• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
NC Mother Charged With Abuse Facing Court Date
A North Carolina woman charged with abuse in the death of her 4-year-old daughter is going to court.

Multiple media outlets reported that Helen Reyes of Raleigh is scheduled for a court hearing on Thursday in Johnston County. She's charged with negligent child abuse in the death of her daughter, Teghan Skiba.
[...]
Jonathan Douglas Richardson of Smithfield is charged with murder in Teghan's death. Teghan had been living with her mother and the 21-year-old Richardson in a barn behind the home of Richardson's grandparents.

Authorities say Reyes left her daughter in Richardson's care while she went to military training in New Mexico even though she knew of earlier abuse.
http://johnston.mync.com/site/johns...c-mother-charged-with-abuse-facing-court-date

This pos "mother" has no right to sorrow for her daughter's death and should be facing murder charges as well. She knew! She f'in knew! How could she!?!?!?

Defendants may face death in killings of girl, 4,

SMITHFIELD -- Johnston County District Attorney Susan Doyle plans to seek the death penalty in two high-profile murder cases.

Jonathan Douglas Richardson, 21, of Smithfield, could face the death penalty if he's convicted of first-degree murder and felony child abuse in the death of 4-year-old Teghan Skiba in July. According to search warrants, Teghan had severe head injuries and bruises, cuts and human bite marks all over her body when Richardson brought her to a hospital. She died several days later.

[...]
http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/09/11/674906/defendants-may-face-death-in-killings.html

It is heartbreaking to know how evil society has become that compassion is shown to satanists who commit such evil barbaric acts but no compassion is shown to the dead and the grieving. Our 'Justice' system is evil for allowing these murdering monsters to stay alive. We are paying taxes to jail them, to feed them, to d...efend them etc. The only taxes i want is what will pay to bring goodness back to the world by ridding the world of these creatures. When these creatures then head to Hell where they originated, that will be the beginning of where the punishment for such a heinous crime will be doled out. It's so hard to imagine how evil on such a level can exist in this world and it is a detriment to society to continue to allow its existence....

Autopsy results released:
A 4-year-old Smithfield girl who died in July suffered bleeding in her skull from blunt force head injuries, according to a report released by the North Carolina Medical Examiner on Wednesday.

Teghan Skiba died July 19 at UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill, three days after she had been taken to a Smithfield hospital. She had cuts, lacerations, bite marks, head trauma and sexual assault injuries, authorities said.

The medical examiner's report said the girl had suffered extensive abuse, including beatings.
[...]

Investigators determined that the physical abuse of Teghan, which included forcing her to consume alcohol, started before Reyes left town, Johnston County Sheriff Steve Bizzell has said. So, she was aware of the situation in which she was leaving her daughter, he said.

Richardson initially told hospital workers that Teghan had fallen off the bed. He later told Johnston County investigators that he "lost it" and whipped the girl with a cord after she went to the bathroom in the bed they were sharing, according to search warrants. He explained that he is "bipolar and little things set him off."

Reyes' is out of jail on bond. Richardson remains in jail under a $1 million bond.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8683406/

A Smithfield man charged last year with torturing a 4-year-old girl who later died now faces child sex charges in the case.

A Johnston County grand jury this week indicted Jonathan Douglas Richardson on charges of child rape and sexual offense with a child.

Richardson, 22, of 750 Old Sanders Road, was charged last July with first-degree murder and child abuse in connection with the death of Teghan Skiba.

Teghan died of blunt force head injuries, and authorities said she had cuts, lacerations, bite marks and sexual assault injuries.
[...]

Richardson told Johnston County investigators that he "lost it" and whipped the girl with a cord after she went to the bathroom in the bed they were sharing, according to search warrants. He explained that he is "bipolar and little things set him off."
[...]
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/9714575/

According to a local station, he remains in jail unable to post his $1 million bond and she is free on bond and awaiting trial.

I grew up in this area. My dad has known the Creeches his whole life. He says that the reason Richardson was living in the barn at his grandparents' home was that they believed he had nowhere else to go, and because he had stolen from them in the past, he was not allowed inside their house. The barn is just that.... a barn. It hasn't been converted to anything. There's no heat, no air conditioning. It's just a barn.

