• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Chrystan

Im really just doing this for the mugshot cuz this dudes so fucking crazy looking! I dont know how to put pics on here or i would....sorry!

Ok so the fucking idiot got the cops called on him because he was covered in paint and running in and out of traffic. When the police made contact, he proceeded to tell them, "I am the law" and "im allowed to break the law"...haha! Of course the cop had his weapon out cuz, ummm, wouldnt you!? He told the cop to put his weapon down because it would be a fair fight if he didnt!

Oh and he had a methpipe on him too!!! Im not shocked! Lmao! Also he seems to be wearing some sort of spaghetti strap shirt in his mug!!

http://fav-meth-head-of-the-day.com...old-denton-police-i-am-the-law-before-arrest/

Need to see the rest of the outfit :shifty:. Did he have a mini skirt to go with his spaghetti strapped tank top?!? Inquiring minds...:shrug:

Back