• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
After more than three days of trial, a jury deliberated into the night Friday and found a Greeley man guilty of raping a 9-year-old girl.

Joseph Covington, 34, was convicted of sexual assault on a child, kidnapping and enticement of a child, according to a news release from Tyler Hill, spokesman for the Weld County District Attorney's Office. He faces between eight years and life in prison because sexual assault on a child and enticement of a child carry indeterminate sentences.

The case had its origins in July 2016, when the girl went to the Covington apartment looking to play with her friend who lived there. She didn't find her friend, but Covington told her he was inside, and he followed her in. He then sexually assaulted her for more than an hour and a half in various rooms, according to the affidavit for his arrest. At one point, according to police, he also hit her in the head.

According to the news release, Covington claimed at trial the victim's mother concocted the story to get back at him and his wife for not babysitting. However, DNA evidence tied to Covington was found on the girl's body and clothes.

http://www.greeleytribune.com/news/crime/jury-convicts-greeley-man-of-raping-9-year-old-girl/

CovingtonGuilty-GDT-110617.jpg

I read the headline and thought this should be a drama filled story, didn't realize that said rape was of a 9 year old girl. Put this freak down, assaulted her for an hour and a half WTF?!?!

DNA people.
It's that shit you leave behind.
Hope this POS is killed by inmates.

If he doesn't bitch out and PC up, the boys will get him...Motherfuckers with these types of crimes get no protection from their respective cliques or race..And the first thing to go is those front teeth..He's just a trophy waiting to happen.

March 8, 2018

A judge sentenced a man to 72 years to life in prison for sexually assaulting a 9-year-old girl, the Weld County District Attorney’s Office said Thursday.

Joseph Covington, 34, was sentenced on charges of sexual assault on a child, kidnapping and enticement of a child.

Court documents said Covington assaulted the girl in July 2016 when she arrived at his home while looking to play with a child who also lived there.

Covington told the girl the young boy she was looking to play with was inside the residence when he wasn’t there.

“He then followed her in his apartment and sexually assaulted her for more than an hour-and-a-half in various rooms,” prosecutors said.

“He tried to break her that day,” Weld Chief Deputy District Attorney Thea Carrasco told the judge during sentencing. “And frankly he came pretty darn close.

“He stole the innocence from this precious child. This little girl’s life will never be the same. But because of her bravery and courage, I have hope that she will be a survivor and not a victim of this man’s horrific crime for the rest of her life.”
https://kdvr.com/2018/03/08/weld-co...life-for-sexually-assaulting-9-year-old-girl/

Yeah... he's got the rest of his life to get raped in prison. He'll have the PRIA hotline memorized soon

Rape is wrong ... even in prison. Maybe he'll get raped all the time ... maybe he wont, but he isn't rich and he'll be playing on ass for the next 74 years for sure.

Rape is wrong ... even in prison. Maybe he'll get raped all the time ... maybe he wont, but he isn't rich and he'll be playing on ass for the next 74 years for sure.
I agree rape is wrong...but for some of these guys I'm willing to overlook it.

I agree rape is wrong...but for some of these guys I'm willing to overlook it.

I think we should have three prisons ... the free for all, no rules prison ... the there is hope for you prison and then the concrete no window ... oat meal and bad chicken noodle soup for every meal and a loop affixed to the ceiling with an expectation of suicide, prison. This guy belongs in one of the last two for sure.

I think we should have three prisons ... the free for all, no rules prison ... the there is hope for you prison and then the concrete no window ... oat meal and bad chicken noodle soup for every meal and a loop affixed to the ceiling with an expectation of suicide, prison. This guy belongs in one of the last two for sure.
Now that's an idea

What a lowest shit he is
Cut off his dick ..........rerouted his piss thru his balls

Can't use your dick Responsibily then you don't deserve it
Prick

No need to reroute, just do a full Chinese eunuch castration, where after removing the testicles and penis at it's base, as small tube is inserted into the urethra temporarily until everything has healed - this prevents the urethra opening from closing over during healing - and he'll be forced to squat or sit to piss for the rest of his life
Done properly, this even prevents him from being able to manually "pull up" his urethra as even woman can do to stand while urinating.

No need to reroute, just do a full Chinese eunuch castration, where after removing the testicles and penis at it's base

I like where your heads at, but he could still commit rape with a weapon. So instead let’s make him as helpless as possible. Remove his arms & legs and throw him into general pop

Back