From what I understand, the Creeches didn't even know Richardson had Teghan living in the barn with him. I'm not sure if they even knew he had Teghan's mom there before she was sent to training. For the Creeches, an elderly country couple just trying to live their lives peacefully, this has been a nightmare. I'm sure they knew what their grandson's history was, but finding out what happened to this little girl just tore them up. If they had known she was there, they would have done something about it, reported it or something.

I may be giving myself away here, but I live less than five miles from where this happened. I don't live on Sanders Rd, but off another road nearby. It's a close-knit quiet community of mostly farmers and young families just starting out with newly built homes in a little "subdivision" nearby. Nothing like this has happened since the foster mother a while back who wrapped the child in a blanket so tight, the child died. That was closer to where my dad lives. Several generations of families have lived in the same area and on the same properties for years. What happened to Teghan was shocking and a horror that never should have happened.

If her mother knew what this man was, and still left her defenseless 4 year old daughter with him, she's as much to blame as if she had killed her herself. It will be a long time before people around here forget, if ever. I honestly believe, though, that Richardson's grandparents are innocent victims, too, in this. It wasn't a matter of supporting a known criminal. He was their grandson and they did what they could for him, never knowing that a child was in the barn and in desperate need of help.

Please don't jump on me for saying these things. I would never EVER defend a child murder/rapist. NEVER. I just sometimes believe that there are innocent victims of circumstance in families of these horrible creatures as well as the victims, well, in this case anyway.

**ETA: I don't think his family has ever even considered trying to post his bond. They know what he's done and that he has to pay for it.

Last edited:
[MENTION=5183]princessgrandma[/MENTION] What a shock to have this in your community and/or circle of acquaintance. I have to wonder how that POS was able to keep a woman and child in the barn without his grandparents being aware of it, though. Is the barn out of sight of the house? Are they retired and not using the barn anymore?

The barn is a distance away from the house way in the back of the lot, and the lot has a lot of trees and shrubs and so forth. It's a well- home, nothing fancy but not a shack, a reasonably nice brick home and a wood barn. I think there might be a smaller outbuilding or shed there too. I can't remember without seeing it. You'd have to make a conscious effort to see what was going on at the barn. I don't think it was a matter of just glancing out and catching sight of whoever came or went.

**ETA: I think also, from what my dad says, the family was somewhat frustrated and at a loss as to what to do with Richardson b/c of his past, so his grandparents allowed him to use the barn but it was kind of an "out of sight, out of mind" thing. I think he made a conscious effort to keep what he was doing and who he was doing it with from them, and with them being elderly, it was easy to take advantage of the situation.

Last edited:
Yeah, they probably felt better knowing he wasn't living on the street or under a bridge, but also could feel like he was choosing his own lifestyle. It's just so hard to hear this story. I want it to end differently.

I read this story a while ago and it is heatbreaking to think how scared this little girl would have been out in the middle of no where isolated with a man who is a bully and a rapist. She was only four and she had no one there to help her. Its like something out of a horror film!! stuck in a barn with a crazy man. This man deserves the death penalty. He can piss off with his bi polar shit, most people who have bi polar dont beat and rape babies you sick twisted animal. Rot in hell!!!!

According to the Johnston County Sheriff's website, 22-year-old Jonathan Douglas Richardson is now charged with first degree rape of 4-year-old Teghan Skiba.
http://www2.nbc17.com/news/johnston...ng-girlfriends-daughter-death-fac-ar-1137226/
Prosecutors have said they plan to seek the death penalty.
http://www.theherald-nc.com/2011/06/19/18937/newsbriefs.html

You can just imagine how Teghan's heart fell through the floor when her mother walked away, leaving her in the care of monster. It's thoroughly heartbreaking to think about her dread and helplessness.

You can just imagine how Teghan's heart fell through the floor when her mother walked away, leaving her in the care of monster. It's thoroughly heartbreaking to think about her dread and helplessness.

Yes, and now first degree rape. Just when I think it can't get worse, it does.

What a monster.

On Friday, prosecutors said that Reyes' family-care plan on file with the Army Reserves names her mother, Maria, as the sole caretaker for Teghan when the girl's mother is away for training.

