1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Joseph Allsop Makes Me Gag; Charged In Death Of 5-Month-Old

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Dakota, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    http://www.kxxv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13058849
    http://www.kwtx.com/news/headlines/101693518.html?ref=518

2. gee

gee Don't let the sweet pic fool you

This is absolutely disgusting. This fucker needs to be shot and killed. Where was the mother in all this? How did he get into the Military? Aww Gawd this just makes me sick to my stomach!:argh:

3. Silvahalo

Silvahalo Bite My Seraphim Sass

This absolutely sickens me, literately turned my stomach! What a vile, disgusting monster. I'm assuming the mother had no idea on his criminal past, otherwise she wouldn't have breathed the same are around him.

You know this is the horrid details often left out of reporting this type of crime. I don't think I needed to know this, really, its just so revolting. And the fucker should get NOTHING but death.
    Fight?? he shouldn't be able to fight for anything, Jade didn't have a fair chance to live, couldn't fight for it, this sick fuck as her father she had no chance at all! fuck him and his demands!

Copperas Cove is only 1.5 hrs. from where I live, WAY to close, but I am glad it's in Texas. We'll fry him good! before that his junk needs to be cut off and let him bleed until close to death then fry him! just leave it on let him cook to a crisp!

So sorry baby Jade, my heart breaks for you and others who's lives were taken...heaven's light always.

4. Tundratot

Tundratot Muttering crone Bold Member!

This sick virus needs some serious decontamination and that's why he doesn't want to be extradited to Texas. Those folks are into extermination.

I have to hate the system that relies on self-reporting, because there is just nothing to keep these guys honest. The PO doesn't go looking for them, as far as I can tell, or at least seldom seems to find them. And these POS don't let their employers, wives or girlfriends, friends, etc. know about their disgusting behavior. Nor do they stop it after they KILL their own child with their disgusting behavior.

WHAT's going ON! Why didn't this virus do one decent thing and shoot himself or get killed in action?!!

5. Valasca

Valasca closed account

Penetrated her mouth? Cut that part off of him.

6. Jerri Blank

Jerri Blank Trusted Member

I seriously haven't felt this ill from something I've read for some time..I am so sickened omg!

7. galadrial

galadrial Member

where i come from we call these people :sheep:fuckers and put them out of their misery RIP baby Jade

8. AngelFire

AngelFire Your dream or your nightmare. You decide. Bold Member!

Place him in front of his squad or what ever they call it and have them riddle him with bullets....first bullet should be on his nasty junk. This sick, sick fucker, shouldn't be allowed to even form a smile. Fuck I want to be the one to but the bullet in his dick. Blow it up in pieces

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  9. iafarmgrrl

iafarmgrrl New Member

I wish I hadn't of read this one. The sick, twisted SOB needs to feel some pain...I actually have some experience in this field..ie., growing up on a farm..I just need a rusty blade and five minutes alone with this sorry POS!! aaagghh

10. TKaz

TKaz Trusted Member Bold Member!

I've read a lot of horrible crimes, most on here..but this one shocked me to the core! My jaw literally dropped when I realized what he did.

BESIDES the disgusting fact that he slipped through the cracks...from the report you don't even know if HE KNEW she was deceased. She could have just needed CPR...which he was too chicken shit to try because eventually that WOULD lead to a doctor visit.

WHY are we wasting our dollars on pedo's!??

11. thebooblady

thebooblady Trusted Member

12. thebooblady

Mother of the son says:
    http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/101693518.html

http://www.facebook.com/people/Feli...10460#!/profile.php?id=100001242710460&v=wall

13. Valasca

Valasca closed account

I have sent an invite to Miss Felicia to come here to tell us all about this waste of organs.

14. thebooblady

http://www.ksat.com/newsarchive/24849667/detail.html

15. Valasca

Valasca closed account

This REALLY makes my blood BOIL!
    Let me at him. 5 minutes.

