• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
All I can think about is the Kala Brown abduction. (The woman found chained in a storage container.)

search began eight months ago for a missing Coachella Valley couple and investigators say it's likely they did not voluntarily disappear.
There's no definitive evidence pointing to whether Jonathan Reynoso and Audrey Moran are alive or dead and their absence is still being investigated as a missing person's case, (...)

(...)
Months ago, people speculated that the case may have involved Moran's car, which was torched by an acquaintance. Mendez confirmed the missing persons case led investigators to a vehicle that was destroyed near Thermal in the days after the disappearance. But while it's too early to say if the cases are linked, Mendez said the only vehicle associated with the case is the SUV on I-10.

https://www.desertsun.com/story/new...-isnt-voluntary-investigators-say/1043836001/

these people are idiots of course the torched car is related to the missing people.
maybe but think now they are gone: a drug deal gone bad, he was owing money and getting read y to be evicted for nonpayment of rent so he might have tried to do something desperate for money, it happens but damn. she knew whatever it was and gave false info to people then went wherever he was & they were both snatched, hope their families get closure
http://www.kesq.com/news/search-for-missing-couple-going-on-six-months/654272212

Last edited:
Wait a minute.
Have I already posted them?
No. I didn't.
WHY is this so familiar? Is it the Kala Brown case giving me deja vu?

Wait a minute.
Have I already posted them?
No. I didn't.
WHY is this so familiar? Is it the Kala Brown case giving me deja vu?
You did post them, I think it's different than the Kala in the storage container, thanks for the original post & bringing them up, their poor families

Three men have been arrested for murder in the case of Audrey Moran and Jonathan Reynoso, a California couple who has been missing for more than three years, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department announced Saturday.

The men were identified by authorities as Manuel Rios, 28, of Coachella, Abraham Fregoso, 32 of Indio, and Jesus Ruiz Jr., 41, of Stockton. All three suspects are charged with murder and have been booked into the Riverside County Jail.
full

Jesus Ruiz, Jr.
[....]
Jonathan and Audrey’s bodies have not been found.

Audrey was described as being five feet tall and weighing 121 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She had a small, red tattoo on her collarbone.

Jonathan was described as being five feet, ten inches tall and weighing 185 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. He had several tattoos on both of his upper arms.

Anyone with information about what happened to Jonathan and Audrey is urged to call the Riverside County Sheriff’s Office at (760)-393-3544.

Back