So she didn't carry through on her own plan for Teghan's care.

I wonder if she and her mom got into a fight about the boyfriend and she decided to move in with him (in the barn) and cut ties with her mom.

Very sad story all around. That little girl must have been scared as hell. This guy who beat her, and no mommy to turn to. Knowing it could happen forever because she was too young to have a real concept of time. Nothing but pain and anguish for the remaining days of her life.

R.I.P Teghan, may you be in a state of happiness now that you are gone from the terror you had to endure.

Bipolar my butt! Being bipolar does not make you raped little girls, was he not man enough for woman his own age the freak!! He needs to die I cannot imagine the fear this poor baby felt it would be like me being left with the Texas chain saw massacre guy, I would be shiting myself. Maybe this is why the little girl did the toilet in his bed because she knew what horrors was in store for her. The mother needs to be sent to death because there is no way in the world she did not know he had a bad temper, plus she had an option to leave the baby with her mother not some guy who she hardly knew and mad babies drink alcohol. I have no sympathy for her she is disgusting and vile and I wouldn't spit on her if she was on fire.

98P2mvO.jpg
A former crime scene investigator wept Wednesday as she showed a Johnston County jury photos of the tiny, "cluttered and dirty" shed where prosecutors say a man tortured his girlfriend's young daughter for 10 days before she slipped into a coma and died in 2010.

The breakdown prompted the judge presiding over Jonathan Douglas Richardson's capital murder trial to excuse jurors from the courtroom so the investigator, Charlotte Fournier, could regain her composure.

The state says Richardson, 25, locked 4-year-old Teghan Skiba in the shed behind his grandparents' Smithfield home and physically and sexually abused her while her mother, Helen Reyes, attended Army Reserve training in New Mexico.

Teghan died July 19, 2010, three days after Richardson took her to a local emergency room, claiming she hit her head while jumping on a bed. An autopsy found the child died from blunt force head injuries.

All day Wednesday, Fournier testified to finding the 15x13 shed on the "neatly manicured" property of Richardson's grandparents filled with alcohol containers, partially eaten food, scattered clothing, urine and feces.

"My first impression was that somebody was living in there," she said. "Just the odor – somebody had been defecating in there. There was stuff thrown on top of stuff, stuff all over the floor. It was very cluttered."

Investigators took a rifle, a shotgun and a knife from the shed when they searched it on July 16, 2010, the same day Richardson took Teghan to the emergency room.

Prosecutors and defense attorneys both say Richardson, who had been dating Reyes for about six months, and Teghan all lived in the shed.

On the day he dropped Reyes off at the airport for her military training, the state says he stopped at a home improvement store and purchased a hasp that he used to secure the shed so that no one could get in.

Defense attorneys acknowledge that Richardson physically abused Teghan but say he never sexually abused her and did not intend to kill her.

Her death, they say, was partially the result of Richardson's undiagnosed mental problems, his own experiences of being abused as a child and approval from Reyes that physical abuse was OK.

They defense has also said that Reyes had other childcare options but chose to leave her daughter with Richardson. He didn't have the parenting skills or experience to care for the child.
http://www.wral.com/investigator-weeps-testifying-about-tortured-child-s-living-conditions/13430408/

a0M6LPy.jpg

Prosecutors and defense attorneys both say Richardson, who had been dating Reyes for about six months, and Teghan all lived in the shed.
Why? Seriously, why did they live in a shed? Was it a lack of fund issue? I'm not trying to be snarky, just lazy, I haven't read the previous page.

@Krystal I read the whole thing and basically this guy sounds like a loser who couldn't keep a job or be a productive member of society. And the mama sounds like your typical bar room skank looking for a dick to take care of her. So yeah, neither one of them could probably afford a plae to love. Poor baby girl...

A pediatric doctor testifying in the murder trial of Jonathan Richardson on Friday, told the courtroom he "nearly vomited" when he saw 4-year-old Teghan Skiba.

Dr. Keith Kocis, who specializes in critically ill children, was the attending physician at UNC's intensive care unit for children when the 4-year-old Johnston County girl was brought to the hospital in July 2010.

