• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
21432tt.jpg

A Mount Holly man charged with five counts of sexually assaulting a young girl is at large, while his wife has been arrested on charges of child abuse for allegedly allowing it to happen,

[...]

Police issued a warrant for the arrest of Joseph Gorski, 35, on Wednesday after the 16-year-old victim came forward, police said. The Burlington County Prosecutor's Office alleged that the abuses occurred between 2004 and 2011, when the victim was 6 to 13 years old.

His wife, Sharrell Gorski, 39, was arrested that day on charges of fourth-degree child abuse and second-degree endangering the welfare of a child,

[...]

Assistant Prosecutor Stephen Eife alleged in Superior Court on Friday that Joseph Gorski forced the victim to perform sexual acts.

Eife said that three people told Sharrell Gorski about the alleged acts, including the victim and Joseph Gorski himself.

[....]

“She was aware it was occurring and did nothing to stop it,” said Mount Holly Police Chief Steve Martin.

On Friday, Judge Susan L. Claypoole set bail for Sharrell Gorski at $75,000 with no ten percent cash option, up from a previous bail of $50,000. The judge also placed a sexual assault restraining order against Gorski that bans her from attempting any form of contact with the victim, and ordered her to give up her passport.

[...]

“I’m not guilty. I never abused and neglected (the victim). I really don’t know what happened,” said Gorski, who spoke with the help of a Tagalog interpreter. “Everything that they’re charging me is not true. I don’t understand what’s going on.”

She has no known prior criminal history.
http://m.burlingtoncountytimes.com/...bdf-ec30-59a3-a04d-98d2b289ede3.html?mode=jqm

Last edited:
The mom needs to be imprisoned for life for allowing the abuser continued free access to her child.

Suckie suckie is the same in every language. Abusing children is against the law in civilized countries, the Philippines included. I understand that it is a bit more prevalent there (Philippines) due to lax enforcement of laws (lots of bad stuff comes streaming out of this country on the interwebs), but this woman lived in America. She knows how crazy people get about their children here. Bad egg is bad egg. Call it what it is: Perverted, baby-raping, worthless, waste-of-space, sorry excuse for a human being

My guess, after looking through her FB, is that she was a foreign trophy wife. Way back in the day when I worked in a factory I would meet women in similar circumstances - from the Philippines/Thailand/etc. who were beautiful. Overwhelmingly they were married to older and/or unattractive men , lots of them socially awkward and not maybe wheat Americans would see as "prizes".

It looks they lived a wealthy lifestyle and maybe it was somehow enough to turn her head to the abuse her child was suffering> Fucking bitch.

He was arrested! :) I say they put him in Salvadorian prison and tell the inmates what he did, let the Maras take care of him, otherwise here there will be no justice, he'll just get a slap on the fucking hand.
[...]

Salvadoran authorities have detained a Mount Holly man accused of sexually assaulting a young girl for several years and have sent him back to face charges in Burlington County.

The embassy says in a statement Joseph Gorski was detained Monday in a remote area near the eastern city of San Miguel.

[...]

Gorski was charged after the alleged victim told authorities about the attacks that allegedly occurred between 2004 and 2011, when the victim was 6 to 13 years old.

Meanwhile, the man's wife is facing child abuse and child endangerment charges for allegedly failing to stop the attacks authorities say she knew were occurring.

The alleged victim — now 16 — told authorities about the attacks that allegedly occurred between 2004 and 2011, when the victim was 6 to 13 years old. Gorski's 39-year-old wife, Sharrell, was arrested earlier this month.

[...]
http://www.courierpostonline.com/st...s-mount-holly-man-sought-abuse-case/14834839/

yay my dad was put in jail guess how happy i am about this im not happy at all cause i go on the internet and i see peeps insulting my dad i mean what do u get for insulting my parents you dont even have the story right

yay my dad was put in jail guess how happy i am about this im not happy at all cause i go on the internet and i see peeps insulting my dad i mean what do u get for insulting my parents you dont even have the story right

It's probably not the best idea to google your father if his record includes a conviction for something like this.

