares for the rest of her life.

Duncan Attorneys Propose Plea Deal To D.A.'s Office

KESQ.COM - Attorneys for already-condemned child killer Joseph Edward Duncan, III, have presented a proposed plea agreement to the Riverside County District Attorney's Office, which is slated to make a decision on whether to accept the offered deal on March 7.

Duncan is accused in Riverside County in the 1997 kidnap-murder of a Beaumont boy and was convicted in another state of other killings. Details of the settlement were not made public.

Duncan, 47, who has already been sentenced to death for the slaying of an Idaho boy, would face capital punishment if convicted by a jury of abducting and killing 10-year-old Anthony Martinez.

He was extradited to Riverside County in January 2009 to stand trial in the Beaumont killing.

Duncan had been representing himself until a new defense team was appointed last October. He relieved his earlier attorney in August 2009, when he was deemed competent to stand trial by a jury.

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=14078535

When ever I see this guys name I just feel sick and all that crap he did comes right back into my mind. I'm amazed he is still alive as hated as he is. the needle is to good for him.

Duncan ultimately shot the boy point-blank in the head while his sister, then 8, watched. He was arrested after returning to Coeur d'Alene, where a waitress recognized Shasta as the two ate at a Denny's restaurant.

The videos and photos taken at the cabin show Duncan forcing the boy to perform a sex act, whipping him with a belt and hanging him with a wire noose until the boy passed out.

GUH! This story is new to me, I have no idea why I haven't heard of this, until now but I have to say, without a doubt, THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE SICKEST SHIT, I HAVE COME ACROSS ON THIS SITE!!! HANDS DOWN! SOMEBODY PLLLLLEASE, LET THIS MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GO IN THE G.P. ACCIDENTALY! PLEASE!

GUH! This story is new to me, I have no idea why I haven't heard of this, until now but I have to say, without a doubt, THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE SICKEST SHIT, I HAVE COME ACROSS ON THIS SITE!!! HANDS DOWN! SOMEBODY PLLLLLEASE, LET THIS MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GO IN THE G.P. ACCIDENTALY! PLEASE!

can you imagine being on this jury, having to watch that video?
ugh and hear his screaming this at the little boy..
"
The devil is here, boy, the devil himself. The demon couldn't do what the devil sent him to do so the devil came himself," Duncan yells in one video. "The devil likes to watch children suffer and cry."

I'd leap right out of jury box and gouge his fucking eyes out!

When ever I see this guys name I just feel sick and all that crap he did comes right back into my mind. I'm amazed he is still alive as hated as he is. the needle is to good for him.
[MENTION=2980]Jerri Blank[/MENTION] Im with you,everytime I see this thread has an addition I feel a knot in my stomach although hes in prison he still personifies evil

[MENTION=2980]Jerri Blank[/MENTION] I would be right beside you as we launched a furious frenzy of fearless force on his sick fucking ass!

Part of me says California should have stayed out of this.....only because even if he does get the Death Penalty the worst that happens to him is he sits on Death Row at San Quentin until he is old and frail, AND he will most likely be in solitary confinement for the duration of his sentence. So to me it seems they should have just let him rot at Supermax in Colorado.

Although in CA at least their is a chance that a guard could "accidentially" let him out into general population and let karma take over........

Idaho killer Joseph Duncan pleads guilty to 1997 Calif murder
A man convicted in a horrific Idaho murder case has pleaded guilty to killing a 10-year-old-boy in Southern California in 1997.
Court records show Joseph Edward Duncan III entered the plea in Riverside County Superior Court on Tuesday.
Duncan was charged with killing and torturing 10-year-old Anthony Martinez, who was abducted in 1997. His body was later found near Joshua Tree National Park.

