• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/boy-672661-old-mendez.html

SANTA ANA – A 3-month-old boy, whose father had been arrested for assaulting the child, died Monday afternoon after being on life support through the weekend, officials confirmed.

The baby was found unresponsive Friday night by authorities after they were called to a home in the 800 block of West Stevens.

The boy’s father, 20-year-old Jordan Mendez, was arrested.

Authorities took the baby to Children’s Hospital of Orange County where he was placed on life support after he was found not breathing. Doctors there observed signs the boy had suffered physical trauma, Santa Ana police said after the incident.

Detectives are investigating the case as a homicide. Authorities said an autopsy would likely happen Tuesday.

Mendez, 20, has a past criminal history and has pleaded guilty to multiple non-violent felonies in the last two years.

He pleaded guilty in 2013 of being in possession of a controlled substance and concentrated cannabis. Another 2013 charge showed he was convicted of receiving stolen property.

Mendez also has a warrant out for his arrest for using someone else’s credit or debit card and personal information in 2014.

According to inmate records, Mendez is an electrician. He was booked on charges of assault on a child resulting in great bodily injury or death. He is being held in lieu of $1,020,000 bail and is scheduled to appear in court Tuesday.

As for the boy’s mother, she is 14 and not currently a suspect, according to Cpl. Anthony Bertagna of the Santa Ana Police Department.

The 14-year-old girl has been identified by family members, but the Register is withholding her name because she is a minor.

On her Facebook profile, she displays photos of her with suspect Mendez and the baby boy.

She posted frequently about the boy, Tristin Mendez. Many of her posts showed her reaching milestones as a young mother.​

His ass should have been in prison already for raping and impregnating a child, he shouldn't have been out to be able to hurt that baby.

Where the fuck was that family that identified the mother then? Why didn't someone press for charges then? He's an adult, she isn't, he shouldn't be near her like that.

Again, like I've said before.....legal system abuses victims further while protecting criminals from the victims!!! Makes sense right? I mean a man raping a child should be allowed to kill his own child, too! What's next? Allow him back on the streets over another BS technicality and loop hole, so he can do this again and again and again.......

Ok, why the hell was he in contact with her and her baby? Where the fuck are her parents? They need to get their asses charged too. Seriously. Child endangerment.

That's so sad for the mom. So young and already gone through so much. She needs a new family. Shes welcomed to join mine. We might be full of crazies but we will protect and love her like normal people do.

Should have been done when he started that jacked-up "relationship" with a then 13 year old and he was at least 19 , if not already 20.

There is no fucking reason her parents shouldn't have called the police on his child-raping ass when this shit started.
Maybe they figured "what's done is done" and didn't want to deal with it? Maybe they are just really neglectful to begin with and saw this as a way out of carig for her and the baby?

I don't get how this didn't get reported at the hospital when the fathers DOB came up. I'm assuming he's on the certificate because his paternity isn't being questioned.

Good Lord, I don't know whether to Thank You or WTF you for that one...
I did the WTF? face because...damn...get into the 21st century, Massachusetts! Allow the father to develop a relationship with the son?? WHAT?!?! So he can teach the son how to be like dad? So he can torture his VICTIM for the next 16 fucking years?! I am livid hearing this! UGH!

Jordan Peter Mendez Now Has Lewd Acts with a Child Count to Go with Baby Murder Charg
FINALLY!! A day late and a dollar short for poor little Tristan, as douchebag Jordan should have been in jail long before this baby was born. Why didn't the family press charges? What kind of fucked up family does this poor girl have? UGH! I'm so angry today!

On her Facebook profile, she displays photos of her with suspect Mendez and the baby boy
It seems like her parents were okay with the relationship? Or they just didn't care...:(
NOw there are two children (yes, the baby's mom is a child) whose lives have been destroyed by this mother fucker!! :rage:

It' amazing a state that once found tea taxes so vexing they all agreed to go to fucking war over it is now too chicken shit and candyassed to suitably severely punish god damned RAPISTS.

Boston women are hideous and the entire populace reeks of clam chowdah, fuck em.

One of the worst accents the world over as well.

It' amazing a state that once found tea taxes so vexing they all agreed to go to fucking war over it is now too chicken shit and candyassed to suitably severely punish god damned RAPISTS.
AGREED!!!
However, I do love the Boston accent. It's a fun one to do when drunk and at Whataburger.

HE LOOKS LIKE A WEIRDO...SICK AN TWISTED INDIVIDULE...EWW! HE WAS, FUKIN ON A LIL ASS GIRL...GOD BLESS THAT LIL BABY BOY...HEZ IN HEAVEN NOW~

Boston women are hideous and the entire populace reeks of clam chowdah, fuck em.

One of the worst accents the world over as well.
Lmfao! Oh em gee! I'm dying!

Latest posts

Back