Are you over 18?

yay, My dad was put in jail guess how happy I am about this, im not happy at all cause I go on the internet all the time and see people insulting my parents I mean what do u get for insulting my parents when you dont even have most of the story right. I feel bad for my parents, mostly my dad cause he was blackmailed twice. i understand that people are so against what my dad did to my sister but does that mean you have to put all over the internet of what he did and insult him for it.I miss my dad I miss my mom I dont see them anymore and people are just getting me so upset cause of everyone insulting my dad and mom because they did something wrong. I know it was my mistake for even typing here cause no one cares but when people do this it really hurts i have to live a life without my parents. my dad really was a good man he just did the wrong thing.
[doublepost=1466112268,1466112152][/doublepost]
It's probably not the best idea to google your father if his record includes a conviction for something like this.

Are you over 18?
no im not over 18 i just got so pissed off about all the comments and i only google my father to see what people are saying about him when sometimes there not even right

I truly am sorry your parents put you through this nightmare. I hope and pray you can find some peace now and be able to come to terms with what your parents put you and your sister through. I agree you really should not be on this site looking through these thing if you're not at least 18. I can just imagine how hard it is for you to come to terms with what they did. Unfortunately no one here violated your sister, and we certainly didn't violate your fathers rights by posting information regarding his crime, or stating public opinion. We only wish to see justice done to the victim of these horrible crimes. Again I hope you can find some peace.

I am so sorry, jasmine. I cannot imagine how you must feel. (((Hugs)))

What your Dad did has hurt you and that sucks.

We are always open to hearing the "other" side of the story. <3

He admitted it.

There's nothing to debate, really. It's pretty difficult to undo a confession, and please do yourself a favour and stay off the darker edges of the Internet. You won't find too many people who care, and you're lucky to have actually found them here.

There's nothing to debate, really. It's pretty difficult to undo a confession, and please do yourself a favour and stay off the darker edges of the Internet. You won't find too many people who care, and you're lucky to have actually found them here.[/QUOTE]

yeah ik he confessed but there is another side of the story im not going to say only cause i dont wanna end up making thing much more worse for saying it.
[doublepost=1466115312,1466115138][/doublepost]
What's there to know differently?
theres alot to know differently did u know he was blackmailed twice by my mom and by the prosecutors office

@jasmine gorski - Your father didn't just "make a mistake", he violated your sister over the course of more than half her life at the time. Sexually touching a child is always, always, ALWAYS wrong and should never be casually dismissed as if he had merely forgotten to buy milk at the store. THAT is a mistake, forgetting the milk, repeatedly assaulting your own daughter for 7+ years? That is disgusting, filthy and vile. I'm sorry that it hurts you to read these things about him, and I would guess it hurts because part of you is telling yourself that if he is these things, and you are part of him, are you these things too? You are more than your parents. You are you, the only you on this planet. Be angry at what he did, and then use that anger to better yourself and achieve things you haven't even dreamed of yet. I respect that you love your father no matter what. My Mother still loves dearly the father that sexually abused her almost nightly for 10 years. Kid love their parents. That doesn't mean she thinks what he did was no big deal, or just a mistake, she knows he was wrong. But she still loves him 40 years after his death. It's OK to love your father, as long as you are very aware of the damage he has intentionally done as well. Good luck in life, I think once you get past having to feel badly about all of this that you are capable of amazing things. :hug: <3 :hug:
the age she was abused is wrong ik cause my mom thought something was up so my grandma took my sis to the doctors to be checked n she had never has sex i dont remember what age she was exactly when it started i guessed around 13 or 14 he did it to her

the age she was abused is wrong ik cause my mom thought something was up so my grandma took my sis to the doctors to be checked n she had never has sex i dont remember what age she was exactly when it started i guessed around 13 or 14 he did it to her

13 or 14 = child.
Jasmine, I'm sorry.

1- listen to @Buffettgirl
Denial will hurt you longer-term than coming to grips with his actions.

