• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

253x450

Johnny Big Sims
A 32-year-old man accused of grabbing $25 in a robbery at a gas station is also accused of grabbing himself while in custody.

Johnny Big Sims [...] arrested Sunday and charged with robbery by sudden snatching and committing an unnatural and lascivious act, according to the arrest report filed in the case.

He snatched cash from a customer about [...] ran from the Exxon [...] near Fort Lauderdale, deputies said.

The robbery victim saw Sims returning to the gas station [...] called Broward Sheriff's deputies who arrested him, [...]

Once in custody, Sims repeatedly fondled himself despite several warnings to stop. Only hand restraints prevented him from continuing, [...]

At Sims' first appearance in bond court Monday, Judge John "Jay" Hurley had to turn to his law books to see if the state statutes applied to masturbation by a suspect being held in custody in a small, windowless room that detectives use for interviews on video.

"We go by the facts, not necessarily the statutes," Hurley said [...] "I think it [falls under] exposure of sex organs."

Broward assistant public defender Dale Miller [...] law in this instance was "unconstitutionally vague" because Sims was not accused of fondling himself in public.

"There is nobody else in that room," [...] Sims did not know he was being recorded by a video camera in the interview room.

"Since [Sims] didn't know he was being videotaped through all of this, he thought he was in private [...]

The judge ruled that Florida statute 800.03 applies to the alleged fondling.

Bond was set at $12,500 for the robbery.

Records show Sims has a long criminal history with convictions for burglary, theft, robbery, forgery, battery, trespassing and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-bso-unnatural-lascivious-arrest-20141020-story.html

There is no expectation of privacy in a jail so yea I'd say he deserves the extra charge. I mean it's not like they had assigned him a bunk and a tube of lotion.

QUOTE: Since [Sims] didn't know he was being videotaped through all of this, he thought he was in private.

REALLY.........HE HAS TO BE TOLD TO NOT DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN THE SITUATION HE WAS ALREADY IN? :shrug:

QUOTE: Records show Sims has a long criminal history with convictions for burglary, theft, robbery, forgery, battery, trespassing and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE NOT AT LEAST HAVE SOME SORTIVE SEXAUL CHARGE ON HIS RECORD BY THIS TIME? I MEAN BEING CUFFED THAT MANY TIMES SHOULD HAVE GAVE HIM PLENTY OF CHANCES AND TIME TO HIS FAVORITE HOBBY IF THAT IS WHEN ENJOYS DOING IT MOST! :wideyed:

Back