• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Stupid Miss Lebanon, what an Allah damned slut. Seriously what was she thinkin? I don't buy the photo-bomb excuse for a second. Hopefully she has some Allah fearing male relatives willing to carry out the honor killing, prevent her from bringing more shame upon herself and her people. She looks petite, burying her neck deep shouldn't prove too difficult and even a small stone to that soft, no doubt brainless, bimbo beauty queen skull will do the trick.

Miss Slovenia looks like a man.

And before anyone gets to uppity about my offensive joking, i could have gone with the classic middle eastern acid attack on a beautiful woman, chose a stoning joke instead out of common human decency. Alloha snAckbar!

Stupid Miss Lebanon, what an Allah damned slut. Seriously what was she thinkin? I don't buy the photo-bomb excuse for a second. Hopefully she has some Allah fearing male relatives willing to carry out the honor killing, prevent her from bringing more shame upon herself and her people. She looks petite, burying her neck deep shouldn't prove too difficult and even a small stone to that soft, no doubt brainless, bimbo beauty queen skull will do the trick.

Miss Slovenia looks like a man.

And before anyone gets to uppity about my offensive joking, i could have gone with the classic middle eastern acid attack on a beautiful woman, chose a stoning joke instead out of common human decency. Alloha snAckbar!
I don't find your "joking" offensive or funny except in the "I cant get my circumcised dick sucked for love or money by anyone including those disgusting pregger bitches" kinda way.
must really hurt being so oppressed by women , eh
I snort in the general direction of your impotence

Back