"Startling is not the right word, ah certainly deeply disturbing is again is is not how I truly felt, ah it was a very visceral response like I was going to vomit," said Kocis.
[...]

On Friday, Kocis said he had never seen injuries like that on any child in his 25 years as a doctor.

"We saw this small frail girl who you know from her status she was pale, she was poorly perfused, in shock, those parts ... don't portray how beaten this child was when she ... I had a first look at her," Kocis said. "These scars, these whip marks, these injuries to her skin that were all over her body, I mean there was essentially no part of her body that was spared."

His testimony got pretty graphic at times when he began to detail the extent of the girl's injuries.
[...]

Kocis said Skiba could have been violently shaken, because she had brain injuries similar to other cases. He said he was only able tell she had brain function by poking a needle in her foot. He said her foot responded little, but said the girl had very little brain function.

"We knew that there was a significant, ah, inter-cranial, ah, brain injury, bleeding in the brain on the left side and it was so severe in impacting the brain it was swelling," said Kocis.

The doctor testified that Skiba was one step away from being brain dead.

"Her basic, very basic, ah, functions of the brain - what we call the brain stem functions that keep you alive - ah, were - thinking about it type of activities - were deranged and failing," he explained.

He also said the girl had a lot of acid in her blood from possibly poor circulation of air and that Skiba was barely hanging on when she arrived to UNC.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9448659

I can understand what can drive people to do terrible, evil things. But the prolonged torture of such a beautiful, innocent child, I will never understand that.

SMITHFIELD — Jonathan Douglas Richardson’s lawyer told a jury Monday that Richardson shook his girlfriend’s 4-year-old daughter and hit her head against a wall, delivering the blow that killed her in July 2010.

But Richardson did not mean to kill Teghan Skiba and should not be convicted of first-degree murder, attorney Jonathan Broun told jurors on the opening day of Richardson’s trial. His actions, Broun said, were the result of his mental illness, his inexperience taking care of a child and his uncontrolled anger, built up from years of abuse and neglect by his parents. . . .

Prosecutor Paul Jackson told jurors that when it was over, Teghan had been sexually assaulted, bitten more than 63 times and flayed with a split extension cord that left little bits of copper embedded in her body.

Richardson’s trial, Jackson said, is “about the 10 days that he inflicted grievous pain and suffering on this 4-year-old child through deliberate, repeated acts of sadistic abuse.”

Broun described what happened to Teghan as “beyond horrific,” but said Richardson did not derive any sadistic pleasure from it and did not sexually abuse Teghan. He said Richardson, who was 21 at the time, loved Reyes and her daughter and wanted the three of them to be a family.

“Jonathan loved Teghan,” Broun told jurors. “But he was as unequipped to take care of a 4-year-old as a 21-year-old man can be.”

Richardson’s upbringing taught him that physical abuse was what a parent did, Broun said. He said Richardson’s mother hired a hit man to kill his father, who survived a bullet wound to the head but who neglected and physically abused his son. Broun told jurors they would hear about Richardson’s life as a child and how that affected his behavior when he tried to take care of Teghan.

Broun also noted that Reyes could have had her parents watch Teghan when she left for New Mexico for training, instead of Richardson. . . .

Jackson . . . said prosecutors would end their case by presenting a video that was found in a camera inside the shed.

“You’ll hear the defendant’s voice, and you’ll hear her voice, and you’ll see her,” Jackson said. “And you’re only going to get just a sliver, just the smallest portion, 30 seconds of the torment, the torture and the absolute terror that this child went through.” . . .

Broun acknowledged the video in his opening statement, too, but said it indicated that Richardson had no idea that what he was doing was wrong.

“The evidence will show that when Jonathan left the shed to take Teghan to the hospital, he made no effort to cover up or hide what he had done to Teghan,” he said.
http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/02/24/3651442/trial-opens-for-man-accused-of.html
A nurse who treated the 4-year-old told the courtroom Tuesday that she was overcome with anger when looking at the extensive injuries the child had and confronted Richardson.

"It was horrible. We see a lot of stuff. At that point I couldn't take any more and I looked at him and said, "Oh my God,'" Mary Alison Butler said.

