• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Johnny-Mount.jpg

BILOXI, MS
– Police say Johnny Mount shot and killed a Waffle House waitress after she asked him not to smoke in the restaurant.

The shooting happened at 1:11 am Friday after Mount, 45, got into an argument with a Waffle House employee over his smoking inside the building.

Instead of putting out the cigarette as the woman instructed, Mount pulled out a 9 mm handgun he had concealed under his shirt and shot the 52-year-old woman once in the head.

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2015/11...fle-house-waitress-asked-smoke/#ixzz3sqeY2E2U

How sad. I've been to one in Florida once, and this guy's mug just screams, "WAFFLE HOUSE!

are people becoming more violent and stupid or am i just becoming more sensitive to it?

Back