2- take advantage of any therapy you have the opportunity to. Many many people don't get the help they need.

And finally 3- do not, I repeat, do not go looking for arguments on the internet over him. You have too much ahead of you to spend another second dwelling on either of your parents.

Good luck, and please leave this site without looking around too much further. :hug:

1. I'm already hurt n I will be for a long time

2. I've had therapy for a year n nothing helps

3. I'm not looking for arguing i hate arguing even tho I argue a lot cause of people being rude to me

And if u want me to leave this site stop responding to what I say cause when someone responds I respond back

...I'm tired of people not understanding but of course ur older I'm younger your right and I'm wrong n it will always be like that for along time

(Pls don't respond to this)

1. I'm already hurt n I will be for a long time

2. I've had therapy for a year n nothing helps

3. I'm not looking for arguing i hate arguing even tho I argue a lot cause of people being rude to me

And if u want me to leave this site stop responding to what I say cause when someone responds I respond back

...I'm tired of people not understanding but of course ur older I'm younger your right and I'm wrong n it will always be like that for along time

(Pls don't respond to this)

I wish I could just hug the stew outta you. :(

You are a victim, too.

Being younger than most of us does NOT negate your experience.

Ignore the rude assholes. I know what it is to be a victim of a person you love and have been taught to respect. My heart breaks for you.

Some people think they can say and do anything and hurt anyone and defend their actions with bullshit excuses.

Other people's "needs" and "happiness" are NEVER excuses to hurt other people. Only selfish fucking pigs think that way. :(

my dad really was a good man he just did the wrong thing.
What's there to know differently?

I don't think we should be confronting this young woman like that.

She is clearly upset enough about her situation. She has a right to love her parents,

what ever feelings she has are valid and her own and we shouldn't be attacking them.

We can not, and should not try to change her mind about it, we can hope

that she has a realistic perspective on the matter, she appears to realise this event was

bad, and longs for the presence and company of people she ultimately misses and cares for.

@jasmine gorski ...People have a right to be outraged, the abuse of any child is

abhorent and harmful to us all. You have a special perspective

being on the inside of your circle...keep in mind you're amongst kindred spirits

many of us have been abused or know and love some one who has.
[doublepost=1466124694,1466124586][/doublepost]
by the prosecutors office

The prosecutors are good guys sweetheart, they wouldn't do that...black mail is a crime.
[doublepost=1466125075][/doublepost]
I've had therapy for a year n nothing helps

Therapy is hard is you don't walk in the room and say whatever you want, or need to say.

it's true...I can see how you might not be getting anything out of it yet.

I hope you go back. I was in therapy for five years after my daughter passed away,

the first year I didn;t say a word...I showed up (excellent) but didn't talk about

the important things I needed too.

I want you to think about this carefully...please consider printing off this discussion

and take it to your therapist office and tell her how MAD you are...and that you miss

your parents ... think of it as a starting point, that might help.
[doublepost=1466128232][/doublepost]

I think you know a lot...its true you'll know more when you're older, but that's only because each day you learn something new, even if you don't realise it. And it will only be like until you decide to stop knowing stuff and learning every place you go.

Last edited:
Sweetheart (and I mean that), find someone safe to talk to. Go to your parish priest, minister or rabbi; they are here to comfort and guide (and they're free). If that isn't an option, try to find a therapist. In the meantime, start a journal. Write your pain, every bit of it; let it flow out of you and make room for your peace. If you are a person of faith, pray for guidance, pray for peace and pray for your father. Love your Dad, but don't see him as a victim. He made a choice and now must accept the consequences of that act.

This isn't the place for you right now; we are advocates for the victims. I wish you well, and will keep you in my thoughts.

I think that minor should be barred from this site. She also needs to work on her writing skills along with that therapy to help deal with the mess her parents created.

I think that minor should be barred from this site. She also needs to work on her writing skills along with that therapy to help deal with the mess her parents created.
Give the kid a break. Her writing skills are a lot better then the majority of the defenders of the criminals seen on here.

Back