• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
dHHw8Ql.jpg

Oh, Jonathan Michael Boggs, you dreamy bastard you. I can see how you'd be frustrated when your girlfriend of one month refused to get a tattoo of your name on her chest. Isn't that what all the crazy kids get each other for 30 day anniversaries? I always get confused. Is it blunt papers or prison tats for 1 month?

I assume that's her name emblazoned across your neck, shouting to the world how deep your bonds are. "Sharon", maybe? Surely this is the first person you've cared about so deeply that you'd want to permanently emblazon it on your bodies. When she said no, it must have shaken you to the very core.

Totally understandable that you then attacked her with a hammer and threatened to kill her. I mean fuck, she wouldn't have even had to pay for it, you were gonna ink her yourself.

Wistful sigh... young love, amirite?

http://m.kcra.com/news/police-man-attacks-girlfriend-for-refusing-tattoo-of-his-name/41549108

I loved your version of the story much better than the news! Had me cracking up minus the part where he beat the hell outta this chick with a hammer! He is definitely dreamy right? I would of jumped at the chance to get that tat!

Tatoos are fucking stupid anyway, and even more so on women.

They used to represent something, an experience or accomplishment, and less often they were just "a pretty picture" (talking about Western society, Folks), now just getting the tattoo itself is the "accomplishment."

An Iggy or Tweety bird on your tit is NOT art, nor is is representative of any real-life experiences; save your fucking money and go out and do something fun.

(Disclaimer: I have two of them)

Just my opinion folks, so please don't start telling me how beautiful the fucking tree on you back is
:rolleyes:

My Ex- bf has my name ...
and eyes tattooed on him :meh::wtf:o_O why do I seem so :meh::wtf:o_O u may be wondering ... :rolleyes:

He did this AFTER we had broken up :shifty::shifty::finger::finger::finger::stop::stop: (creepy)
... and why would he need those to remember me :shrug: all he would have had to do is look in the mirror and smile :D and see the front tooth I knocked out :rage::rage: BECAUSE HE WAS A FUCKING DICK!! I tried many times to talk ...let's chill ... discuss this like adults (at 21 is a joke looking back in hindsight) :rolleyes: I have a 3 strike rule :) 1- Can we talk <3 2- Yelling and arguing isn't helping ... 3- Relax lets fix this :stop:
... Then silence and :mad::punch::punch::punch::rage: I tried :shrug: that's all a girl can do.

Back