• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
2md6rs.jpg

A 26-year-old Land O’ Lakes man is accused of murdering his 63-year-old roommate with a cane, then stuffing his body in a closet to hide the crime.

Detectives with the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office interviewed Jon Erik Heffner after the medical examiner determined his roommate, Charles Byrd, had died as a result of a homicide.

The medical examiner said that Byrd suffered from head, neck and mouth trauma.

Heffner allegedly told deputies that he and his roommate shared a bedroom and in the past they had argued over the use of the television.

Heffner told deputies he approached Byrd from behind and without provocation and hit him 5 to 10 times over the head and neck area with a folded metal walking stick. Byrd fell to the ground and Heffner kicked him several times in the torso area.

They shared a bedroom???

http://wfla.com/2015/12/09/deputies-pasco-man-26-lost-control-used-cane-to-murder-roommate-63/

Dude looks like a fucking ghost...wonder if the dead roommate even knew he was sharing a room with anyone! Shit, no wonder the murderer could sneak up on him so easy!

First of all I would never answer an ad to live with a man that looks like this I mean seriously what the fuck? He literally looks like the kind of guy that will kill you in your sleep with a cane and shove you in a closet.

Secondly.... There is a town named Land O Lakes dude I want to live there that's awesome! I love butter!!

2mdxmc.jpg

What the flying fuckety fuck is pictured there!?

You don't have to rent a room to the first wretched creature that crawls onto your porch, discretion is acceptable.

So he's albino right?

If they lived near the college campus, this is a pretty common rental arrangement. I've seen 3-br apartments loaded with 7-9 people advertised in Tallahassee.
I could totally see that for students but the victim was 63... Or is it really that common?? Thinking about it gives me the heeby jeebies :dead:

So he's albino right?
I could totally see that for students but the victim was 63... Or is it really that common?? Thinking about it gives me the heeby jeebies :dead:

If I go back to college, I'd be 62+ when I'd receive my next degree. What's wrong with someone getting their education later in life, other than the fact that older students generally fuck the bell curve for the kiddies?

If I go back to college, I'd be 62+ when I'd receive my next degree. What's wrong with someone getting their education later in life, other than the fact that older students generally fuck the bell curve for the kiddies?
Absolutely nothing! I would just hope that most 63 year olds have made enough money in their lives to not have to do a room-share with a murderous 26 y/o albino ;)

I figured the bedroom share might be because they live in an informal group home and they have some mental or emotional disability. They could only afford some very Spartan arrangement.
By "informal group home" I mean the kind of place which is privately owned, not licensed or publicly funded, and the people who live there all have problems and limited incomes.
Because that fellow looks like an albino with issues to put it mildly. I checked the google street view of the area and it looks like a nice neighborhood.
https://www.google.com/maps/@28.194...TItg7jpzAViZd-09cw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Son of a bitch, there needs to be a mugshot warnign in the damn title of this thread.

I'm already on heart medicine, the poor ticker can't take those kinds of shocks anymore.:p

It's not a trailer park it's a large house with a pool. The area is decent as well. Yes that's where Land O'Lakes butter/cheese originated.

Florida is weird. You can find $500,000 houses in a gated community with a trailer park right around the corner. That's just how it is.

Anyone see this comment on the front page?
I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIM, HE'S COMPLETELY INSANE. Liberty Middle School in Tampa... I can upload a year book picture when I'm off work. He's partially blind, which makes it even crazier he murdered a man over TV. He actually used to hit people with his walking cane at school, he thought it was hilarious. He also went through a phase where he was calling in bomb threats pretty much every week just for the fuck of it. My best friend and I dreaded going to science because we sat right next to him and he used to say the most vile, unsettling things that girls ages 11-13 really didn't want to hear. He'd say the brown stuff under his nails was poop because he didn't like using toilet paper, and he'd tell (hopefully fake) stories about him banging his grandpa, which was his legal guardian. The list goes on, this kid was fucked up.

I looked up is arrest record (YAY FLORIDA'S SUNSHINE LAW!) and was able to see what he was booked for down to where and his height and weight. So, he's 5'2", partially blind, has a cane and has a history of acting strange with people. Plus, that whole so white he's basically see-through thing. I need to know what he has! I need a arm chair diagnosis, STAT!

Are we looking at the residence partially hidden by trees and over the fence? Because that other house looks like an expanded mobile home and I see no pool. Over the fence, maybe

It looks like a trailer park to me.
There are nice trailer parks, and trailer trash parks. This place seems to be all manufactured homes of more recent vintage, with plenty of mowed areas and neatly kept. I went up and down the road on google street view and did not see any abandoned appliances or vehicles in yards, or covered in creepers.
Apparently, some of the residents are another story! :eek:

There are nice trailer parks, and trailer trash parks. This place seems to be all manufactured homes of more recent vintage, with plenty of mowed areas and neatly kept. I went up and down the road on google street view and did not see any abandoned appliances or vehicles in yards, or covered in creepers.
Apparently, some of the residents are another story! :eek:

No judgement on trailer parks here! I was just making sure we were seeing the same picture. It in no way looks like a dump nonetheless.

This guy just looks crazy as fuck :wtf:
... I wouldn't even walk on the same side of the street as him :nailbiting: no less sleep in the same room :finger:

Back