"He was just going to leave. So I took off after him. I chased him down ... and jumped on him. I grabbed him by the throat and swung him around. I was trying to rip his esophagus out."
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9446076
You go, girl!

Some photos from the case are at the last link, too, including a picture of Teghan's worthless maternal unit.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/02/24/3651442/trial-opens-for-man-accused-of.html
"He was just going to leave. So I took off after him. I chased him down ... and jumped on him. I grabbed him by the throat and swung him around. I was trying to rip his esophagus out."
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9446076
You go, girl!

Some photos from the case are at the last link, too, including a picture of Teghan's worthless maternal unit.

Somebody give that nurse a BONUS!!

Richardson's attorneys have said all along that Skiba's death was a tragic accident and that their client is mentally ill. Richardson says the little girl got those severe head injuries by falling off a bed.

However, SBI lab analysts found a lot of evidence on the girl's clothes, and on duct tape. . . .

Some of the items discussed Thursday were Skiba's clothes and the blood found on them, the defendant's clothes, and an extension cord allegedly used to torture the child with.

Also on Thursday, a detective told the jury in the case about a camera found inside the shed where the girl was living with her mother and Richardson.

For over an hour, the detective talked about the time stamps on photos and video taken from the camera, which may have had images of the 4-year-old girl in the days leading up to her death.

The detective admitted the time stamps on the photos were wrong and talked about how he came up with new dates. However, Richardson's defense team made it clear they took issue with his analysis -- claiming the detective did not really consult proper experts.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9456883

on Friday, a former social worker revealed Richardson also suffered from years of abuse.

"(Father) admitted to whipping Jonathan Richardson with the belt," social worker James Condon said. "Jonathan reported he got spankings for being sassy in the mouth & that this was the first time he got a bruise from a spanking & Jonathan received spankings from a belt or his father's hand ... and he was spanked on the legs or on his face."

[The doctor said:]"I became angry...when they unwrapped the sheet it became very clear this person had been suffering for a long period of time and I was not prepared for that&the worst pediatric injury...injury patten...injury case I've ever seen," he said.

"These were painful injuries, and they were inflicted again and again ... she had marks from re-injuries ... wounds infected," he added.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9458181

On Wednesday, the detective investigating the case at the time was overcome with emotion as he told the jury what happened when he saw the little girl's injuries. . . .

As DeSilva wiped the tears from his eyes, a recess was called over his emotions. When the jury left the courtroom, DeSilva told the judge it was the worst thing he has ever seen in his life.

DeSilva also told the courtroom that Richardson smiled when he asked deputies if they were going to, "tie him down and cut him up," when they questioned him about the girl. DeSilva said he felt mocked by Richardson's comments.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9455435
Helen Parish Creech testified that she was afraid of her grandson, and that he had a temper.

"Jonathan got angry with me more when I would ask him a personal question about his personal life," said Creech. "He would have more flare-ups when he was tired or sleepy."

Creech also described the black eye she once saw on Teghan. She said the girl's mother was home at the time and told her that the little girl had fallen.

She also talked about going out to the shed where they all lived without water or a bathroom. However, she didn't report it because she didn't want authorities to take the child.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9452880

More about the monster's own childhood abuse:
Condon said when Richardson was 6, he had bruises on his buttocks and leg caused by his father whipping him with a belt after he misbehaved at school.

“It’s not against the law to spank your child in North Carolina,” Condon said. “There are issues when there are marks left.”

During cross examination, Condon testified that Richardson’s father was hostile during the visit, and that Richardson constantly looked over at his father while being interviewed.

Defense attorney Jonathan Broun read from the 1995 case report that described Richardson’s father as “intimidating” and said he had problems controlling his anger.

Condon said DSS ruled the whipping an isolated incident of improper punishment and closed the case.

“We always err on the worst case scenario,” Condon said. “We had lots of family that obviously wanted to protect Jonathan, and we had the school system looking out for him, where we get a lot of our reports.”
And a little more from the doctor about Teghan's injuries:
“All of a sudden, it sort of hit me,” he said. “I got sort of upset because I realized the reason her blood count is so low is not from the bleeding in the brain, but from all these wounds.”