16. Silvahalo

OMG!!, this!
    My lord, poor woman and children! this monster took their lives, the innocence of the children, kills baby Jade....my God, he was breeding to molest these children!! sick fuck, kill him, s-l-o-o-o-w-l-y!!

This is Shania Allsop's FB. Felicia is on her friends list.

Baby Jade....she was precious.
    [​IMG]

17. tenntitanfan

tenntitanfan Active Member

This is why they need to make all sex offender that are juvenile be sent to an adult facility. Their jacket should not be sealed. They are predators and protecting them because they are juveniles is the reason tragadies like this happen.
    I am just absolutely at a loss for words for how I feel for this poor child and the other children he attacked.
    :banghead:

18. AmyB80

AmyB80 Well-Known Member Bold Member!

That little man WILL get his cape.

And at the minimum I hope that sick mother fucker gets every pockmark on his face fucked by every inmate everyday while waiting to die. He HAS to get the death penalty out of this.

19. Dakota

Like the woman doesn't have enough to deal with at the moment without indulging our morbid desire for details. If I just found out my husband was this type of monster with my child, I would be leaning on friends (or they would be holding me back off him...)

20. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Trusted Member

There are times the only suitable punishment I can think of is execution ASAP. This is one of them. There is no doubt about this guy's guilt or what he did. FRY HIM!

21. Valasca

Valasca closed account

Miss Felicia. NOT the wife.

22. navsec

navsec Active Member

he must want to die. cant think of any other reason to start confessing to crimes you committed 5 years ago.

23. Dakota

She is/was his current fiance - the mother of the son he's accused of molesting this past June - the case that caused him to be interviewed in the first place and that lead to his confession on the murder. Daughter was from his first marriage.

24. Valasca

Valasca closed account

/facepalm on me.

25. Silvahalo

I sent a message to Shania Allsop to convey my deepest sympathies.
    She was kind enough to reply....

[​IMG]Shaina Allsop September 2 at 2:34pm Report
    Thank you so much! Her story will be heard and justice will be served!

I hope this mother and children get justice and find healing through family and friends.

You were the light of life, a treasure little Jade....you grace the heavens now with your brilliance. Loved and missed always!
    [​IMG]

26. Dakota

In my book (for what it's worth), contacting family/friends to offer condolences is appropriate if "the spirit moves you" in that direction. Inviting them to come share info is ghoulish (nothing personal, Amazon - just my opinion). It's bad enough the media hounds these people without the added effect of random strangers - even if we are a lovable bunch most of the time.

• Like Like x 1
  27. Valasca

Valasca closed account

You know what, DV? You are right. That wasn't my intention on the forefront, but I think that ultimately you just might be right.
    I should apologize, but somehow I think I'll do better if I DON'T apologize. Beh... which one to do... apologize or not. Hmm, I'll think about that.
    It WAS my intention to offer condolences to Miss Felicia when I thought she was the ex. I did tell her I'd like to cut off Allsop's dick. She did say ditto. Then I sent the link.
    Sigh... Someone give me the kick in the ass I deserve.

• Like Like x 1
  28. Dakota

Not to worry, Amazon. I just think it should be clear that D'D, as a website, does not condone the contacting of those involved in the stories that get featured. What a member does personally is up to each of us but the site's name shouldn't be involved in it.

29. Silvahalo

I agree, and tho I did send her my condolences as a stranger, I figure she has got to know people will see the story and want to offer sympathies. I always think carefully what to say. I use my personal account not a user name and keep it brief, sincere and heartfelt. I have never once had anyone upset....I don't do it often but was compelled to do so this time.

I cannot fully imagine the grief this woman is in. I do not want to make it harder for her in any way so you have to think is doing so is it truly for her or for me? that gets me every time in making the decision.

Jade was SO precious, my heart fully goes out to her.

• Like Like x 1
  30. Whisper

Whisper #byefelicia Bold Member!

Central Texas Man Charged In Sexual Assault Death Of Infant Pleads Guilty

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/140772083.html