Duncan confessed to the slaying after being arrested and convicted in Idaho for the 2005 killings of two boys, their mother and her fiance, and the abduction of the boys' sister.

http://www.dnews.com/breaking-news/1594/

Duncan Recieves 2 more Life Sentences

I can handle Bernardo/Homolka(for the most part) and many other killers but this guys name just everytime I see it I feel ill

INDIO, Calif. (AP) - A man convicted of a horrific Idaho murder has been sentenced to life in prison for torturing and killing a 10-year-old boy in California in 1997.

Riverside County District Attorney spokesman John Hall says Joseph Edward Duncan III was sentenced to two life terms in Superior Court on Tuesday.

Duncan had pleaded guilty and waived his right to an appeal in an agreement with prosecutors.

Duncan was charged with killing 10-year-old Anthony Martinezafter he was abducted while playing near his Beaumont home. Martinez's body was found two weeks later in the desert.

Duncan confessed after he was arrested in Idaho for the 2005 killings of two boys, their mother and her fiance and the abduction of the boys' sister.
[..]
http://www.khq.com/story/14387350/duncan-sentenced-for-the-murder-of-anthony-martinez

Jet Duncan deserves his own section of Hell.

I think, were I a judge, I'd have Shasta testify on videotape. There are ways to circumvent the kind of trauma Duncan would put her through on the stand. Duncan wants to hurt Shasta, he will enjoy it, and he will do it in such a way that it is more painful to her than it needs to be.

This is a case where a well-placed bullet to Duncan's head would be a blessing for that little girl.

Duncan will surely a person who don't want to loose a case. I hope that the judge will be objective in that case. :D

Death sentences overturned for Joseph Edward Duncan III
Federal death sentences imposed on a child killer whose victims included a 10-year-old Beaumont boy were overturned Monday by the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, which questioned the defendant's mental competence.

Joseph Edward Duncan III, 48, was convicted in August 2008 of murdering an Idaho family, two of whose members — both children — he abducted and used as sex slaves for weeks before one was rescued.

More than a decade earlier, Duncan abducted Anthony Martinez from his Beaumont neighborhood after luring the youngster to his car with the promise of money for helping him find his lost cat. He then raped and killed the boy.
[...]

At his federal trial in Boise, Idaho, Duncan confessed to all the murders and special circumstance claims.

Before his penalty trial got under way, the previously convicted child rapist insisted on representing himself. His attorneys objected that he wasn't mentally competent and asked for a competency hearing.

Three psychologists retained by the defense raised doubts about Duncan's ability to comprehend the legal process. However, two state-appointed psychologists found that the defendant was not delusional and ‘‘could understand the nature and consequences of the proceedings against him,'' according to the Ninth Circuit's findings.

The trial judge allowed Duncan to represent himself, and he offered no defense, resulting in unanimous jury recommendations that he be executed for the Idaho killings.

He had already pleaded guilty in Idaho state court and was sentenced to multiple life prison terms. Prosecutors in Kootenai County, Idaho, have reserved the right to conduct a penalty trial, leaving open the possibility that Duncan could yet face capital punishment at the state level.

According to the Ninth Circuit's ruling, there was sufficient basis for the judge who presided in the federal case to order a competency trial for Duncan before the penalty phase of his murder trial began.

The panel quoted the defense's experts, who referred to Duncan's bizarre ramblings about religion and his way of life as evidence of ‘‘delusional beliefs, paranoia, grandiosity and psychotic breaks from reality.''

The appellate court also pointed out that a magnetic resonance imaging study showed the defendant had an ‘‘unusual brain structure consistent with behavioral deficits in the ability to make rational plans and modulate emotions.''

The Ninth Circuit remanded the case back to the trial court for a review of whether Duncan is competent. If there's a finding that he isn't, the previous death sentences must be vacated and a new penalty trial held.
http://www.mydesert.com/article/201...sentences-overturned-Joseph-Edward-Duncan-III

I think Ive said it before but when ever I see this guys name my hair just stands on end. He is pure evil! I really was hoping to see this was back up because someone killed his sick ass.

Damn this isn't right. I agree [MENTION=2749]badfish76[/MENTION] Where's the justice this year?
This sucks

Latest posts

Back