Williams said Teghan’s wounds were at various stages of infection, meaning they were inflicted at different times.

“All the wounds that were on her had not happened immediately,” he said. “She was so injured, and it was clear to us this had not been a singular pediatric head injury.”
http://www.wral.com/er-doctor-says-tortured-girl-had-been-suffering-a-long-time-/13460160/

A Fayetteville dentist who examined bite marks on the body of 4-year-old Teghan Skiba in July 2010 testified Monday in the capital murder trial of her mother's boyfriend that the child had well-defined bite marks covering her body that matched "point-to-point" with her accused killer.
WRAL.com archive: Teghan Skiba murder case
"I had never seen a child with more injuries. I had never seen a human being with more injuries than I did on Teghan's body," said Dr. Richard Barbaro, who has specialized for 30 years in the field of forensic odontology. "I immediately said a prayer that she would die." . . .

Barbaro told jurors he was called to the hospital when Teghan was admitted to examine suspected bite marks. Prosecutors say there were more than 60 that covered her from head to toe on both the front and back of her body.

The bites ranged in severity, Barbaro said, describing a "Class 1" wound as being from a minor bite resulting in little, if any, pain. A "Class 5" wound, he said, would rip off skin and cause "excruciating" pain.

Teghan, he said, had bites ranging from Class 2 to Class 5.

"There were bite marks with a lot of detail," Barbaro said. "The dental evidence was very, very good on the crime scene, which was Teghan's body."

Barbaro said that authorities later took Richardson . . . to his office for dental impressions to compare Richardson's teeth to Teghan's wounds.

"I could not exclude him," Barbaro said. "Everywhere I checked matched him point-to-point."
http://www.wral.com/after-seeing-bite-marks-dentist-prayed-teghan-skiba-would-die/13466056/

Holy crap I'm just reading through all this, I didn't hear about it when it first happened. That poor, scared, terrorised little girl. No wonder she was wetting the bed, that happens when kids are terrified! And WTF was wrong with her so-called mother, leaving him with a man she knew was violent and unstable, in uninhabitable conditions! I don't see any mention of Teghan's biological father anywhere so I presume he wasn't in the picture for some reason; that leaves Teghan with a single mother and nowhere else to turn. It almost makes me wonder if mother joined the military to get out of the situation and to hell with what happened to her daughter. What a worthless piece of shit. As for him... there are no words. Abused as a child, bi-polar, ah all the usual excuses which as we all know are BS. My mother was bi polar and for most of the time she chose not to medicate but to go holistic. I know she dealt with some terrible demons herself but she never raised a hand to me and all my memories of her are of a loving, caring mother.

God these people make me so angry I could spit nails. Preferably right into their hearts.

Prosecutor Paul Jackson told jurors that when it was over, Teghan had been sexually assaulted, bitten more than 63 times and flayed with a split extension cord that left little bits of copper embedded in her body.
That statement is enough for 1st degree murder. I wish him the worst prison has to offer, I hope that when he thinks the coast is clear and starts interacting with the inmates BAM someone does to him what he did to this innocent baby.

DeSilva also told the courtroom that Richardson smiled when he asked deputies if they were going to, "tie him down and cut him up," when they questioned him about the girl. DeSilva said he felt mocked by Richardson's comments.
That detective deserves a medal, I know I would have gone bat shit crazy on him.

Murdered 4-year-old girl 'strangled with a power cord, brutally beaten and sexually abused for 10 days by mother's boyfriend' while woman was out of town

• Teghan Skiba died in July 2010 at North Carolina hospital from blunt force trauma to the head
  • Jonathan Douglas Richardson, 25, facing death penalty over her murder
  • Girl had 66 bite marks covering her body and too many bruises, whip marks and lesions to count, chief medical examiner told court
  • Doctor said: 'The swelling was so much the brain matter was starting to come out'
    • Dentist said some bites were so severe that flesh was torn off
    • Autopsy pictures shown to court caused her paternal grandfather to walk out on Wednesday
    • Richardson tortured girl while mother was out of town for Army Reserves training
    • [...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580349/Four-year-old-girl-Teghan-Skiba-tortured-strangled-mothers-boyfriend.html#ixzz2wegjDhYB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back